Best Practice for GH Cycle?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.7%

Best Practice for GH Cycle?

Hey,

I am looking for some info on best practice for using GH.

My plan - 6IU ED (Blue Tops)

So, planning on using a 3ml syringe and filling 1ml into GH vial of 10IU, injecting BA Water onto the side of the vial and not directly onto GH.

From here, gently mix and then pull all 1ml back into the 3ml syringe.

From here, get a 29gauge slin pin and pull out 60units for a 6IU pin Sub Q injection.

Next day, do the same process into a new 10IU vial and then mix the 2 lots of GH (4IU from yesterday + 10 IU from today) into 3ml syringe and then draw out 60units for another 6IU pin.

Will keep 3ml syringe with reconstituted mix in fridge

thoughts?

is there a better way?

thanks!

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.23%

Quote Originally Posted by dubplate6 View Post
    Hey,

So, planning on using a 3ml syringe and filling 1ml into GH vial of 10IU, injecting BA Water onto the side of the vial and not directly onto GH.

From here, get a 29gauge slin pin and pull out 60units for a 6IU pin Sub Q injection.

Next day, do the same process into a new 10IU vial and then mix the 2 lots of GH (4IU from yesterday + 10 IU from today) into 3ml syringe and then draw out 60units for another 6IU pin.

thoughts?

is there a better way?

thanks!
    What time do you plan on taking your g bro?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.7%

planning on a single dose in the morning. have read a bit with people with different opinion on timing - may try just before bed also, but will start in the morning
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.7%

bump....anyone else?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.06%

Have you bought the Blue Tops yet? and these are the exogenous HGH shots correct?
    You should use the GHRP and GHRH compounds instead imo , they're more powerful, and cost effective.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.7%

hey phenom - thanks mate - I will do some research on these compounds, was keen to see if i was crazy to talk about stacking peptides - sounds like im not which is good.

Im keen on IGF-1 LR3 due to its cutting properties also.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.36%

Are you doing GH only? That's a relatively high dosage (I take 2IU on a 5/2 split). Can you do a cycle log so we can see how it turns out? i.e. before/after pics and improvements in your lifts.

My 10IU vials last about a week, and it doesn't involve as much work in the morning pinning if I don't have to reconstitute everyday. I also pin in the morning since most of your body's natural gh production is done at night. I want to avoid as much suppression of natural gh production as possible.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.7%

hey anaboller,

mate - im running a cycle of test e 500mg per week + NPP @ 600mg per week for 12 weeks

stacking with GH - starting 1 week before - going up 1IU per day/per week -so starting at 2IU for week 1, 3IU week 2, etc etc to 6IU per wek

I have blue tops, i hear they are good, but not as potent as other GH on the market.

on top of this - still thinking about a 50 day cycle of IGF-1 LR3 for the back end of the cycle.

will run the GH for approx 8 months - approx 1500 IUs
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Hey,

thoughts?

is there a better way?

thanks!
    whoa sounds like your OVER complicating things.
    look:
    * fill up one 1/2 cc/ml slin pin with bac water
    *now put that 1/2cc into the HGH vile.
    *now every 5iu mark on the slin pin is 1iu.
    keep vile in fridge.
    DONE.

each time you pin USE A NEW PIN!
    dont store it in one needle and keep using it .
    just stupid and unsafe.....
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.7%

thanks blergs, got it. much easier and safer.

the way i described the process is the way i've been using HCG, so now im thinking that needs to be changed also.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.23%

Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    whoa sounds like your OVER complicating things.
    look:
    * fill up one 1/2 cc/ml slin pin with bac water
    *now put that 1/2cc into the HGH vile.
    *now every 5iu mark on the slin pin is 1iu.
    keep vile in fridge.
    DONE.

each time you pin USE A NEW PIN!
    dont store it in one needle and keep using it .
    just stupid and unsafe.....
    Why not store in one pin and re-use?
    This is how I do it. Mix in the AM, Shot in the AM and PM. Half in the AM, half in the PM. Seems to be working fine?
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.7%

hey growthman,

Im planning on a single pin in the morning for now, but I think your advice is spot on if i deciede to split the pinning up into 2 doses during the day.

Also guys - whats the best way to go? 1ml of BA water per vial of 10IU or only .5ml of BA water per 10IU vial? does it make a difference to reconstitution the GH, or is it just about how much liquid and personal preference?

thanks
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.79%

Quote Originally Posted by GrowthMan1 View Post
    This is how I do it. Mix in the AM, Shot in the AM and PM. Half in the AM, half in the PM. Seems to be working fine?
    Are you using the same needle everytime as well? If you are then you're running the risk of infection. Each time that needle goes in and out of the vial its getting duller and duller. As it goes thru the skin that small hole is making a small "plug" of skin. Where is that skin going? Its going into you and normally skin is not all that clean; even with rubbing alcohol.

All that being said you could probably get away with it for years. I like my needles nice, sharp and clean. You can get them pretty cheap at www.needlesforsale.com or even with your bacwater/peps at www.freepeptides.com.

To me needles are just to cheap to take a chance with getting an infection. I'll do it once and get an infection; other guys will do it for the rest of there life and nothing happens. Just my luck!!!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.79%

hey growthman,

Im planning on a single pin in the morning for now, but I think your advice is spot on if i deciede to split the pinning up into 2 doses during the day.

Also guys - whats the best way to go? 1ml of BA water per vial of 10IU or only .5ml of BA water per 10IU vial? does it make a difference to reconstitution the GH, or is it just about how much liquid and personal preference?

thanks
    Well ya can add as much BW as you want just keep in mind the ratio that you end up with.

But for simplicity sake it would be easy and acceptable to just add 1cc of BW to your 10iu vial. Then on a 1cc slin pin when you draw it out 10 units on the pin will = 1iu.

10units = 1iu
    20units = 2iu
    30units = 3iu
    40units = 4iu

Yes; you must use bac water. Rubbing alcohol will kill everything on your skin and the top of the vial. Bac Water will kill everything inside the vial/syringe and in your body. Let your hgh sit in the bac water for at least 24hrs to make sure it kills everything.

Regular water has bacteria in it; if you use this you will get an infection/abcess/lumps all painfull and not very fun.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.26%

Quote Originally Posted by GrowthMan1 View Post
    if your using it same day i guess its doable but your still taking more risk with contamination, also a duller tip.

same day is not as bad but i would still just pin both with new pins, just my op though.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.26%

hey growthman,

thanks
    it dont matter, i use 1/2 ml/cc because its how big my slin pins are AND also its less liquid to shoot into yourself.
    ether or would work.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.26%

Quote Originally Posted by whytknyt05 View Post
    Well ya can add as much BW as you want just keep in mind the ratio that you end up with.

But for simplicity sake it would be easy and acceptable to just add 1cc of BW to your 10iu vial. Then on a 1cc slin pin when you draw it out 10 units on the pin will = 1iu.

10units = 1iu
    20units = 2iu
    30units = 3iu
    40units = 4iu

Yes; you must use bac water. Rubbing alcohol will kill everything on your skin and the top of the vial. Bac Water will kill everything inside the vial/syringe and in your body. Let your hgh sit in the bac water for at least 24hrs to make sure it kills everything.

Regular water has bacteria in it; if you use this you will get an infection/abcess/lumps all painfull and not very fun.
    this is NOT true bac water only retared "stop" the growth of bactiria with the BA in it. it wont kill it. you cant take a dirty needle or vial and fill it with bac water and it be clean? no it wont, your still prob gonan get an infection.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.36%

HGH suppression and sides?

hey anaboller,

mate - im running a cycle of test e 500mg per week + NPP @ 600mg per week for 12 weeks

stacking with GH - starting 1 week before - going up 1IU per day/per week -so starting at 2IU for week 1, 3IU week 2, etc etc to 6IU per wek

I have blue tops, i hear they are good, but not as potent as other GH on the market.

on top of this - still thinking about a 50 day cycle of IGF-1 LR3 for the back end of the cycle.

will run the GH for approx 8 months - approx 1500 IUs
    Hey dubplate6,

Do you have any updates on how your cycle turned out? I am about 10 months in a 5/2 split of 2IU ED and am noticing a bit of libido loss. Other than that, I haven't noticed any sides other than strength increases, lower body fat and quicker recovery from working out - which I'd consider all major pluses, LOL.

Have you noticed any libido loss? I've heard from some others that peptides can cause increased prolactin production so am curious to see if others are experiencing this as well.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Target Practice
    By The Neck in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 09:51 AM
  2. Best practice - more sets/volume while on cycle?
    By RandomDude in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 01:28 PM
  3. injection practice
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 05-24-2005, 06:39 PM
  4. alcar for practice or not?
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2005, 01:40 PM