Planning Monster Run - AAS+GH + considering IGF also

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

So I'm coming up to my 3rd AAS cycle. This time its going to be a combo of test e and Deca NPP for 12 weeks with 500mg of test e and 600mg of Deca NPP.

I have all the on cycle support/HCG/PCT as per the norm.

I also have 6 months worth of GH - Blue tops, I will start the blue tops at the same time as the AAS and keep running for 6 months. I will use 6IUs ED for the GH.

I am considering (on top of this) running IGF-1 R3 for the last 50 days of the AAS cycle - low dose - say 20mg. I am keen to come off cycle as lean as possible. Both other times on cycle I have put several KGs of fat on in the second half of the cycle. this means running GH in the morning and IGF at night (is my current thinking) plus the AAS.

Has anyone run a cycle like this? Is it overkill? I am ok with the money side of it - just got a nice pay rise - so this is my present to me, but wondering if there is a decent benefit.

as stated above, I am keen to pack on more muscle with the AAS, and leverage the leaning out benefits of GH and stack that with IGF-1 R3.

Comments welcome - I haven't ordered the IGF just yet...

Cheers.

Dubs

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
bump!

anyone? - any advice on stacking GH and IGF-1 LR3?

cheers

chess315

chess315

Awards
your prolly not going to get a lot of advice not a whole lot of people can afford to take that much gh with igf1. I would think if you have good gh you will look great after that.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds pretty good to me. though either way it will be killer

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys - this is a once off run for me too, I doubt I will be doing it again due to cost also...

chess315

chess315

Awards
I hate to advise any one to do anything not safe but it would be damn near a waste not to run another or a longer cycle with that gh lol

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
hey chess - yes, seriously contemplating backing up a AAS cycle in the back end of the GH cycle, id say its highly likely - just not exactly sure of the AAS cycle make up at the moment.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
1-24 HGH 5on/2off
1-10 (bulk) test 750mg, deca 600mg, dbol kick start, arimidex
10-14 insulin, test 300
14-24 (cut) test prop 200mg eod, tren ace 100mg eod OR (bulk) test 750, eq 600
20-26 chose an oral like winstrol/tbol.
24-30 nolva/clomid + the rest of the Insulin you have

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
thanks glhf, nice cycle. from the research ive done, I think insulin is too risky/advanced for me. I like your plan though, what if i swap the insulin for IGF-1 LR3 in your plan?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
thanks glhf, nice cycle. from the research ive done, I think insulin is too risky/advanced for me. I like your plan though, what if i swap the insulin for IGF-1 LR3 in your plan?
i ment igf lr3 by insulin.
also a low dose like 50mcg T3 would help in fat loss.

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
great. yes, T3 is in the plan for me already. - thanks again for the advice