CJC-1295 Question?

BIGDADDYBEEFC

Awards
OK, I have been reading about and trying to find as much info as possible of GHRP and GHRH. All in all it seeems ya got CJC-1295 with DAC. Ya got CJC-1295 w/o DAC. GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Sermorelin, add in Hyperzine every day. So, I am too confused to think straight so I figured I would ask for some help. I feel like my brain is going to explode. I am interested in CJC-1295 with DAC as (from what I have read) since twice a week shots seems to be what everyone is doing. But what I dont understand is I keep reading that is should be taken with GHRP-2. I have read several places about 100 mcg of CJC-1295 and 100 mcg of GHRP-2 taken three times a day. In the am upon wakening, after workout and before bed. Another question is about dosing. I am 38 years old. 6ft 5in tall and 305lbs and about 17% bodyfat. I wanted to try these peptides out for a cycle. I just cant seem to find a consensus on what exact peptides to use. How long to stay on them or any consistant info on dosages. I want to cut bodyfat down as much as possible. But with so many available and everyone having different opinions I cant help but wonder WTF? I am not new to AAS and have several cycles under my belt but this peptide stuff is kind of confusing for me. If anyone can point me into what peptides are the best with the least side effects I would be very grateful! Thanks in advance for any help.

diesel7

Awards
I wouldnt worry about the cjc with dac, you dont want it. You want it without dac, think of it as cjc being a primer, and ghrp being the powder. They work with each other to create a gh pulse. You take both at the saturation dose. Around 100 mcg's of each one 3 to 6 times a day. Depending on your goals. I would go with ghrp-2 or ipamorelin. Ghrp-6 creates a lot of hunger in some people. You can run them as long as you would like. I would say a minimum of 3 months to see results. You would be happy with 3 times daily. I wouldnt really worry much about huperzine. I have yet to use it, and im getting great results. Im running ghrp-2 and cjc1295 w/o dac 3 to 5 times daily right now at 100 mcg's each. Im really liking the leanness im getting. And I have put on around 5 pounds so far too. I think it would be a good starting point for you to try what im doing, just start around 2 to 3 times daily.

BIGDADDYBEEFC

Awards
Great. Thanks alot. I did alot more reading last night and most of the morning today. I came to the same conclusion. Based off what I have read here and on some other boards, I am gonna go with the cjc-1295 w/o DAC and GRHP-2 3x a day at 100mcg. I appreciate your input. My plans are to start a log and take pix and do a journal. I am going with peptides and maybe some Ostarine for about 12 weeks and see what I come up with. I have always used Test Cyp, Deca, and Dbol for cycles. But I want to try some thing else this time around. My last cutting phase didnt go as I wanted thanks to a rotator cuff injury and I managed to slap on a serious amount of fat over the holidays and the last few months. So I guess I will order my stuff and see what happens. Thanks again.

diesel7

Awards
No problem, I think you'll like it. Just remember its not like juice, it takes longer to see results. But you'll benefit off the tendon healing and other positive effects. Good luck

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You take both at the saturation dose. Around 100 mcg's of each one 3 to 6 times a day.

Yes, but the saturation dose is relative to the individual. 1mcg per kg of body weight. AM, PWO, and Bed. I wouldn't see a need for any other times besides those considering the pulsatile nature of GH.

I wouldnt really worry much about huperzine. I have yet to use it, and im getting great results.
I would worry about huperzine. It's cheap and is only going to make your peptides more effective. It blocks somatostatin, which is known to blunt/block GH release. Stack it with EGCG to increase it's bioavailability. 200mcg-400mcg of Hup A per day, and take 500mg of EGCG with each Hup A dose.