- 07-17-2004, 10:49 AM
- 07-17-2004, 11:54 AM
you don't have to reconstitute it... it is just pull and shot now several people, myself included, think that you should pull you dose of IGF-1LR3 then pull the rest of the barrle of the syringe with BW.. help any there?
07-17-2004, 01:20 PM
I was thinking of using 33mcg post workout ed. Does this sound like a sufficient amount? If so, how much igf, and BW should I put in the pin together? I do apologize for asking these rookie questions, that most of you probably get sick of seeing, I just don't want to make any mistakes.
07-17-2004, 01:38 PM
07-17-2004, 01:44 PM
To add to what mattd said. 33mcg will be nearly impossible to measure out.
And make sure to pay attention to whether you have a 0.5cc syringe, or a 1cc syringe
07-17-2004, 03:16 PM
I have 100iu insulin syringes. What do you think would be an adequate dose for a first cycle? I was under the impression that you are suppose to mix the igf in the syringes, and keep them in the fridge until use. Is 1iu 1 tick mark on these syringes? Would you recommend Sub Q, or IM? I have never used insulin pins before, so I wasn't sure exactly how to administer these?
07-17-2004, 06:59 PM
your syringes are 100 units (1cc) not 100iu. Also no, 1 tick mark is not 1iu.Originally Posted by cmlpwr
All the information you need is in this forum and also in the sticky, which you have already been asked to read. You obviously need to do more research.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ArnieIAmNot in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2006, 08:05 PM
- By BigBub in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 10Last Post: 04-28-2005, 07:18 PM
- By supermanstanley in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2005, 09:38 PM
- By sikdogg in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2004, 04:27 PM
- By BeyondGenetics in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2004, 01:41 AM