GHRP-2> Ghrp-6?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have read that GHRP-2 exerts a greater effect when it comes to the secretion of HGH, but- it also effects cortisol levels???? Does it raise them or lower them?

Im going to use either -2 or -6 but im about to enter pct- so anything that raises cortisol is not acceptable

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
GHRP-2 at saturation dose will cause a slight spike in cortisol and prolactin, but it'll still be within range so I don't think it's anything to worry about. It's when you go beyond saturation dose is where you will be rising cortisol and prolactin to unwanted levels

Saturation dose = 1mcg/kg of body weight

whytknyt05

Awards
Go with the 2; its a tighter/stronger peptide than 6. If you're going to take 6 you might as well take Ipamorelin. Its the same strenght without the cortisol/prolactin.

As Darkhalf said; you just have to stay within your dosage range and you'll be ok

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and whats the calculation to figure dosages? I think i did it once- was around 300 mcgs/day

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
and whats the calculation to figure dosages? I think i did it once- was around 300 mcgs/day
well like I said above, saturation dose is 1mcg per kg.

So if you are weight 230 right now, that's about 105kg. So each time you dose you'll want to rock 100mcg of GHRP. Dose three times per day....AM, PWO, and before bed.

You could probably go to 150mcg and still be within the cortisol/prolactin range

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Are there any issues with drawing peptides with insulin 29g needle? (e.g. would it be easier to draw with a 25g) Do you guys use a new needle to inject after drawing both peptides or use the same one to draw/inject? Sorry for the hijack schwell

diesel7

Awards
Are there any issues with drawing peptides with insulin 29g needle? (e.g. would it be easier to draw with a 25g) Do you guys use a new needle to inject after drawing both peptides or use the same one to draw/inject? Sorry for the hijack schwell
I use a 30 gauge slin pin. Draw and inject with same pin.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Why would you wanted to draw with a 25g needle? Just draw and pin with the same slin needle. I buy 29g 1cc single use pins and just draw sometimes 2-3 times before doing the sub-q injection.

If you're injecting properly it won't hurt and will slide right in. Sometimes it does hurt though.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Is ghrp stored in fridge? Also ghrp 6-2 only diff is 2 is no cortisol?

Skeletor

Awards
Is ghrp stored in fridge? Also ghrp 6-2 only diff is 2 is no cortisol?
Information about GHRP’s and Mod-Grf(1-29)

Ghrp-2 Is more potent than GHRP-6 and Ipramorelin, GHRP-2 has a stronger effect on prolactin and Cortisol at all dosing levels rising to the high normal range. It has minimal Gastric affects, and should not cause stomach discomfort or major hunger pains like its counterpart GHRP-6, an effective dose of GHRP-2 is the same as all GHRP’s @ 1mcg per 2.2lbs of body weight, most users however dose at the saturation dose which is 100mcg. With GHRP-2 you do not need to cycle off, as your body will not desensitize to the compound.

Hexarelin is just as strong as GHRP-2 but affects Prolactin, and Cortisol at much higher levels, Hexarelin has been shown to desensitize no matter the dose, and no matter the length of time used, and can happen at any moment, If this does happen, stopping use for a 8-10 day period will allow your body to utilize the compound once more. Hexarelin does affect gastric mobility and can cause stomach discomfort in users. Saturation dose is 100mcg

Ipamorelin is as potent as GHRP-6 , and does not affect prolactin or cortisol at any dose. Ipramorelin does not desensitize, and use can be on going, without losing effect. Ipamorelin does not cause any gastric issues, and will not increase hunger to the point of pain. Out of the 4 GHRP’s Ipamorelin is the safest, and has the least amount of sides than any of the GHRP’s on the market today, however, GHRP-2 and Hexarelin are the most potent form of GHRP. Saturation dose is 100mcg

GHRP-6 is as potent as Ipamorelin, and does not affect prolactin and cortisol under doses of 100mcg, but only affects these hormones minimally above 100mcg, GHRP-6 does affect stomach, and can cause major stomach discomfort in some users, It also increase Appetite greatly, and normally within 30 min after administration, Most use GHRP-6 to bulk with because of the increase in appetite. Saturation Dose is 100mcg

Mod-Grf(1-29) Or more commonly known as CJC-1295 W/O Dac, ( but really isn’t lol ) Is a GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone) Taken alone will be as effective as drinking your Test E, ( not effective ) but when combined with a GHRP it nullifies the presence of Somatostatin which would halt a GH pulse. Think of Mof-Grf as an Amplifier, it takes the GH pulsed caused by GHRP’s and Amplifies its effect making the GH pulse received even greater. All the while turning “off” the presence of Somatostatin and allowing a high GH pulse. Getting Modified GRF is important because regular GRF such as cjc-1293 degrades very rapidly once injected, and the end result is a 4% usability, Modified GRF is Tetra Substituted. Because of 4 amino acid substitutions it will not rapidly metabolize in plasma and will make its way to the pituitary where it will affect growth hormone release, and the end result is a 90% plus usability in the blood stream.

I store all my peptides in the fridge before and after reconstitution.

Skeletor

Awards
Datbtrue is a wealth of knowledge on this subject.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I use a 30 gauge slin pin. Draw and inject with same pin.
use a 29, but draw it, pin it. than ghrp, draw, pin. you cant change the pin from the barrel with most slins

Skeletor

Awards
I pull both peptides into the same syringe then inject. I use 29 or 30.