Missing pharma grade GH

GrowthMan1

GrowthMan1

Awards
I feel like 10ius of the blue top gh=about 2-3ius of serostim, or nutropin...anyone else notice this. Damn GH is so hard to come by these days :whiner:

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
are you saying you dont think blue top GH is that strong???? - I have some on the way....

GrowthMan1

GrowthMan1

Awards
are you saying you dont think blue top GH is that strong???? - I have some on the way....
Not so much. I've tried 3 diff blue top sources over the last year so I've seen decent, bad, and worse. If you haven't taken much GH it will work fine. Def not less than 5iu/day though. I've been taking 10, and was considering taking 20-30iu today to see if I felt any diff. I rarely get sore hands from the ****.

I miss the real deal.

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
yes, this is my first time for GH. have 500 IUs on the way, cant wait to try it, using it in a test e/deca NPP cycle

any other advice?

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
thanks mate - was planning on taking 6iu ED.

whats your thoughts on stacking with IGF-1 Long LR3 for 50 days and running this in a 6month cycle of GH?

GrowthMan1

GrowthMan1

Awards
thanks mate - was planning on taking 6iu ED.

whats your thoughts on stacking with IGF-1 Long LR3 for 50 days and running this in a 6month cycle of GH?
Sounds good to me bro...if it's ur first time with GH/IGF/Anabolics all taken together you will enjoy.