IGF1-lr3 Mixing water?

Woodcutter

Awards
Hi guys and girls, this is my first post on here so go easy on me!!! I couldn't find a newbie intro thread so guess i'll just get on with it.

Can IGF1-LR3 be mixed / dilluted with water for injections BP or must it strictly have to be Bacteriostatic water?

I appologise if this has been covered before, i did have a search but drew a negative.:ponder:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Bacteriostatic water....best to be a benzyl alcohol solution. That way you can mix it, put it in the freezer, and it should last you a lot longer.

Or you can go with bac sodium chloride which is closely mimics the body's own environment

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
0.06% acetic acid
^^this
theres a step by step somewhere around here from 08, and as far as i know, its still the standard. mix with .06AA, and backload pins with 2xtotal volume BW
This will burn like a mother. You don't need to do it with AA.

Check out this radio show that discusses MGF and IGF-LR3

http://superhumanradio.com/components/com_podcast/media/mp3s/SHR_Show_714.mp3

The part about peptides is the second half of the show...the first half is related to calf training

Woodcutter

Awards
Another quick question or two on this subject;

If I'm mixing the IGF-1 with 1ml of Bac water and i intend on doing 30iu per day, can i backfill the slin pin with Water for injections BP? Will it mix ok with the bac water?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Another quick question or two on this subject;

If I'm mixing the IGF-1 with 1ml of Bac water and i intend on doing 30iu per day, can i backfill the slin pin with Water for injections BP? Will it mix ok with the bac water?
No need to backfill the slin pin. Don't really see the point in doing that.

how much IGF1 is in your vial? 30 iu's could be way too much

Woodcutter

Awards
No need to backfill the slin pin. Don't really see the point in doing that.

how much IGF1 is in your vial? 30 iu's could be way too much
It's 100mcg per vial.

It's my first time of using IGF-1 so am just making sure i get it right and don't waste my money.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
It's 100mcg per vial.

It's my first time of using IGF-1 so am just making sure i get it right and don't waste my money.
Most IGF vials come with 1mg per vial. You only need to use around 80-100mcg per shot of IGF1

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AA freakin burns when you inject it...

I use Bac Water for IGF1LR3, I hear people say it starts to downgrade after 30 days but who cares, I only need it for 30 days anyways lol, throw the rest away cuz Im da BOSS like that

Woodcutter

Awards
AA freakin burns when you inject it...

I use Bac Water for IGF1LR3, I hear people say it starts to downgrade after 30 days but who cares, I only need it for 30 days anyways lol, throw the rest away cuz Im da BOSS like that
Cheers mate, it certainly wont be lasting more than 30 days here either.:yup:

tommygunzz

tommygunzz

Awards
No idea where bac water got such a bad rep with igf. I've also seen where people say it degrades it but no one has ever shown proof.

I always use bac water with my igf and have never had issues.

MIP

Awards
As an athlete is it advantageous to take IGF on a game day? or is better to skip that day due to the high demand for carbs anyway?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think its about a game day or not as it a cummlitave effect any how. If you happen to be running a 30 day cycle and your game day falls in time sure it could.

MIP

Awards
I have been on The IGF for about a week now. I had a herniated disc about 10 yrs ago that pinched my Siatic nerve. the two outside toes have been kind of numb ever since. yesterday I started feeling some growing type pain in them. Is it possible that the IGf is repairing the nerve and causing this to happen?

jaySteelz

Awards
I mix me IGF with about 0.3cc of distilled vinegar and 1.7cc of distilled water. Makes a 2ml solution so you get 50mcg/10ius on a slin pin. I load up all my syringes and out them in the freezer.

Then just take it oyt the freezer when I'm ready to inject. They thaw out really fast.

mazdaspeed619

Awards
distilled vinegar? where did you read that from? I am a super noob too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Bgram Peptide/Research 1
Alchemist11 Anabolics 8
jimpro5150 Supplements 5
Anabolics 0