How do I take the t-3 while on GH-

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd am only going to be using enough T3 to counter the decrease in production due to GH. I plan to take 25mcg a day. Before i start this i have a couple of questions..

1) I need to know when to take this. Should i take all 25mcg in the morning, or before bed, or split the dosage up into 12.5mcg and take it 2x a day (possibly morning and night, or w/ my GH dosage in the morning and mid afternoon).

2) Can i cycle this 2 weeks on 1 week off? Or should i do 4 weeks on and then 4 weeks off? I'd perfer not to stay on this the whole time i'm on GH.

3) How soon into my GH cycle should i start this dosage?

th0m

Awards
I'd am only going to be using enough T3 to counter the decrease in production due to GH. I plan to take 25mcg a day. Before i start this i have a couple of questions..

1) I need to know when to take this. Should i take all 25mcg in the morning, or before bed, or split the dosage up into 12.5mcg and take it 2x a day (possibly morning and night, or w/ my GH dosage in the morning and mid afternoon).

2) Can i cycle this 2 weeks on 1 week off? Or should i do 4 weeks on and then 4 weeks off? I'd perfer not to stay on this the whole time i'm on GH.

3) How soon into my GH cycle should i start this dosage?
I wanna know this too.
Check this thread http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=329619

I'm waiting for Dr.Jmw to answer me regarding t3/hg/muscleloss

Regarding to Jmw you can stay on 50mcg every morning for "at least 6 months".

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'm on the same boat as you th0m. I'm waiting on einstein1905 to chime into this thread.....heh

crazydoc1

Awards
I understood the hypothyroid pathway relation to GH relates to high doses or very long
term dosing via an inhibition of the 5'-T4 deiodonase...... The vast majority of 1-2.5 IU/d patients (non-geriatric) do not drop on the thryoid axis to where its needed....... albeit I am new to 'optimization' school of thought for weight loss side-- which is a differånt question..

Also, there are HIV wasters in the 18-36 IU/day range who don't require external thyroid in most cases .... I would contemplate any extenal T3/T4 combo independently of your GH decision unless your initial titers show you borderly on the FT3, FT4, or a sluggish TSH.

ALSO -- definitely order the FT3,FT4 .. not just the basic thyroid panel .... you'll
spend around $300 or so on FT3/FT4/TSH...

einstein1905

Banned
Awards
I personally never use T3. Both GH and LR3 will have some (but to what extent?) effect on inhibition of endogenous thyroid hormones, but is it significant enough for supplementation? It depends on your goals. If you're using it for just fat loss, T3 is beneficial. If not, I certainly wouldn't bother. Neither will come anywhere near suppressing your full endo production of T3 (~25mcg/day), so anything near or above that dose goes beyond "compensation" and really falls under the category of T3 supplementation on its own.
To really see what level of suppression you're getting, a full thyroid panel is necessary or the more crude but pretty accurate, measuring of basal body temp. Suppression won't be dramatic though, so I can't justify using exo T3.

einstein1905

Banned
Awards
I wanna know this too.
Check this thread http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=329619

I'm waiting for Dr.Jmw to answer me regarding t3/hg/muscleloss

Regarding to Jmw you can stay on 50mcg every morning for "at least 6 months".
That "whacked" guy is holding his own.....although plagiarising me:
"IGF-1 LR3 is IGF-1 with a point mutation to increase binding affinity and also an additional stretch of amino acids, which do not affect its binding to IGF receptors but which renders it unsusceptible to being bound by IGFBPs, so the insulin to increase IGFBPs and therefore half-life is really only for regular IGF-1, which is obsolete in the days of LR3 availability. However, since insulin and IGF-1 share much homology, as do their receptors, the use of the two together has the effect of upregulation of their own and each other's receptors (initially) when introduced at supraphysiological levels, which then increases the potency of each, per se. For that reason, if no other, a 30 day cycle is best suited for using the two together.
Resistance training causes upregulation of IGF receptors in the muscles worked, so shooting post workout into the muscles just worked creates, statistically/kinetically, the best opportunity for effects in that/those muscles. it's not clear for how long IGF receptors are upregulated, so shootin gin the AM on an off day into the muscles worked the previous workout is what I do. Alternatively, you could JUST shoot the combo ob workout days. LR3 is also going to cause feedback inhibition and suppress endogenous GH release, so 2x/day administration provides nearly a 24 hour suppressive effect on GH release."

I'm not a member over there, so i won't respond, but I also saw someone mention that you "build up antibodies to LR3 over time".........that's about as wrong as wrong can be. If LR3 elicits an immune response, it's all or nothing. The immune system isn't utilized to regulate serum levels of proteins. ANY immune response specific to LR3 will completely thwart its effects.....both at the time and at any time in the future that it's reintroduced.

th0m

Awards
I also saw someone mention that you "build up antibodies to LR3 over time".........that's about as wrong as wrong can be. If LR3 elicits an immune response, it's all or nothing. The immune system isn't utilized to regulate serum levels of proteins. ANY immune response specific to LR3 will completely thwart its effects.....both at the time and at any time in the future that it's reintroduced.
I'm sorry for being a stupid norwegian, but what does this mean in practice? Are you saying you don't have to cycle it??

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You do have to cycle it still.

He is saying you dont build antibodies to the LR3, because any sort of immune response would stop the effects of LR3 right away, and each time you reused it.