My CJC-1295/GHRP-6

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

My CJC-1295/GHRP-6

Summer is fast approaching and what better way to bring it in.

I will build up to something like this:
    100mcg CJC-1295 / Mod GRF(1-29) no DAC 3x ED
    200mcg GHRP-6 3x ED
    starting with both compounds dosed once before bed, feel that out for a bit, then bump up to once at waking and once before bed. After I feel comfortable with that I will dose at waking, PWO, and before bed.

I would like to run this for at least 3 months, 6 months preferred if everything goes well.

I have everything lined up ready to order.

100ct 28g 1cc 1/2" syringes
    30mL Bacteriostatic water
    Alcohol prep pads
    and even a biohazard needle disposal bin.

How does this look? Would anyone be interested in a log?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.02%

looks good to me man; i dont think ull need anything else
    PM me about my peptide research findings
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.66%

I am considering using both peptides soon so I would follow your log.

Is there anything like intestinal growth associated with these? Anything like IGF1?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.98%

hey man i am also trying this stuff out for the first time this summer, i am doing the exact same thing, cept 100mcg of each (morning/preworkout), (after workout), and (before bed)
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Quote Originally Posted by hugeswole View Post
    I am considering using both peptides soon so I would follow your log.

Is there anything like intestinal growth associated with these? Anything like IGF1?

This is the best info I could find:

The distended guts you see in certain BBers is NOT from intestinal enlargement. Good god. The amount of growth you'd have to see in those organs to distend one's gut would be phenomenal. Intestines are relatively thinly walled, flexible, soft tubes. To cause notable distension, it would mean the intestines are growing in length, wall thickness, diameter... they would literally constrict themselves. Simply because skeletal muscle and certain epithelial, smooth muscle (and other) cells in the gut both have IGF-1 receptors does NOT mean they react to the peptide's presence in the same way! And yes, acromegaly DOES mean internal organs grow as well. However, bear in mind these people have elevated GH levels 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year, for YEARS at a time. The first symptoms are NOT enlarged intestines or a large gut. Rather, cardiac hypertrophy, enlargement of vocal cords, enlargement of the tongue, etc. are all seen first.

One of the main concerns I see people talking about is the smooth muscle that comprises the intestinal walls... in other words, you've got muscle tissue in there with a high concentration of receptors. Yes, intestinal smooth muscle has a high amount of IGF-1 receptors, and IGF both inhibits apoptosis (cell destruction) in this tissue as well as promotes growth. However, smooth muscle hypertrophy occurs at a MUCH slower rate than skeletal muscle (striated) or even cardiac muscle. There are certain conditions (Crohn's disease, etc.) where notable intestinal hypertrophy occurs (over years), and causes a huge number of problems. A distended gut is NOT one of the signs of said hypertrophy.

Insulin, steroids, IGF, etc. can all increase the amount of visceral fat carried by the body, cause hypertrophy of the rectus abdominus, transverse abdominus, and obliques, cause GI upset (and therefore gas)... many BBing diets cause changes in gut flora and fauna (also causing gas)... these are ALL factors that cause that notable distension in top BBers. GH gut is a myth with NO scientific backing whatsoever. Not that it can't technically occur, but that it's responsible for the big guts you see out there. These guys would have chronically impacted bowels, severe cardiac issues, grossly enlarged larynxes, and a bunch of other problems stemming from GH/IGF-1 use before their growing intestines became a problem.

Edit: Also in short:

GH boosting peptides have far less potential to cause acromegaly and other HGH-related side effects because they only cause very brief, intense spikes of GH and, subsequently, IGF-1. Chronic IGF-1 elevation is what causes the side effects associated with HGH abuse.

This is paraphrased from Datbtrue.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.03%

I run the same combo but with GHRP-2, only been 3 weeks and already can see a difference.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.66%

Quote Originally Posted by OatsnHoes View Post
    I run the same combo but with GHRP-2, only been 3 weeks and already can see a difference.
    What sort of results Oats?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Sycklicle View Post
    Summer is fast approaching and what better way to bring it in.

I will build up to something like this:
    100mcg CJC-1295 / Mod GRF(1-29) no DAC 3x ED
    200mcg GHRP-6 3x ED
    starting with both compounds dosed once before bed, feel that out for a bit, then bump up to once at waking and once before bed. After I feel comfortable with that I will dose at waking, PWO, and before bed.

I would like to run this for at least 3 months, 6 months preferred if everything goes well.

I have everything lined up ready to order.

100ct 28g 1cc 1/2" syringes
    30mL Bacteriostatic water
    Alcohol prep pads
    and even a biohazard needle disposal bin.

How does this look? Would anyone be interested in a log?
    Dump the GHRP-6 for either GHRP-2 which is ten times stronger and a tighter peptide or go with Ipamorelin which does not have the negative sides. If you're going to go with a GHRP; go with the GHRP-2.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Quote Originally Posted by whytknyt05 View Post
    Dump the GHRP-6 for either GHRP-2 which is ten times stronger and a tighter peptide or go with Ipamorelin which does not have the negative sides. If you're going to go with a GHRP; go with the GHRP-2.
    Thank you, noted for next order. I know it doesn't have as strong an effect on hunger but stuffing down calories is a must right now.

Does anybody know how long bac water needs to saturate before use?

I just read it can be used almost immediately, but I've also heard you need to wait a day or two. Can't seem to find that info again.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.46%

if you reconstitute with BW and you let it sit for 2 days you can pretty much be assured that you will not be injecting live bacteria into your body.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Edit: Answered my own question with a quick google search. Duh.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.31%

i mix and inject never had a problem and im on ghrp6 and 1295, 6 b/c it makes me hungry and if you have a fast metabolism u need all the calories u can get.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.77%

I'm looking at running a CJC-1295 and GHRP-2 cycle as well so I'm gonna follow this thread.

Do have one quick, probably "stupid" question though. If 1 bottle of CJC has 2mg in it, I'm going to assume that adding 2ml of Bacteriostatic water to it you would have 100mcg every 10iu correct? My question is, using the 1cc (100 units) insulin pins what number would you draw too to give you the 100mcg per injection? Would it be only 10 units drawn?

And are you guys doing IM injections or just SubQ?
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Yes your math is absolutely correct. I put 2.5ml into my 5ml vial of GHRP to give me 200mcg for a 10iu pull.

Do it subQ look up tutorials online. It's very easy once you get the hang of it.
    But for some tips:
    -Pull air into the vial as eqaul to the amount of solution you will withdraw
    -Once I pull desired amount I like to space about 5iu worth of air between that and the next chem
    -Repeat process with second chem, then lightly swirl or tap to mix the 2
    -Release excess air
    -Inject

Try not to poke the rubber stoppers more than you have to; once in each vial. The needle tips are very fragile so be careful what they touch.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.29%

Quote Originally Posted by animalized View Post
    I'm looking at running a CJC-1295 and GHRP-2 cycle as well so I'm gonna follow this thread.

Do have one quick, probably "stupid" question though. If 1 bottle of CJC has 2mg in it, I'm going to assume that adding 2ml of Bacteriostatic water to it you would have 100mcg every 10iu correct? My question is, using the 1cc (100 units) insulin pins what number would you draw too to give you the 100mcg per injection? Would it be only 10 units drawn?

And are you guys doing IM injections or just SubQ?
    One resource worthy of referencing when mixing peptides: http://peptidecalculator.com/
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.03%

Quote Originally Posted by hugeswole View Post
    What sort of results Oats?
    Muscle fullness, fatloss.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Ok today is a week on this stuff.

So far I am amazed. I can't imagine ever coming off of it.
    I have gained 5 pounds and have noticed fat loss with no change in diet (or even a slight increase in calories).
    The pumps are decent and muscles seem to be hardening.
    I sleep for 6 hours and feel perfectly rejuvenated. My dreams are very vivid and entertaining.
    Overall a better sense of well-being and mental clarity.

Amazing A+ products in this combination!
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.77%

Nice to hear and glad it's working good for you. Keep us updated. You doing 3 doses ED yet?

4 more weeks of my Test cycle then I'm on to this as well.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.66%

Ok today is a week on this stuff.

So far I am amazed. I can't imagine ever coming off of it.
    I have gained 5 pounds and have noticed fat loss with no change in diet (or even a slight increase in calories).
    The pumps are decent and muscles seem to be hardening.
    I sleep for 6 hours and feel perfectly rejuvenated. My dreams are very vivid and entertaining.
    Overall a better sense of well-being and mental clarity.

Amazing A+ products in this combination!
    ^Like. Doing 3 shots a day is a pain in the a$$ though. Still I think I need to try this after my next cycle.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Yes I am dosing 3xED and yes it can be a pain in the ass. It sucks turning your midsection into a pincushion.

One thing I forgot to note was that I have had problems with my rotator cuff for nearly 2 years. It would pop on nearly every rep when I did delts and stretching exercises were marginally helpful at best.
    Well day 5 I did shoulders and had almost no problems, only a pop here and there which went away after stretching!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.41%

Yes I am dosing 3xED and yes it can be a pain in the ass. It sucks turning your midsection into a pincushion.

One thing I forgot to note was that I have had problems with my rotator cuff for nearly 2 years. It would pop on nearly every rep when I did delts and stretching exercises were marginally helpful at best.
    Well day 5 I did shoulders and had almost no problems, only a pop here and there which went away after stretching!

Healed already? WOW, sweet man, sounds like your technique is working wonders.
    My meniscus tore about 5 years and about a year or 2 later it was re-attached, i still cant straighten it "full" but its a lot better than before, hopefully when i started my GHRP stack i can get similiar results in 5 days :P.

And let us know if you grow taller, measure you height .
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  233 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.41%

good work I am seriously debating starting this asap.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Subd. How much your weight has your pocket dropped for a 3 month run?

I'm very interested in these peptides, also curious why you chose to use no dac?

I'm a noob when it comes to peptides so excuse me if that is a dumb question
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  233 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.41%

it would cost prolly 100 a month for his protocol but you could do 2 times a day dosing for about 60 or 70 if you waited for a sale mabey cheaper. 2 times a day is still like a failry high gh dose from what I understand. I would guess with his dosage he might be getting the equiv of at 5-10 ius a day its hard to compare it though because they act a little differently these peptides actually spike you higher but the wave doesnt last as long from my understanding. they have to get you pretty high because a lot of time if someone runs 4-5 iu gh they dont notice much for a while. People notice stuff pretty quick on 3 times and even 2 time a day dosing with these peptides
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    Subd. How much your weight has your pocket dropped for a 3 month run?

I'm very interested in these peptides, also curious why you chose to use no dac?

I'm a noob when it comes to peptides so excuse me if that is a dumb question
    CJC w/o DAC is a short-estered GHRH, while CJC-1295 a long-estered GHRH.

The long-estered GHRH can be run every 7 - 8 days from what I have read, but apparantely it is hard to find the real deal as its more costly and difficult to produce. It can also cause GH bleed.

CJC w/o dac seems to be the most popular due to no GH bleed issue and needs to be administrated 2 - 3 a day - Morning,PWO,Before bed.

I hope to be giving these peptides a run soon.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.46%

what made you do ghrp 3x a day ? i was told 100 was the sat. point for the peptides maor is a waste
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Quote Originally Posted by BK1 View Post
    what made you do ghrp 3x a day ? i was told 100 was the sat. point for the peptides maor is a waste
    Saturation is roughly 1mc per 1kg of body weight, per dose not per day.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.46%

i also have been soooo very tired lately like dont waqnt to wake up at all tired anyone else get this while on this ? Im about a month into it
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%

I inject into my thigh after my stomache has had enough. I love the peps; run them year round.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.46%

where in your thigh i have a big black and blue on my stomach from a shot and its dark
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

where in your thigh i have a big black and blue on my stomach from a shot and its dark

Google "subcutaneous injection sites".

Your bruise should go away within a few weeks.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.46%

Thanks syke
  33. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.17%

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    One resource worthy of referencing when mixing peptides: http://peptidecalculator.com/
    Repped.

Also, if anyone has any feedback, PLEASE share

Q: I am starting my contest prep in 2 weeks, and was wondering which GHRPs would work best in unison AND not desensitize after 4 months of usage as I know Hexarelin is the single most powerful GHRP according to Russian Star, but it can't be cycled for very long. So what two would impart the most dramatic fat loss and gh effects that could be cycles for longer durations?
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%

Right on top; if you're in a sitting position just go straight into your quad. Painless
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%

i also have been soooo very tired lately like dont waqnt to wake up at all tired anyone else get this while on this ? Im about a month into it
    Yes; this is a normal reaction to HGH or just your bodies own GH pulse in your body. Some people get it; some dont. Sometimes it goes away; sometimes it doesnt.

I top of with a thermogenic of some kind just to get me going in the a.m.

If you're groggy/tired its a good sign
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%

Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    CJC w/o DAC is a short-estered GHRH, while CJC-1295 a long-estered GHRH.

The long-estered GHRH can be run every 7 - 8 days from what I have read, but apparantely it is hard to find the real deal as its more costly and difficult to produce. It can also cause GH bleed.

CJC w/o dac seems to be the most popular due to no GH bleed issue and needs to be administrated 2 - 3 a day - Morning,PWO,Before bed.

I hope to be giving these peptides a run soon.
    Very true; try and find a company who sells real "Modified GRF 1-29" remembering that regardless of what a sponsor/store tells you: CJC 1293 is not Modified GRF 1-29 nor is Sermorelin.

CJC with DAC (Drug Affinity Complex) can actually start to stop the "Glass" of your bodies GH from spilling into you body once its full. Which is another reason why people avoid it.

I use cjc with dac when I'm recovering from an injury/surgery as I want to slow wave gh bleed during that time. But I limit it to 3months at most.
  37. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.17%

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Repped.

Also, if anyone has any feedback, PLEASE share

Q: I am starting my contest prep in 2 weeks, and was wondering which GHRPs would work best in unison AND not desensitize after 4 months of usage as I know Hexarelin is the single most powerful GHRP according to Russian Star, but it can't be cycled for very long. So what two would impart the most dramatic fat loss and gh effects that could be cycles for longer durations?
    Bippity Bump

Similar Forum Threads

1. GHRP-6 CJC 1295
    By KBD in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-24-2010, 11:29 AM
  2. Pec-MGF / GHRP-6 / CJC-1295
    By casperriecke in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 07:05 PM
  3. ghrp-6/cjc-1295
    By addams29 in forum IGF-1/GH