My CJC-1295/GHRP-6

Sycklicle

Awards
Summer is fast approaching and what better way to bring it in.

I will build up to something like this:
100mcg CJC-1295 / Mod GRF(1-29) no DAC 3x ED
200mcg GHRP-6 3x ED
starting with both compounds dosed once before bed, feel that out for a bit, then bump up to once at waking and once before bed. After I feel comfortable with that I will dose at waking, PWO, and before bed.

I would like to run this for at least 3 months, 6 months preferred if everything goes well.

I have everything lined up ready to order.

100ct 28g 1cc 1/2" syringes
30mL Bacteriostatic water
Alcohol prep pads
and even a biohazard needle disposal bin.

How does this look? Would anyone be interested in a log?

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
looks good to me man; i dont think ull need anything else

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
I am considering using both peptides soon so I would follow your log.

Is there anything like intestinal growth associated with these? Anything like IGF1?

goonbolic

Awards
hey man i am also trying this stuff out for the first time this summer, i am doing the exact same thing, cept 100mcg of each (morning/preworkout), (after workout), and (before bed)

Sycklicle

Awards
I am considering using both peptides soon so I would follow your log.

Is there anything like intestinal growth associated with these? Anything like IGF1?

This is the best info I could find:

The distended guts you see in certain BBers is NOT from intestinal enlargement. Good god. The amount of growth you'd have to see in those organs to distend one's gut would be phenomenal. Intestines are relatively thinly walled, flexible, soft tubes. To cause notable distension, it would mean the intestines are growing in length, wall thickness, diameter... they would literally constrict themselves. Simply because skeletal muscle and certain epithelial, smooth muscle (and other) cells in the gut both have IGF-1 receptors does NOT mean they react to the peptide's presence in the same way! And yes, acromegaly DOES mean internal organs grow as well. However, bear in mind these people have elevated GH levels 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year, for YEARS at a time. The first symptoms are NOT enlarged intestines or a large gut. Rather, cardiac hypertrophy, enlargement of vocal cords, enlargement of the tongue, etc. are all seen first.

One of the main concerns I see people talking about is the smooth muscle that comprises the intestinal walls... in other words, you've got muscle tissue in there with a high concentration of receptors. Yes, intestinal smooth muscle has a high amount of IGF-1 receptors, and IGF both inhibits apoptosis (cell destruction) in this tissue as well as promotes growth. However, smooth muscle hypertrophy occurs at a MUCH slower rate than skeletal muscle (striated) or even cardiac muscle. There are certain conditions (Crohn's disease, etc.) where notable intestinal hypertrophy occurs (over years), and causes a huge number of problems. A distended gut is NOT one of the signs of said hypertrophy.

Insulin, steroids, IGF, etc. can all increase the amount of visceral fat carried by the body, cause hypertrophy of the rectus abdominus, transverse abdominus, and obliques, cause GI upset (and therefore gas)... many BBing diets cause changes in gut flora and fauna (also causing gas)... these are ALL factors that cause that notable distension in top BBers. GH gut is a myth with NO scientific backing whatsoever. Not that it can't technically occur, but that it's responsible for the big guts you see out there. These guys would have chronically impacted bowels, severe cardiac issues, grossly enlarged larynxes, and a bunch of other problems stemming from GH/IGF-1 use before their growing intestines became a problem.

Edit: Also in short:

GH boosting peptides have far less potential to cause acromegaly and other HGH-related side effects because they only cause very brief, intense spikes of GH and, subsequently, IGF-1. Chronic IGF-1 elevation is what causes the side effects associated with HGH abuse.

This is paraphrased from Datbtrue.

OatsnHoes

Awards
I run the same combo but with GHRP-2, only been 3 weeks and already can see a difference.

whytknyt05

Awards
Summer is fast approaching and what better way to bring it in.

I will build up to something like this:
100mcg CJC-1295 / Mod GRF(1-29) no DAC 3x ED
200mcg GHRP-6 3x ED
starting with both compounds dosed once before bed, feel that out for a bit, then bump up to once at waking and once before bed. After I feel comfortable with that I will dose at waking, PWO, and before bed.

I would like to run this for at least 3 months, 6 months preferred if everything goes well.

I have everything lined up ready to order.

100ct 28g 1cc 1/2" syringes
30mL Bacteriostatic water
Alcohol prep pads
and even a biohazard needle disposal bin.

How does this look? Would anyone be interested in a log?
Dump the GHRP-6 for either GHRP-2 which is ten times stronger and a tighter peptide or go with Ipamorelin which does not have the negative sides. If you're going to go with a GHRP; go with the GHRP-2.

Sycklicle

Awards
Dump the GHRP-6 for either GHRP-2 which is ten times stronger and a tighter peptide or go with Ipamorelin which does not have the negative sides. If you're going to go with a GHRP; go with the GHRP-2.
Thank you, noted for next order. I know it doesn't have as strong an effect on hunger but stuffing down calories is a must right now.

Does anybody know how long bac water needs to saturate before use?

I just read it can be used almost immediately, but I've also heard you need to wait a day or two. Can't seem to find that info again.

wellsoci

wellsoci

Awards
if you reconstitute with BW and you let it sit for 2 days you can pretty much be assured that you will not be injecting live bacteria into your body.

Sycklicle

Awards
Edit: Answered my own question with a quick google search. Duh.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
i mix and inject never had a problem and im on ghrp6 and 1295, 6 b/c it makes me hungry and if you have a fast metabolism u need all the calories u can get.

animalized

Awards
I'm looking at running a CJC-1295 and GHRP-2 cycle as well so I'm gonna follow this thread.

Do have one quick, probably "stupid" question though. If 1 bottle of CJC has 2mg in it, I'm going to assume that adding 2ml of Bacteriostatic water to it you would have 100mcg every 10iu correct? My question is, using the 1cc (100 units) insulin pins what number would you draw too to give you the 100mcg per injection? Would it be only 10 units drawn?

And are you guys doing IM injections or just SubQ?

Sycklicle

Awards
Yes your math is absolutely correct. I put 2.5ml into my 5ml vial of GHRP to give me 200mcg for a 10iu pull.

Do it subQ look up tutorials online. It's very easy once you get the hang of it.
But for some tips:
-Pull air into the vial as eqaul to the amount of solution you will withdraw
-Once I pull desired amount I like to space about 5iu worth of air between that and the next chem
-Repeat process with second chem, then lightly swirl or tap to mix the 2
-Release excess air
-Inject

Try not to poke the rubber stoppers more than you have to; once in each vial. The needle tips are very fragile so be careful what they touch.

956Vette

Awards
I'm looking at running a CJC-1295 and GHRP-2 cycle as well so I'm gonna follow this thread.

Do have one quick, probably "stupid" question though. If 1 bottle of CJC has 2mg in it, I'm going to assume that adding 2ml of Bacteriostatic water to it you would have 100mcg every 10iu correct? My question is, using the 1cc (100 units) insulin pins what number would you draw too to give you the 100mcg per injection? Would it be only 10 units drawn?

And are you guys doing IM injections or just SubQ?
One resource worthy of referencing when mixing peptides: http://peptidecalculator.com/

Sycklicle

Awards
Ok today is a week on this stuff.

So far I am amazed. I can't imagine ever coming off of it.
I have gained 5 pounds and have noticed fat loss with no change in diet (or even a slight increase in calories).
The pumps are decent and muscles seem to be hardening.
I sleep for 6 hours and feel perfectly rejuvenated. My dreams are very vivid and entertaining.
Overall a better sense of well-being and mental clarity.

Amazing A+ products in this combination!

animalized

Awards
Nice to hear and glad it's working good for you. Keep us updated. You doing 3 doses ED yet?

4 more weeks of my Test cycle then I'm on to this as well.:bigok:

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
Ok today is a week on this stuff.

So far I am amazed. I can't imagine ever coming off of it.
I have gained 5 pounds and have noticed fat loss with no change in diet (or even a slight increase in calories).
The pumps are decent and muscles seem to be hardening.
I sleep for 6 hours and feel perfectly rejuvenated. My dreams are very vivid and entertaining.
Overall a better sense of well-being and mental clarity.

Amazing A+ products in this combination!
^Like. Doing 3 shots a day is a pain in the a$$ though. Still I think I need to try this after my next cycle.

Sycklicle

Awards
Yes I am dosing 3xED and yes it can be a pain in the ass. It sucks turning your midsection into a pincushion.

One thing I forgot to note was that I have had problems with my rotator cuff for nearly 2 years. It would pop on nearly every rep when I did delts and stretching exercises were marginally helpful at best.
Well day 5 I did shoulders and had almost no problems, only a pop here and there which went away after stretching!

PhenomHCL

Awards
Yes I am dosing 3xED and yes it can be a pain in the ass. It sucks turning your midsection into a pincushion.

One thing I forgot to note was that I have had problems with my rotator cuff for nearly 2 years. It would pop on nearly every rep when I did delts and stretching exercises were marginally helpful at best.
Well day 5 I did shoulders and had almost no problems, only a pop here and there which went away after stretching!

Healed already? WOW, sweet man, sounds like your technique is working wonders.
My meniscus tore about 5 years and about a year or 2 later it was re-attached, i still cant straighten it "full" but its a lot better than before, hopefully when i started my GHRP stack i can get similiar results in 5 days :p.

And let us know if you grow taller, measure you height :D.

chess315

chess315

Awards
good work I am seriously debating starting this asap.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Subd. How much your weight has your pocket dropped for a 3 month run?

I'm very interested in these peptides, also curious why you chose to use no dac?

I'm a noob when it comes to peptides so excuse me if that is a dumb question

chess315

chess315

Awards
it would cost prolly 100 a month for his protocol but you could do 2 times a day dosing for about 60 or 70 if you waited for a sale mabey cheaper. 2 times a day is still like a failry high gh dose from what I understand. I would guess with his dosage he might be getting the equiv of at 5-10 ius a day its hard to compare it though because they act a little differently these peptides actually spike you higher but the wave doesnt last as long from my understanding. they have to get you pretty high because a lot of time if someone runs 4-5 iu gh they dont notice much for a while. People notice stuff pretty quick on 3 times and even 2 time a day dosing with these peptides

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Subd. How much your weight has your pocket dropped for a 3 month run?

I'm very interested in these peptides, also curious why you chose to use no dac?

I'm a noob when it comes to peptides so excuse me if that is a dumb question
CJC w/o DAC is a short-estered GHRH, while CJC-1295 a long-estered GHRH.

The long-estered GHRH can be run every 7 - 8 days from what I have read, but apparantely it is hard to find the real deal as its more costly and difficult to produce. It can also cause GH bleed.

CJC w/o dac seems to be the most popular due to no GH bleed issue and needs to be administrated 2 - 3 a day - Morning,PWO,Before bed.

I hope to be giving these peptides a run soon.

BK1

Awards
what made you do ghrp 3x a day ? i was told 100 was the sat. point for the peptides maor is a waste

Sycklicle

Awards
what made you do ghrp 3x a day ? i was told 100 was the sat. point for the peptides maor is a waste
Saturation is roughly 1mc per 1kg of body weight, per dose not per day.

BK1

Awards
i also have been soooo very tired lately like dont waqnt to wake up at all tired anyone else get this while on this ? Im about a month into it

whytknyt05

Awards
I inject into my thigh after my stomache has had enough. I love the peps; run them year round.

BK1

Awards
where in your thigh i have a big black and blue on my stomach from a shot and its dark

Sycklicle

Awards
where in your thigh i have a big black and blue on my stomach from a shot and its dark

Google "subcutaneous injection sites".

Your bruise should go away within a few weeks.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
One resource worthy of referencing when mixing peptides: http://peptidecalculator.com/
Repped.

Also, if anyone has any feedback, PLEASE share :)

Q: I am starting my contest prep in 2 weeks, and was wondering which GHRPs would work best in unison AND not desensitize after 4 months of usage as I know Hexarelin is the single most powerful GHRP according to Russian Star, but it can't be cycled for very long. So what two would impart the most dramatic fat loss and gh effects that could be cycles for longer durations?

whytknyt05

Awards
Right on top; if you're in a sitting position just go straight into your quad. Painless

whytknyt05

Awards
i also have been soooo very tired lately like dont waqnt to wake up at all tired anyone else get this while on this ? Im about a month into it
Yes; this is a normal reaction to HGH or just your bodies own GH pulse in your body. Some people get it; some dont. Sometimes it goes away; sometimes it doesnt.

I top of with a thermogenic of some kind just to get me going in the a.m.

If you're groggy/tired its a good sign

whytknyt05

Awards
CJC w/o DAC is a short-estered GHRH, while CJC-1295 a long-estered GHRH.

The long-estered GHRH can be run every 7 - 8 days from what I have read, but apparantely it is hard to find the real deal as its more costly and difficult to produce. It can also cause GH bleed.

CJC w/o dac seems to be the most popular due to no GH bleed issue and needs to be administrated 2 - 3 a day - Morning,PWO,Before bed.

I hope to be giving these peptides a run soon.
Very true; try and find a company who sells real "Modified GRF 1-29" remembering that regardless of what a sponsor/store tells you: CJC 1293 is not Modified GRF 1-29 nor is Sermorelin.

CJC with DAC (Drug Affinity Complex) can actually start to stop the "Glass" of your bodies GH from spilling into you body once its full. Which is another reason why people avoid it.

I use cjc with dac when I'm recovering from an injury/surgery as I want to slow wave gh bleed during that time. But I limit it to 3months at most.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Repped.

Also, if anyone has any feedback, PLEASE share :)

Q: I am starting my contest prep in 2 weeks, and was wondering which GHRPs would work best in unison AND not desensitize after 4 months of usage as I know Hexarelin is the single most powerful GHRP according to Russian Star, but it can't be cycled for very long. So what two would impart the most dramatic fat loss and gh effects that could be cycles for longer durations?
Bippity Bump :)

publicdennis

Awards
Extended guts are generally due to the enlarged liver. We see it in the alcoholic "beer belly" effect. We see it in the malnourished tribal children who eat toxins. We see it in the patient who consumes toxic prescription medications several times a day, etc. The liver filters toxins, and when a larger than average amount of toxins are presented to the liver, it will grow in size and regenerate. The liver, which filters toxins to be excreted through the intestines, will also produce gall stones which will also increase the size of the liver. When the liver enlarges in size, it will push against the intestines, because the liver is on your right side, next to your intestines. As the liver grows in size, it will push against your intestines, and the organs will extend. Body builders 50 years ago, like Arnold, rarely had extended abdomens because they lacked high amounts of processed foods, preservative chemicals, and the vast amount of toxins today. Back then, they ate fresh garden veggies all the time because they didn't even have microwaves. Best liver detoxifiers include the grapefruit and lemon. Dieters would consume the grapefruit and lose weight because they would detox the liver and help remove gall stones. And, when the liver shrank, so did the "extended abdomen." Lemonade is given during the summer, because a toxic enlarged liver will cause the body to sweat a lot more. People often would put real lemons into the lemonade so that the consumer would know its not kool aid or fake lemonade. This is because the lemon juice is very powerful to detox the liver, similarly to the grapefruit.

To conclude, bodybuilding competitors on stage today generally have an increased level of extended abdomens due to the American food and dietary changes over the past 50 years. Over this period of time, gardens of fresh fruits and veggies have diminished significantly, and the microwave has been introduced, which will kill the nutrition that would detox your liver. One could easily conclude that the best liver detoxifiers are fruits and veggies. And, that gardens have diminished in popularity significantly, and that, although fruits and veggies from a garden would be free. They'd rather fo to McDonalds. It just feels to me that, since the world population has mxed out past the level of resource allowances, (more population than resources could keep up with), that the planet is making our lives more difficult to have and survive. For example, over the years, the world leaders take away our rights through laws to prevent our freedom that we used to have. "Its a free country" slogan is now nonexistant. Also, our nutrition that we need to be healthy and happy is diminshing as we are switching to GMO genetically modified foods and our garden veggies are now lacking nutrients as they come prepared in cans now, sprayed with chemicals, genetically modified etc. This would allow one to conclude that we must do even more research so that our population, environment, and planet doesn't try to swallow us up whole and that we are able to continue to enjoy our lives.

Last edited:

badass77

Awards
Extended guts are generally due to the enlarged liver. We see it in the alcoholic "beer belly" effect. We see it in the malnourished tribal children who eat toxins. We see it in the patient who consumes toxic prescription medications several times a day, etc. The liver filters toxins, and when a larger than average amount of toxins are presented to the liver, it will grow in size and regenerate. The liver, which filters toxins to be excreted through the intestines, will also produce gall stones which will also increase the size of the liver. When the liver enlarges in size, it will push against the intestines, because the liver is on your right side, next to your intestines. As the liver grows in size, it will push against your intestines, and the organs will extend. Body builders 50 years ago, like Arnold, rarely had extended abdomens because they lacked high amounts of processed foods, preservative chemicals, and the vast amount of toxins today. Back then, they ate fresh garden veggies all the time because they didn't even have microwaves. Best liver detoxifiers include the grapefruit and lemon. Dieters would consume the grapefruit and lose weight because they would detox the liver and help remove gall stones. And, when the liver shrank, so did the "extended abdomen." Lemonade is given during the summer, because a toxic enlarged liver will cause the body to sweat a lot more. People often would put real lemons into the lemonade so that the consumer would know its not kool aid or fake lemonade. This is because the lemon juice is very powerful to detox the liver, similarly to the grapefruit.

To conclude, bodybuilding competitors on stage today generally have an increased level of extended abdomens due to the American food and dietary changes over the past 50 years. Over this period of time, gardens of fresh fruits and veggies have diminished significantly, and the microwave has been introduced, which will kill the nutrition that would detox your liver. One could easily conclude that the best liver detoxifiers are fruits and veggies. And, that gardens have diminished in popularity significantly, and that, although fruits and veggies from a garden would be free. They'd rather fo to McDonalds. It just feels to me that, since the world population has mxed out past the level of resource allowances, (more population than resources could keep up with), that the planet is making our lives more difficult to have and survive. For example, over the years, the world leaders take away our rights through laws to prevent our freedom that we used to have. "Its a free country" slogan is now nonexistant. Also, our nutrition that we need to be healthy and happy is diminshing as we are switching to GMO genetically modified foods and our garden veggies are now lacking nutrients as they come prepared in cans now, sprayed with chemicals, genetically modified etc. This would allow one to conclude that we must do even more research so that our population, environment, and planet doesn't try to swallow us up whole and that we are able to continue to enjoy our lives.
^^^bump this! organic food is the way to go!

Bx87

Awards

Wealth of knowledge here.