Is my IGF-I, ECL level okay???
- 04-17-2011, 05:32 PM
- 04-18-2011, 06:58 PM
- 6'1" 228 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Rep Power
Number is right in the middle, so I'd say it's fine.
Is this different than just IGF-1? I'm not all that well versed in the panels, yet, but I only ask because I had that screened back in Feb and the normal range for it was __ - 151, or something really close to it.Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
Similar Forum Threads
- By liquid in forum SupplementsReplies: 38Last Post: 06-09-2014, 01:40 AM
- By 4evathrowed in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2011, 07:02 AM
- By LHOGG in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-30-2009, 02:14 AM
- By daniel187247 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2009, 09:27 PM
- By Doug8796 in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 07-16-2008, 11:22 AM