- 04-17-2011, 08:33 AM
Right guys I just have a quick and hopefully simple question on IGF-LR3.
What effect does taking IGF-LR3 have on your body's natural production of hormones? Does it surpress it?
I have searched the stickies and many thread on this forum and other but haven't read anything that helps answer my question.
If anyone could shed some light on it for me I'd be extremely grateful.
- 04-17-2011, 12:57 PM
for the most part, IGF has no effect on natural test production. in fact you can use it to help get back your natural test production back normal in a PCT.
04-17-2011, 04:09 PM
04-19-2011, 11:40 PM
for the most part, it wont have much an affect on your hgh production as long as you take the right recommended dose.
04-20-2011, 07:57 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By animalkrack3r in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-19-2012, 06:34 PM
- By doolee in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-06-2011, 02:57 PM
- By burywhite in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2010, 03:08 PM
- By schwellington in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-01-2010, 03:23 PM
- By Chico222 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-19-2010, 01:28 AM