IGF-1 Deer velvet antler

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

IGF-1 Deer velvet antler

So have been taking this for a few weeks, I have noticed better endurance but I am also noticing signs of hypoglycemia. Recently I have had flashes of light in the corner of my eye. It has only happened twice but both times freaked me out. I googled quite a bit, one possible cause being retinal detachment yet retinal detachment would be like lighting bolts where as my flashes are thick horizontal lines of white light. Today it was accompanied by pressure behind my ears, similar to that of going up a mountain or diving. I do not currently have medical insurance as I am living on my own at 20 but am wondering if this has happened to anyone before.

It may also just be the spirodex I have causing a weird fluctuation of epinephrine.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I gained 10lbs using this stuff... Of course it was all in my mind. No but seriously, I would stop taking it if your having any issues with your vision.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

haha, I believe the stuff works, first time I took it I ran 5 miles after having had a few weeks away from cardio. Yeah going to cycle off of it for now hopefully it was just the deer velvet and I haven't developed anything.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Guy in my health food store says its real **** that can cause diabetes etc so use with caution. What brand is it? I want it.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bomb402 View Post
    Guy in my health food store says its real **** that can cause diabetes etc so use with caution. What brand is it? I want it.
    Haha, it is awesome while working out but the diabeetus sucks. Uhm just NOW nutrition, there are a few out there more potent but for the price it works.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IGF-1/"deer antler velvet"
    By Ohioman in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 12:25 PM
  2. IGF 1 Deer Antler Velvet
    By brittishbulldog in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 04:20 AM
  3. Velvet antler?
    By Deeerdre in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 11:53 AM
  4. Deer Antler Velvet ? New IGF-1 source ?
    By <^> in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 05:41 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 12:23 PM