GHRP 6

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.75%

GHRP 6

Ive noticed some puffiness or softness in my chest and abs since starting ghrp-6. Im using 200-300mcg a day split into 2/3 injections. I know it increases cortisol and prolactin, will this settle on its own when i stop using it though and how would i combat this.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.75%

anyone??
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

switch to GHRP-2. Less hunger side effects, and zero prolactin/cortisol response
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.05%

I think you've got that backwards darkhalf. 6 is less likely to raise prolactin and cortisol. 2 is stronger but tend to raise prolactin and cortisol to the higher end of the normal range. 6 makes u hungry. 2 not so bad.

Are u holding water? I added hexarelin at night and held five lbs of water. Some people say ghrp-6 makes them hold water. I stopped for a couple days, made sure my diet was in check, and everything is back to normal.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.6%

Quote Originally Posted by bird901 View Post
    I think you've got that backwards darkhalf. 6 is less likely to raise prolactin and cortisol. 2 is stronger but tend to raise prolactin and cortisol to the higher end of the normal range. 6 makes u hungry. 2 not so bad.

Are u holding water? I added hexarelin at night and held five lbs of water. Some people say ghrp-6 makes them hold water. I stopped for a couple days, made sure my diet was in check, and everything is back to normal.
    Hexarelin has the highest effect on cortisol and prolactin

Ipamorelin has zero effect on cortisol/prolactin, even at higher dosages

GHRP-2 and -6 are about the same, the big difference is hunger, and the fact that -2 provides a better GH pulse. They can both increase prolactin/cortisol...how much is determined BY THE DOSE and the user.

Chronic use of GHRP-2 at 100mcg dosed several times a day every day will not cause pituitary problems, nor significant prolactin or cortisol problems, nor desensitize.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.75%

Im just wondering if the cortisol and prolactin issue will fix itself once i stop using the peptide? and if so how long it would take to do that?

Im going to start using vitex and vitamin C as a prolactin/cort. blocker too
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.6%

Quote Originally Posted by rlp92 View Post
    Im just wondering if the cortisol and prolactin issue will fix itself once i stop using the peptide? and if so how long it would take to do that?

Im going to start using vitex and vitamin C as a prolactin/cort. blocker too
    like i said before, those side effects are dose dependent. so cut down your dose and see what happens. If sides persist, taper off slowly.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.75%

Alright. Ill watch out them to make sure they dont get any worse. Also, ive put on 10 lbs and lost alot of bodyfat for one week on the peptide. Im assuming most of the weight is water? My muscles have also been constantly sore this week.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.6%

Quote Originally Posted by rlp92 View Post
    Alright. Ill watch out them to make sure they dont get any worse. Also, ive put on 10 lbs and lost alot of bodyfat for one week on the peptide. Im assuming most of the weight is water? My muscles have also been constantly sore this week.
    I have no idea - you know your body better than I do. That would be quick results for peptides....maybe you just respond to them really well. not sure.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can i use HGH and GHRP-6 together
    By keith2727 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 02:40 AM
  2. GHRP-6 IM?
    By Smiley in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 10:38 PM
  3. Ghrp 6 and IGF-1 LR3
    By beatupthebeat in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3