igf-1 lr3 carb intake?

TussyPuna202

Awards
Ok first off a little about me, I'm 23 years old weigh 192 and havejust finished up my 3rd aas cycle. I'm looking forwardd to trying igf-1 lr3 inbetween cycle s to help keep my gains and hopefully make my next cycle more effective! But I try to be smart about everything and need a little more info that I can't find before I start. I'm only gonna be doing 20mcg ed if you guys believe that's alright. I try to keep everything I do low as possible. I understand the 100 carb 60 protein shake p/inj but more question is what about the whole diet? As in how many carbs at my weight? Can I eat like I'm on cycle without gaining fat? Or eat natural diet? Either way my diets are down to a tee just need to know which one to folllow for best gains. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!!!

Thresh1

Awards
I do 40mcg in a 20/20 split. Everything you are doing looks fine. Listening to your body is the most important thing to do. I still feel a pump in my arms from an injection 4 days ago, so I'm skipping my next injections into arms.

It's always better to be causious.

I just continue my normal diet. Post workout I still take a protein/weight gainer shake. A few hours later I take another one. I pin within 20min of my workout most of the time.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
if post train im injecting lr3, would it be beneficial to do a protein shake without carbs then do your carbs maybe a half hour later to avoid any blunting of the peptide?

Thresh1

Awards
Not sure I'm qualified to answer that question. I take a protein shake before I workout, then one after my workout that is high in carb. Standard thing to do without peptide consumption. I take a shake about 4 hours later as well. I did this before using igf-1 DES (1,3).

Basically I always had taken a lot of protein and high Carb shakes, I have seen no reason to take more or less. If you feel a liitle light headed, maybe low blood sugar, drink a shake, it won't hurt.

TussyPuna202

Awards
Thanks for the info! I've been doin 20mcg ed post workout for a little over a week now. I haven't noticed to much other than maintaining my gains from previous aas cycle, which is nice butcould be my diet/training, should I notice anything this soon? Maybe 20mcg is to low for 192?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't inject IGF1 right after Workout, give it an hour then inject

and take Complex carbs with it, I did 40-6o mcg and took 40gs of complex carbs and no problem. Gains come later as new cells start to grow

EDIT: also, DO NOT DO everyday injections, EOD or E3D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
IGF-1/GH 15