when to take your huperzine a?

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
So Im doing ghrp6 solo for now cjc will be added later. I want to know when as in the timing of the huperzine a dose will be. I have 65mg tabs, do I take one 20 min pre injection, or right after injection or with my meal that follows 35 min later

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
I always just took mine at one time in the morning, 200 mcg/day

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
Did you notice a benefit with the huperzine a
Hell frikken yea bro, DEFINITELY. But I was using CJC-1295 with it, can't speak for just GHRP, honestly didnt like the GHRP (i was using ghrp-2) way too much water and generally a shiity feeling with it. But the CJC-1295 I felt really good on, I ended up just using the CJC-1295 solo and dropping the GHRP-2. If I was going to run it again I'd rather just use a higher amount of CJC-1295 w/ huperzine-a by itself w/out the GHRP. But huge difference w/ the huperzine in the mix, yes Sir

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Hell frikken yea bro, DEFINITELY. But I was using CJC-1295 with it, can't speak for just GHRP, honestly didnt like the GHRP (i was using ghrp-2) way too much water and generally a shiity feeling with it. But the CJC-1295 I felt really good on, I ended up just using the CJC-1295 solo and dropping the GHRP-2. If I was going to run it again I'd rather just use a higher amount of CJC-1295 w/ huperzine-a by itself w/out the GHRP. But huge difference w/ the huperzine in the mix, yes Sir
Sweet, I dont feel bad on the ghrp6 no water to speak of I have lost 6 pounds while increasing calories in 4 weeks while on it. However I do notice some prolactin issues coming in. Were you using the cjc with or without dac?

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
The only reason I was thinking of doing three doses of huperzine is to possible extend the half life of the gh pulse, I imagine it works better with cjc since its half life is so long

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
Sweet, I dont feel bad on the ghrp6 no water to speak of I have lost 6 pounds while increasing calories in 4 weeks while on it. However I do notice some prolactin issues coming in. Were you using the cjc with or without dac?
I used the one w/out the DAC, I read a lot of info on it and the one w/out the DAC was supposed to mimick natural GH release more accurately based on everything I had researched. It kept me leaner while bulking up but I wished I had used it while trying to lean out now so I could have gotten a more accurate measure of it. but did have me leaner at a larger size thats for sure

bird901

Awards
How much huperzine are u using, and how the he'll can u tell a difference? I've been using ipa/cjc for 6 weeks, the only thing I notice is better sleep, and I feel better. I'm switching to ghrp-2 for a couple months next week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
VersatileGG Supplements 10
ChocolateClen Nootropics 28
MidwestBeast Serious Nutrition Solutions 10
VWMeatHead IGF-1/GH 10
muscleupcrohn Nootropics 22