when to take your huperzine a?

  1. Registered User
    greekgeorge's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    420
    Answers
    0

    when to take your huperzine a?


    So Im doing ghrp6 solo for now cjc will be added later. I want to know when as in the timing of the huperzine a dose will be. I have 65mg tabs, do I take one 20 min pre injection, or right after injection or with my meal that follows 35 min later

  2. Registered User
    CoorsLight126's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    294
    Answers
    0


    I always just took mine at one time in the morning, 200 mcg/day
  3. Registered User
    greekgeorge's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    420
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CoorsLight126 View Post
    I always just took mine at one time in the morning, 200 mcg/day
    Did you notice a benefit with the huperzine a
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    CoorsLight126's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    294
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by greekgeorge View Post
    Did you notice a benefit with the huperzine a
    Hell frikken yea bro, DEFINITELY. But I was using CJC-1295 with it, can't speak for just GHRP, honestly didnt like the GHRP (i was using ghrp-2) way too much water and generally a shiity feeling with it. But the CJC-1295 I felt really good on, I ended up just using the CJC-1295 solo and dropping the GHRP-2. If I was going to run it again I'd rather just use a higher amount of CJC-1295 w/ huperzine-a by itself w/out the GHRP. But huge difference w/ the huperzine in the mix, yes Sir
  5. Registered User
    greekgeorge's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    420
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CoorsLight126 View Post
    Hell frikken yea bro, DEFINITELY. But I was using CJC-1295 with it, can't speak for just GHRP, honestly didnt like the GHRP (i was using ghrp-2) way too much water and generally a shiity feeling with it. But the CJC-1295 I felt really good on, I ended up just using the CJC-1295 solo and dropping the GHRP-2. If I was going to run it again I'd rather just use a higher amount of CJC-1295 w/ huperzine-a by itself w/out the GHRP. But huge difference w/ the huperzine in the mix, yes Sir
    Sweet, I dont feel bad on the ghrp6 no water to speak of I have lost 6 pounds while increasing calories in 4 weeks while on it. However I do notice some prolactin issues coming in. Were you using the cjc with or without dac?
  6. Registered User
    greekgeorge's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    420
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CoorsLight126 View Post
    Hell frikken yea bro, DEFINITELY. But I was using CJC-1295 with it, can't speak for just GHRP, honestly didnt like the GHRP (i was using ghrp-2) way too much water and generally a shiity feeling with it. But the CJC-1295 I felt really good on, I ended up just using the CJC-1295 solo and dropping the GHRP-2. If I was going to run it again I'd rather just use a higher amount of CJC-1295 w/ huperzine-a by itself w/out the GHRP. But huge difference w/ the huperzine in the mix, yes Sir
    The only reason I was thinking of doing three doses of huperzine is to possible extend the half life of the gh pulse, I imagine it works better with cjc since its half life is so long
  7. Registered User
    CoorsLight126's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    294
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by greekgeorge View Post
    Sweet, I dont feel bad on the ghrp6 no water to speak of I have lost 6 pounds while increasing calories in 4 weeks while on it. However I do notice some prolactin issues coming in. Were you using the cjc with or without dac?
    I used the one w/out the DAC, I read a lot of info on it and the one w/out the DAC was supposed to mimick natural GH release more accurately based on everything I had researched. It kept me leaner while bulking up but I wished I had used it while trying to lean out now so I could have gotten a more accurate measure of it. but did have me leaner at a larger size thats for sure
  8. Registered User
    bird901's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    86
    Answers
    0


    How much huperzine are u using, and how the he'll can u tell a difference? I've been using ipa/cjc for 6 weeks, the only thing I notice is better sleep, and I feel better. I'm switching to ghrp-2 for a couple months next week.
  9. Registered User
    bird901's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    86
    Answers
    0


    Bump
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Serious Nutrition Solutions Huperzine A 99%
    By warbird01 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-17-2014, 11:20 PM
  2. Huperzine??
    By mw1 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 03:54 PM
  3. Huperzine A
    By fritzer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 03:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in