cjc-1295 dac dosage questions

goonbolic

Awards
i plan on taking 600mcg of ghrp6 aday split into 2 dosages after a workout and before bed. what are my options in terms of when and how much of cjc i should take. also should i take it with or without dac.

diesel7

Awards
You want it without dac. Saturation dose is 100 mcg. Thats all I use, mix in same pin as ghrp-6.

goonbolic

Awards
what is the difference between dac or not, and am i able to take it before a workout and and also before bed

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
the half life length is the main difference, yeah you can do it that way pre workout and before bed, i see no problem with that

goonbolic

Awards
How much and how often do i take the cjc

diesel7

Awards
You can take the cjc every time you take your ghrp-6. I take mine in the morning on a fasted stomach, after my workout, and before bed. Right now im experimenting with 5 times a day, to try to heal my shoulder. It seems to be working. Make sure your fasted before you take it. At least an hour or two. Then wait 15 to 30 minutes to eat or drink a shake. Watch your fat intake, as it blunts gh release.

diesel7

Awards
Actually not could take, but should take them together. They work in synergy with each other.

stresmb

Awards
You can take the cjc every time you take your ghrp-6. I take mine in the morning on a fasted stomach, after my workout, and before bed. Right now im experimenting with 5 times a day, to try to heal my shoulder. It seems to be working. Make sure your fasted before you take it. At least an hour or two. Then wait 15 to 30 minutes to eat or drink a shake. Watch your fat intake, as it blunts gh release.
What is injury and how is it helping heal your shoulder?

diesel7

Awards
Im thinking its a rotator cuff tear, nothing major just some pain doing any presses. Gh has been shown to increase collagen. The main building block of tendons and cartilage. Plus you get better sleep at night. Thats when your body really rebuilds and heals itself. Why do you think everyone is so into hgh? All the pros take it, and there is less injuries in sports nowadays it seems. Only time will tell. It is just an experimentation.

goonbolic

Awards
guys thanks alot for the info it really helps, as you can tell im a newbie to the peptides game, one more question, is the dosage of cjc the same, 300mcg twice a day, and im still going back and forth about the w/dac or w/o dac

diesel7

Awards
All you need is the saturation dose, which is 100 mcg's. I wouldnt take the dac, research some more. You'll see why. Look up datbtrue. Hes the one that has done all the research. He has all the info you need. So cjc-1295w/o dac. 100 mcg with your ghrp-6. So if you take it 3 times a day, all you need total is 300mcg's.

goonbolic

Awards
okay thats is exactly what i am going to do, just to make sure these dosages are everyday of the week

diesel7

Awards
Yup, I would say to run for at least 3 months or so. Im not taking a break any time soon. You wont notice effects real quick, but they will come if your training and nutrition is on par. Im starting to lean out nicely.

bird901

Awards
From what I've read, cjc with dac causes more of a gh bleed affect from the pituitary, which is what women have. Men have pulses of gh. Cjc w/o dac, along with a ghrp send a pulse of gh. That's works more like it's supposed to with us. Like the other guy said, google datbtrue. He goes into a lot of detail about the whole subject.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Dose AM, post workout, and before bed.

I'd think about switch to GHRP-2, it's a better peptide. They only reason you ever would want GHRP-6 is for the hunger stimulating effects it gives.

Saturation dose is 100mcg for both GHRP/GHRH.

After a month or two, throw in some 200mcg of huperzine A. It blocks somatostatin...which is known for blocking/blunting GH release.

goonbolic

Awards
i was doing some research, is it worth it just to hgh instead of stacking ghrp and cjc, that seemed alittle more easier

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
i was doing some research, is it worth it just to hgh instead of stacking ghrp and cjc, that seemed alittle more easier
I would be inclined to disagree. HGH is much more expensive. GHRP/CJC raises your endogenous GH levels naturally whereas rHGH is exogenous and will raise them as such. I would also mention that GHRP/CJC has been shown to be more effective than rHGH.

diesel7

Awards
I would be inclined to disagree. HGH is much more expensive. GHRP/CJC raises your endogenous GH levels naturally whereas rHGH is exogenous and will raise them as such. I would also mention that GHRP/CJC has been shown to be more effective than rHGH.
Exactly! On another forum i visit, theres a poll of cjc/ghrp vs exo hgh, there seems to be more people liking the results of the cjc combo. Better bang for the buck.The best thing to do would be to combine them both. Which is what i want to try in the future. But for now, I would say your better off to go with cjc/ghrp and run it for at least 4 months. I think you will be pleased with the results. Good results for half the price.

goonbolic

Awards
that is exactly what i was hoping was better....the cjc combo, that is what i really want to do. am i still able to take a preworkout such as jack3d and also a test booster, or is that a bad idea

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
that is exactly what i was hoping was better....the cjc combo, that is what i really want to do. am i still able to take a preworkout such as jack3d and also a test booster, or is that a bad idea
Yeah man. Go for it! Lots of good options out there.

I'd recommend to you NTBM's HCGenerate, but it's always out of stock it's so good lol

The one that I've been most recently impressed with is CoreTest by Core Nutritionals. A lot of people don't know about it around here as it's primarily sold through a competitors website.

goonbolic

Awards
that core test looked pretty good, i was thinking either p6 extreme by cellucor, prime or pink magic both by usp labs, if using prime stacking it with pick magic

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
that core test looked pretty good, i was thinking either p6 extreme by cellucor, prime or pink magic both by usp labs, if using prime stacking it with pick magic
I think pink magic is BS, better stack would be CoreTest and Prime. That'd be a really good stack actually.

goonbolic

Awards
yeah pink magic is kind of bootleg, i think im gonna do the prime stack or P6 extreme, i took that before and had great results

goonbolic

Awards
can anyone provide some info on this product, the " Deer Antler Velvet IGF-1 Plus" it any better or worse then the cjc and ghrp stack?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
can anyone provide some info on this product, the " Deer Antler Velvet IGF-1 Plus" it any better or worse then the cjc and ghrp stack?
it's garbage and doesn't even come close

goonbolic

Awards
when putting the cjc and ghrp into the needle do i have to add water or anything? and is this the best protocol for both.

am/preworkout- 100mcg of both cjc and ghrp
after worout- 100mcg of both cjc and ghrp
before bed- 100mcg of both cjc ghrp

i apologize if i am sounding repetitive about this stuff, i just want to get it right

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
when putting the cjc and ghrp into the needle do i have to add water or anything? and is this the best protocol for both.

am/preworkout- 100mcg of both cjc and ghrp
after worout- 100mcg of both cjc and ghrp
before bed- 100mcg of both cjc ghrp

i apologize if i am sounding repetitive about this stuff, i just want to get it right
Well I hope you reconstituted them correctly, if so, then you don't need anything else. 100mcg of both in the same syringe is fine. Doses should be spaced a few hours apart.

goonbolic

Awards
what if i am taking them straight of the vile, what do i have to do to reconstitute them.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
what if i am taking them straight of the vile, what do i have to do to reconstitute them.
I'm not sure i'm understanding the question.

Peptides come to you in a powder. In order for this powder to make it into a syringe, it has to be reconstituted with a solution.

If you do not know what this means, I venture for you to do your own research before asking me another question.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if it's a 2mg vial, put in 1cc bacteriostatic water, if it's a 5mg vial, put in 2.5cc. To draw out 100mcg, pull out 5 clicks on an insulin pin (that's 5 little lines) of cjc and ghrp6. This info is for research purposes only. I'm trying ghrp2 and cjc no dac right now. I've used ghrp6 and sermorelin before. Ghrp6 is great for bulking. It made me so freakin hungry I wouldve eaten my pet if I had one. I put on serious bulk with that stuff (=fat). It also messed with my slepp a little. Last night was the first dose of ghrp2 and cjc. I slept like Courtney Love. It was the deepest sleep I've had in a while. I'm gonna run 100mcg pre bed only for a few days to test the water with this combo

goonbolic

Awards
stankyleg-thanks a s**t ton for the help, thats exactly what i was looking for. if its a hassle to get bacteriostatic water, is using regular water the same thing

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stankyleg-thanks a s**t ton for the help, thats exactly what i was looking for. if its a hassle to get bacteriostatic water, is using regular water the same thing
Hell no. Bac water is not the same as regular. Dude, with all due respect, you need to do some serious research before you go pokin yourself. this is serious business

goonbolic

Awards
That's what I'm doing now, before I get it, I know there is a difference, bac water has a small percentage of alcohol in it, I just didnt know If regular water could be substituted

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Hell no. Bac water is not the same as regular. Dude, with all due respect, you need to do some serious research before you go pokin yourself. this is serious business
Maybe you missed my previous post....lol. Exactly why I stopped answering his questions.

I don't mind helping people out. But, only once they gone to google first to do their homework.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe you missed my previous post....lol. Exactly why I stopped answering his questions.

I don't mind helping people out. But, only once they gone to google first to do their homework.
Butt Wiping

goonbolic

Awards
hahaha no one said u had to answer my questions. "butt wiping" come on man, are you 5 years old? sorry im new to this stuff and wanna get it right

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
hahaha no one said u had to answer my questions. "butt wiping" come on man, are you 5 years old? sorry im new to this stuff and wanna get it right
there are millions of threads on this....

google.com

ask your questions there. research. then come back. we'll be waiting.

cesare

Awards
CjC

Hi all, I ask you a question, the CJC is done intramuscularly, because retailers do prohibit intramuscular

cesare

Awards
CJC

Sorry I withdraw my question I had not read the other post