is my IGF1 fake?

W

warlord89

Awards
the powder in the vial is not solid...its powder and its moving around...meaning not air sealed...I Emailed the guy and he said its good..its just sometimes the filler evaporates
what do u guys think?
plz help

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Air sealed? like you think the powder is glued down or something? even in a vacuum things can move.

W

warlord89

Awards
Air sealed? like you think the powder is glued down or something? even in a vacuum things can move.
o ok
well its not solid like the first time I got them
do u know if IGF1 has to be solid?
I cant try them now because I want to lay it down for 3-4 weeks because thats when I will be starting PCT

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
they only seem solid because thats how they happend to dry up during the final stages. if you take a vial that has a solid puck at the bottom and shake it most of the time the solid block will break up into powder almost instantly on any of those sort of chemicals.

W

warlord89

Awards
they only seem solid because thats how they happend to dry up during the final stages. if you take a vial that has a solid puck at the bottom and shake it most of the time the solid block will break up into powder almost instantly on any of those sort of chemicals.
thanx man
that mad me feel better
and do u know if HGH has to be solid?
I want to pin for a few months...maybe 8 months and I wanna start a cycle half way
am I wasting money...since I have IGF1?
or should I go ahead with the plan?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
any of the peptide family are about the same, they are all just shortened chain amino acids/proteins in the end and so all have the same basic powdered form before adding water. whether gh is worth it or not depends on your goal and budget and what you plan to dose it at.

W

warlord89

Awards
any of the peptide family are about the same, they are all just shortened chain amino acids/proteins in the end and so all have the same basic powdered form before adding water. whether gh is worth it or not depends on your goal and budget and what you plan to dose it at.
I want to do around 8 months..am gonna start with 2 IUs and increase to 3IUs maybe 4IU..as long as I can stretch it out...than I wanna start a cycle of test/tren/boldanon/and maybe dball with all the PCT and HCG
I honestly dont have a certain goal..if I look like I need to cut than I do a cutter and if I feel like I need to bulk than I will bulk thats how its always been...its usually when I plateau I just switch

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J IGF-1/GH 2
R Anabolics 5
D Supplements 3
D Supplements 0
D Supplements 0