GHRP-6 worth it?

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. The first couple weeks I dosed pre workout, then the general consensus was post work out, can anyone tell me the logic behind it, I've searched numerous threads but no explanation of post vs pre. The Huperzine A an egcg made a tangible difference to me and they are cheap so why not. Felt Hypoglycemic after though, a tad dizzy, I am low carbing though


  2. There are arguments for pre and post. Pre so you get the pulse while working out and an IGF spike, and also less Free Fatty Acids circulating.

    I think the best argument for post is for post workout nutrition, so it block adipocytes and you get the spike when you're most receptive to recovery and growth. This works best with doing IGF-DES pre-workout and GHRP/GHRH post.

    Both work fine IMO as long as you don't have food before and wait 30 minutes after. I like GHRP-6 before big meals, and Ipa all other times.

    These are just my "bro-science" perspectives, based on personal experience, so take it with a grain of salt.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   
       


  3. I believe you are on the right track. DES pre-workout and GHRP-6 post. Although GHRP-2 is best to use, and taken at night since it makes you sleepy. Even better take peg-MGF mid-afternoon EOD alongside...

  4. I never thought about taking a different ghrp for a different part of the day, perhaps I'll give it a try I just posted pics of my cjc 1295 GHRP results in the pics section under 1's pics post. I am 46 years old 6'1'' tall and weigh 207

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    There are arguments for pre and post. Pre so you get the pulse while working out and an IGF spike, and also less Free Fatty Acids circulating.

    I think the best argument for post is for post workout nutrition, so it block adipocytes and you get the spike when you're most receptive to recovery and growth. This works best with doing IGF-DES pre-workout and GHRP/GHRH post.

    Both work fine IMO as long as you don't have food before and wait 30 minutes after. I like GHRP-6 before big meals, and Ipa all other times.

    These are just my "bro-science" perspectives, based on personal experience, so take it with a grain of salt.
    I think those perspectives have some scientific backing. How much I'm not sure. But Carbs/Fats blunt GH release....so if you're doing it pre workout you'd need to eat your preworkout close to 1.5-2 hours prior to your workout. If you're doing it PWO you can take it with some BCAAs and wait 30 min then eat. Think of the BCAAs like mortar and GHRP/GHRH are the bricks.

    If I have the time I will try to dig up a study that shows the difference between pre and post workout or at least an answer as to which is better and why.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I think those perspectives have some scientific backing. How much I'm not sure. But Carbs/Fats blunt GH release....so if you're doing it pre workout you'd need to eat your preworkout close to 1.5-2 hours prior to your workout. If you're doing it PWO you can take it with some BCAAs and wait 30 min then eat. Think of the BCAAs like mortar and GHRP/GHRH are the bricks.

    If I have the time I will try to dig up a study that shows the difference between pre and post workout or at least an answer as to which is better and why.
    Interested in said study, didn't know one existed...

    BTW, how do you think the GH Patch compares to peptides?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  7. There may or may not be one.....just swore I read one at some point....I probably won't be able to find it either I don't have the slightest as to where I read it

    As far as the patch vs peptides you can go either way I think. Optimal would be to use both. If you had to pick one or the other it's a toss up. Peptides are better at preserving muscle and I haven't seen any huge gains off of either the patch or the peptides.

  8. TheDarkHalf, what's your opinion on localised IM injection for growth or recovery post OP? I read Russianstar used this method with success and read a few other users who successfully injected Subq, but around the injured area.

    Is storing them in the fridge, powder form, okay instead of freezing? I would of thought that repetitive thawing would damage the peptides but may be wrong.

    I would appreciate your input.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    There may or may not be one.....just swore I read one at some point....I probably won't be able to find it either I don't have the slightest as to where I read it

    As far as the patch vs peptides you can go either way I think. Optimal would be to use both. If you had to pick one or the other it's a toss up. Peptides are better at preserving muscle and I haven't seen any huge gains off of either the patch or the peptides.
    What do you dose the peptides at? I had good results 300mcg Ipa and 150mcg Mod GRF 2 times a day, and even better when adding GHRP-6 and Mod GRF in the afternoon before lunch. I really noticed a difference for muscle gains when I changed dosing to be 30 minutes before food.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    What do you dose the peptides at? I had good results 300mcg Ipa and 150mcg Mod GRF 2 times a day, and even better when adding GHRP-6 and Mod GRF in the afternoon before lunch. I really noticed a difference for muscle gains when I changed dosing to be 30 minutes before food.
    I was cutting and dosing GHRP-2 100mcg and Mod GRF 100mcg 3x per day AM, PWO, and PM. I would wait 30 min before eating anything after dosing. Eventually I bumped it up to 200mcg GHRP-2.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    TheDarkHalf, what's your opinion on localised IM injection for growth or recovery post OP? I read Russianstar used this method with success and read a few other users who successfully injected Subq, but around the injured area.

    Is storing them in the fridge, powder form, okay instead of freezing? I would of thought that repetitive thawing would damage the peptides but may be wrong.

    I would appreciate your input.
    I just do subq. I don't know too many people who do peptides IM. You can do it....would probably work better with IGF. You'll just have to read and experiment and see what you like best.

    Yeah you can store them either way. I keep them in the freezer until I'm ready to use them, then put them in the fridge for a day or two to let them adjust to the temp, then reconstitute and use them. I think you only run into damaging the peptides after it's been reconstituted.

  12. The effects of GHRP and GHRH are not local as far as I've read, they act on pituitary gland to release GH, and then the GH acts on the liver to release IGF at that point, GH pulses stop as the IGF is negative feedback. The IGF and GH are both systemic at that point, not localized. IM would net nothing better than sub-q, and it would probably act faster if you need that. No net benefit IMO though.

    IGF DES is a different story, that can be applied more locally and IMO should be done IM where you're working out pre or post.

    IGF-1 LR3 doesn't matter as much since it takes more time to act and has a longer half life so it will "float" away before delivering concentrated doses. I'd still do it IM on the off-chance it works, but I don't think results are much better for sub-q versus IM on the LR3.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  13. Thankyou both for the reply, I'll stick with subq.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Huperzine A and EGCG aren't necessary, I think benefits would be marginal, but it's pretty cheap and easy to add. I'd try them to see if it makes a difference for you, I personally like it, little better headrush for me at least. 200mcg Huperzine and 350mg EGCG. You can get Huperzine cheap on Amazon.

    GHRH/GHRP combo rocks, try to dose them 30 minutes before food to block adipocytes, best time to dose is the 2 times before your biggest meals and pre or post workout. I like pre-workout, gives me good pumps. You should generally allow 3 hours between doses.
    I too, have not totally bought into the Huperzine theory. Peptides, especially when stacked, and use in saturation dosages, actually approach real growth hormone levels when an athlete works out the math - so I'm not too gung ho on buying more products to impart a slight/marginal effect in the efficacy of the peptides.

    PS: I have never heard anyone talk about the pumps caused by the GHRPs before, but you're right, what a great tight feeling! It's been nearly a full month for me now, and it's really in gear at this point.

  15. I was skeptical about the huperzine, I will tell you I've never had the head rush, tingly hand thing until the huperzine egcg combo, also dreams were intense before, now they are movie quality. Bad thing am sleeping so deeply I am shutting off my alarm without waking up. As far as what the peps can do check out my pics, under "1st pic post they leaned me out no calorie reduction and no cardio(I hate Cardio)

  16. I find the cjc and ipamorelin combo or cjc and ghrp combo to work well, like most here are saying. You coud also add some pGH (tyric-6) as well and maybe some Endoamp Max for the high dose of alpha gpc in the morning along with the injections. Just my 2 cents. There's a lot of good info in this thread!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I find the cjc and ipamorelin combo or cjc and ghrp combo to work well, like most here are saying. You coud also add some pGH (tyric-6) as well and maybe some Endoamp Max for the high dose of alpha gpc in the morning along with the injections. Just my 2 cents. There's a lot of good info in this thread!
    Welcome back!

  18. Personally, I'm planning a stack of peptides that will look like this:

    IGF-1 DES - Pre-workout ~50-100mcg's, IM, site specific depending upon the muscle group worked and only on training days.
    Ipa - Post-workout ~ 200mcg's, sub-Q, training days only
    PEG-MGF - EOD ~ 200mcg's @ 2PM.

    Trenazone - 150mg/day / First 6 weeks
    Test C - 600mg/week / 10 weeks

    Ought to be fun..I'm hoping the peptides will bring my BF down to 4-5% over the course of a few months...

    IMO, if you have a restricted diet or are around maintenance calories, there is no need for GHRP-6 since it makes you hungry. At that point you could take Ipa or GHRP-2. But GHRP-2 will make you especially tired and is best to take at night before bed. The reason I suggest PEG-MGF @ 2PM is because that is when natural GH levels are lowest and cortisol is highest. I believe the production of GH and MGF reduces Cortisol levels (not entirely sure of this tho). Also, I would not take any IGF products POST workout since it would stunt your natural production even more. An 1 hour before training would probably be best based off the research I have done thus far. A great benefit of PEG-MGF is that you get to have MGF actively working on your muscle cells for up to 8 hrs after injection. Normally, MGF only exists for 15 minutes or so after a workout. Imagine having the hypertrophy of MGF for 6-8hrs at a time and whatever time of the day you like rather than just post workout. I feel like any single peptide by itself will be marginal results but coupled together with different anabolics could result in some serious lean mass and significant drops in BF..

  19. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Welcome back!
    Good to be here DarkHalf. I like the NTBM lineup.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I was skeptical about the huperzine, I will tell you I've never had the head rush, tingly hand thing until the huperzine egcg combo, also dreams were intense before, now they are movie quality. Bad thing am sleeping so deeply I am shutting off my alarm without waking up. As far as what the peps can do check out my pics, under "1st pic post they leaned me out no calorie reduction and no cardio(I hate Cardio)
    WHY did you have to make this post? Couldn't you have just moved on, went into another thread, and been happy with life? Do you have ANY idea how embattled my credit card is lately? I've been swiping and typing it's number in almost daily! HAHA.

    Thanks for the advice man, makes sense. I don't 'want' a headrush, but I suppose if somehow a head rush can be correlated to increased efficacy then I'm on board.

    I just need to find a good site with BOTH Huperzine-A and the old Green Tea Extract. Be back in a little bit

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    WHY did you have to make this post? Couldn't you have just moved on, went into another thread, and been happy with life? Do you have ANY idea how embattled my credit card is lately? I've been swiping and typing it's number in almost daily! HAHA.

    Thanks for the advice man, makes sense. I don't 'want' a headrush, but I suppose if somehow a head rush can be correlated to increased efficacy then I'm on board.

    I just need to find a good site with BOTH Huperzine-A and the old Green Tea Extract. Be back in a little bit
    A M A Z O N . C O M

    Source Naturals

    Subscribe and Save

    Best Deal
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  22. Quote Originally Posted by NOLAterror View Post
    Been doing a lot of research on GHRP-6, and considering giving it a try. If anyone has used it, it would be great to hear about your experience. Did you keep your weight gains even after discontinuing use? About 140 lbs here, 22 years old, definitely a hardgainer. Looking to bulk up on a 5x5 program. Any thoughts and input would be much appreciated.
    I recall significant increases in hunger about 15 minutes after administration. I also recall faster recovery times, a shoulder and elbow joint that didn't hurt anymore while taking it, and decent pumps in and out of the gym. Granted, I only took 100mcg's maybe twice a day at best and stacked it with IGF-1 LR3. IGF dose was low, typically between 20-60 mcg's per day.

    The weight and strength you put on with this stuff can be good if stacked with other anabolic supplements, peptides and steroids. I wouldn't run it alone.

  23. Sorry Bro, I feel ya' I spend all of my disposable income on supps. At least the huperzine and green tea are cheap, I'd upped my doses of the peps and didn't feel it like the huperzine and egcg made me feel on my original dose, cheaper in the long run I think

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Good to be here DarkHalf. I like the NTBM lineup.
    Thanks man. I remember when I first joined AM reading a lot of your posts. Glad to have you contributing here again.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    A M A Z O N . C O M

    Source Naturals

    Subscribe and Save

    Best Deal
    I have bought many....... many order with Amazon, however when it comes to supplements I just don't think of them! Ugh. The website I ordered from had the Huperzine-A on backorder, which I didn't see or realize until I checked my receipt in my inbox.

    What do you mean by 'subscribe' and save? I've heard that some items offer monthly shipping, where you can save on the product every time right?

  26. PS: I have been noticing BIG TIME water retention whole-body from the GHRP-2, GHRP-6, AND CJC1296 N0 DAC. I am only using both 2 and 6 concomitantly until I run out of 6. I have been doing, ahem, slightly higher doses than those usually advocated, so that may have something to do with the drastic water retention (I am also on 100mcg of IGF-1-LR3 post workout).

    I went from a super tight waist and abs all the way down my abdominal wall, to washed out and loose, in a week, with the peptide combination. Oh, also I has a bad allergic-type reaction to rubbing on FormaStanz on my chest and abs, and going tanning about twelve hours later that day. I am itchy all over no where I applied it.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    PS: I have been noticing BIG TIME water retention whole-body from the GHRP-2, GHRP-6, AND CJC1296 N0 DAC. I am only using both 2 and 6 concomitantly until I run out of 6. I have been doing, ahem, slightly higher doses than those usually advocated, so that may have something to do with the drastic water retention (I am also on 100mcg of IGF-1-LR3 post workout).

    I went from a super tight waist and abs all the way down my abdominal wall, to washed out and loose, in a week, with the peptide combination. Oh, also I has a bad allergic-type reaction to rubbing on FormaStanz on my chest and abs, and going tanning about twelve hours later that day. I am itchy all over no where I applied it.

    I have just started to notice the same thing, it only happened after I added the Huperzine and green tea. Maybe too much of a good thing, I am going to take a natural diuretic and back the dosage off a little. I don't look like the pictures in my post after my first two months on peps, should I take a week or two off ?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I have bought many....... many order with Amazon, however when it comes to supplements I just don't think of them! Ugh. The website I ordered from had the Huperzine-A on backorder, which I didn't see or realize until I checked my receipt in my inbox.

    What do you mean by 'subscribe' and save? I've heard that some items offer monthly shipping, where you can save on the product every time right?
    Subscribe and save you get 15% off and free shipping, and they send you the product every X months (1,2,3, or 6 months, your choice). You can cancel the subscription at any time with no penalty. They also send you notices before your next product ships, so you can cancel it then as well.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  29. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Thanks man. I remember when I first joined AM reading a lot of your posts. Glad to have you contributing here again.
    Thanks DarkHalf. You definitely seem to be quite an expert when it comes to peptides. It's good to be back here again, my friend!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Thanks DarkHalf. You definitely seem to be quite an expert when it comes to peptides. It's good to be back here again, my friend!
    Well far from an expert. But I've spent a fair amount of time researching them and reading up on them. Thanks man and glad to have you back as well.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EQ? Worth it?
    By xx Zues xx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 06:37 PM
  2. PH are they worth it?
    By BadTobu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 10:46 AM
  3. Proviron Worth it? EQ Worth it?
    By Tom 185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-15-2006, 01:02 AM
Log in
Log in