1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    WHY did you have to make this post? Couldn't you have just moved on, went into another thread, and been happy with life? Do you have ANY idea how embattled my credit card is lately? I've been swiping and typing it's number in almost daily! HAHA.

Thanks for the advice man, makes sense. I don't 'want' a headrush, but I suppose if somehow a head rush can be correlated to increased efficacy then I'm on board.

I just need to find a good site with BOTH Huperzine-A and the old Green Tea Extract. Be back in a little bit
    A M A Z O N . C O M

Source Naturals

Subscribe and Save

Best Deal
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by NOLAterror View Post
    Been doing a lot of research on GHRP-6, and considering giving it a try. If anyone has used it, it would be great to hear about your experience. Did you keep your weight gains even after discontinuing use? About 140 lbs here, 22 years old, definitely a hardgainer. Looking to bulk up on a 5x5 program. Any thoughts and input would be much appreciated.
    I recall significant increases in hunger about 15 minutes after administration. I also recall faster recovery times, a shoulder and elbow joint that didn't hurt anymore while taking it, and decent pumps in and out of the gym. Granted, I only took 100mcg's maybe twice a day at best and stacked it with IGF-1 LR3. IGF dose was low, typically between 20-60 mcg's per day.

The weight and strength you put on with this stuff can be good if stacked with other anabolic supplements, peptides and steroids. I wouldn't run it alone.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.19%

Sorry Bro, I feel ya' I spend all of my disposable income on supps. At least the huperzine and green tea are cheap, I'd upped my doses of the peps and didn't feel it like the huperzine and egcg made me feel on my original dose, cheaper in the long run I think
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.03%

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Good to be here DarkHalf. I like the **** lineup.
    Thanks man. I remember when I first joined AM reading a lot of your posts. Glad to have you contributing here again.
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    A M A Z O N . C O M

Source Naturals

Subscribe and Save

Best Deal
    I have bought many....... many order with Amazon, however when it comes to supplements I just don't think of them! Ugh. The website I ordered from had the Huperzine-A on backorder, which I didn't see or realize until I checked my receipt in my inbox.

What do you mean by 'subscribe' and save? I've heard that some items offer monthly shipping, where you can save on the product every time right?
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.38%

PS: I have been noticing BIG TIME water retention whole-body from the GHRP-2, GHRP-6, AND CJC1296 N0 DAC. I am only using both 2 and 6 concomitantly until I run out of 6. I have been doing, ahem, slightly higher doses than those usually advocated, so that may have something to do with the drastic water retention (I am also on 100mcg of IGF-1-LR3 post workout).

I went from a super tight waist and abs all the way down my abdominal wall, to washed out and loose, in a week, with the peptide combination. Oh, also I has a bad allergic-type reaction to rubbing on FormaStanz on my chest and abs, and going tanning about twelve hours later that day. I am itchy all over no where I applied it.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.19%

PS: I have been noticing BIG TIME water retention whole-body from the GHRP-2, GHRP-6, AND CJC1296 N0 DAC. I am only using both 2 and 6 concomitantly until I run out of 6. I have been doing, ahem, slightly higher doses than those usually advocated, so that may have something to do with the drastic water retention (I am also on 100mcg of IGF-1-LR3 post workout).

I went from a super tight waist and abs all the way down my abdominal wall, to washed out and loose, in a week, with the peptide combination. Oh, also I has a bad allergic-type reaction to rubbing on FormaStanz on my chest and abs, and going tanning about twelve hours later that day. I am itchy all over no where I applied it.

I have just started to notice the same thing, it only happened after I added the Huperzine and green tea. Maybe too much of a good thing, I am going to take a natural diuretic and back the dosage off a little. I don't look like the pictures in my post after my first two months on peps, should I take a week or two off ?
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.44%

I have bought many....... many order with Amazon, however when it comes to supplements I just don't think of them! Ugh. The website I ordered from had the Huperzine-A on backorder, which I didn't see or realize until I checked my receipt in my inbox.

What do you mean by 'subscribe' and save? I've heard that some items offer monthly shipping, where you can save on the product every time right?
    Subscribe and save you get 15% off and free shipping, and they send you the product every X months (1,2,3, or 6 months, your choice). You can cancel the subscription at any time with no penalty. They also send you notices before your next product ships, so you can cancel it then as well.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.49%

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Thanks man. I remember when I first joined AM reading a lot of your posts. Glad to have you contributing here again.
    Thanks DarkHalf. You definitely seem to be quite an expert when it comes to peptides. It's good to be back here again, my friend!
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.03%

Thanks DarkHalf. You definitely seem to be quite an expert when it comes to peptides. It's good to be back here again, my friend!
    Well far from an expert. But I've spent a fair amount of time researching them and reading up on them. Thanks man and glad to have you back as well.
  11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.38%

Subscribe and save you get 15% off and free shipping, and they send you the product every X months (1,2,3, or 6 months, your choice). You can cancel the subscription at any time with no penalty. They also send you notices before your next product ships, so you can cancel it then as well.
    I'm an Amazon addict, and I can't find this feature... maybe it's only offered on certain items? At any rate, I bought multiple bottles of the 200mcg Huperzine-A, and just got in a big supply of ECGC.

Milas, others... what are your thoughts on whether or not to use IGF-1-LR3 every day, even on off days? I'm of course injecting post workout, but can't it exhibit anabolic and repartitioning effects on off days or prior to carbohydrates meals? I would think like anything else, every day administration would yield better results?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.25%

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm
    When it comes to the GHRP, -2> -6. This is because there is a smaller spike in cortisol and prolactin.
    Quote:
    Hexarelin is the strongest of the GHS peptides. It also induces higher amounts of cortisol & prolactin then the other peptides. It may (according to one comparison study) desensitize quicker. GHRP-2 is a little less strong with less impact on cortisol & prolactin. GHRP-6 has very little impact on cortisol & prolactin (although it is a little elevated above 1mcg/kg dosing) and is a little less stronger than GHRP-2.

So you could choose whichever is cheaper. I know GHRP-6 & GHRP-2 cost the same to make. However GHRP-6 at the moment at retail level is a lot cheaper...
    ^ ^ From DatBtrue ^ ^

Lower cortisol and prolactin spike with ghrp-6 correct? Therefore ghrp-6> ghrp-2 in that respect?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.25%

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf

I would go with GHRP-2 and Mod GRF 1-29. Should recomp you nicely, won't raise prolactin, won't raise cortisol, won't desensitize.

The only time I would recommend GHRP-6 is when you're looking for a large increase in hunger. GHRP-2 is a 2nd gen peptide and has less sides (no hunger, prolactin, or cortisol increase) where the GHRP-6 has all of these to a slight degree.
    Cortisol and prolactin increase with ghrp-6 (not ghrp-2)?
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.03%

that's what I said
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.25%

Quote Originally Posted by whytknyt05
    Go with the 2; its a tighter/stronger peptide than 6. If you're going to take 6 you might as well take Ipamorelin. Its the same strenght without the cortisol/prolactin.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf
    switch to GHRP-2. Less hunger side effects, and zero prolactin/cortisol response
    Quote Originally Posted by bird901
    I think you've got that backwards darkhalf. 6 is less likely to raise prolactin and cortisol. 2 is stronger but tend to raise prolactin and cortisol to the higher end of the normal range. 6 makes u hungry. 2 not so bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by kc777
    GHRP-2 Stimulates the pituitary to releasae GH, and the pituitary also releases prolactin. Why this occurs more with GHRP-2 rather than GHRP-6 I'm not sure... Some users will say 2 is better than 6 and vice versa. GHRP-6 has not been shown to increase prolactin like GHRP-2, so (in my opinion, and I'm not a doctor) GHRP-6 is safer as far as sides are concerned.
    -Not planning on taking 2 or 6 above saturation
    -don't want elevated cortisol/ prolactin
    -darkhalf is consistent with his view of 2>6 and provides supporting arguments
    -every forum refers to datbtrue's write-ups, but from what I can tell they indicate cortisol/prolactin increase with ghrp-2
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.03%

Even if there is a cortisol/prolactin increase with ghrp-2.....it's going to be negligible and will be within range....not like you're going to get bitch tits or lose muscle on peptides
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.19%

Even if there is a cortisol/prolactin increase with ghrp-2.....it's going to be negligible and will be within range....not like you're going to get bitch tits or lose muscle on peptides
    According to all I've read and personal experience 6 is not as good as 2, I'm never buying 6 again, I still have 4 vials of it, I got noticiable bloat and gained some fat while on it, back on 2 bloat and fat... schwoop disappeared in a week. According to everything else I read, ghrp 2 causes only a minor raise in cortisol and prolactin, it was created after 6, the next generation as it were, Ipamorelin is supposed to raise prolactin the least but I get the least results from it. So I'm sticking with 2. Is that a fair appraisal Darkhalf? Oh and check out the before and afters of my CJC 1295 Ghrp 2 cycle
    Attached Images Attached Images           
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.49%

Damn. Ripped as hell and great vascularity!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.25%

Very nice definition truthornothin! (a little proof to back up your advise... if only every forum post on the internet was like that).

I almost earned myself a new reputation at work, nearly getting caught viewing your pictures though.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.25%

At the site I'm looking at GHRP-2 costs twice as much as GHRP-6.
    -cost is always a factor
    -don't necessarily want extreme hunger (especially while I'm trying to sleep)
    -I can live with "negligible cortisol/prolactin increases"

I'm researching this in hopes of strengthening a small break in my lower vertebrae that I've had since I was 13
    -working out too hard aggravates it (especially deadlifts and squats... might be done with those forever)
    -being lazy and not working out aggravates it. Finding a nice balance has proven very difficult
    -Doctor's have suggested that building up the muscle around it will keep it in place
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.44%

I'd use IGF for local healing and growth.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.03%

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    According to all I've read and personal experience 6 is not as good as 2, I'm never buying 6 again, I still have 4 vials of it, I got noticiable bloat and gained some fat while on it, back on 2 bloat and fat... schwoop disappeared in a week. According to everything else I read, ghrp 2 causes only a minor raise in cortisol and prolactin, it was created after 6, the next generation as it were, Ipamorelin is supposed to raise prolactin the least but I get the least results from it. So I'm sticking with 2. Is that a fair appraisal Darkhalf? Oh and check out the before and afters of my CJC 1295 Ghrp 2 cycle
    That is a fair appraisal....great work btw
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.19%

Quote Originally Posted by NorthEasBeast View Post
    Very nice definition truthornothin! (a little proof to back up your advise... if only every forum post on the internet was like that).

I almost earned myself a new reputation at work, nearly getting caught viewing your pictures though.
    Sorry about that these pics were taken for my girl friend I'm in a very long distance relationship, Oh and I am 46 years old too, trust me its harder to do when you get over 40,More injury prone I tore my left bicep off the bone two years ago and its been a struggle to get back to where I was. I just want it more I want to be 50 and have people say no F'ing way. As far as proof of my advice I don't talk S**t I can't back up :P
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.19%

Damn. Ripped as hell and great vascularity!
    Thanks! And no cardio, I do it with diet, I hate cardio
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.19%

That is a fair appraisal....great work btw
    Thanks Darkhalf, been at it for 26 years off and on. Would you believe that 12 years ago I weighed almost 300 sloppy pounds and had a 40" waist, now 32". At 46 I am in the best shape of my life
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.25%

I'd use IGF for local healing and growth.
    My initial interest in peptides revolved around IGF-1 (mostly for vanity and strength, not for any healing properties.) Recently, my thought process has been that if I'm going to enter the world of peptide injections I would take the systemic approach for full body muscle growth and healing properties. I was also told that IGF-1, acting through a negative feedback control mechanism, inhibits further production of gh. That's when I started looking at the ghrp/ cjc stack potential.

-If opting for the localized IM injections, where should I focus my research... Igf-1 longr3 or IGF-1ec?
    -If I'm trying to get localized healing in my lower vertebrae (but still want systemic results) where is the best injection site? (lower back muscles, upper butt?)
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.44%

Quote Originally Posted by NorthEasBeast View Post
    My initial interest in peptides revolved around IGF-1 (mostly for vanity and strength, not for any healing properties.) Recently, my thought process has been that if I'm going to enter the world of peptide injections I would take the systemic approach for full body muscle growth and healing properties. I was also told that IGF-1, acting through a negative feedback control mechanism, inhibits further production of gh. That's when I started looking at the ghrp/ cjc stack potential.

-If opting for the localized IM injections, where should I focus my research... Igf-1 longr3 or IGF-1ec?
    -If I'm trying to get localized healing in my lower vertebrae (but still want systemic results) where is the best injection site? (lower back muscles, upper butt?)
    1. IGF-1 DES, it acts faster/greater and more directly. lr3 is more systemic since it will travel out of the injection site and continue to work for a longer period of time. For some reason I thought it was the IGF that was responsible for a lot of the repair activity of GH (once GH hits the liver and signals release of IGF that is).
    2. As close to the injury/joint as possible.

For your purposes, having more systemic effects through GH and IGF may be better though.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.5%

I just finished GHRP6 + CJC cycle. I run both for 12w together wit AAS. great gains, pumps, felt really good on it, only thing what i really hate is sweating on GHRP6, i felt really bad and uncomfortable cos i just cant stop my sweating... :P
  29. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Cartal View Post
    I just finished GHRP6 + CJC cycle. I run both for 12w together wit AAS. great gains, pumps, felt really good on it, only thing what i really hate is sweating on GHRP6, i felt really bad and uncomfortable cos i just cant stop my sweating... :P
    I never thought it could be GHRP causing my body temperature rise, but I have been WAY OFF THE CHARTS on being over heated. I assumed it was the T3 and Cellucor T7. But, I have been running T3 for the entire cycle and this heat surge only began once I introduced GHRP-2 and CJC1295 NO DAC.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.5%

need info!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    lol thats quite the little ****tail bro. Wouldn't recommend that for most people unfortunately lol..

You don't need PCT for these two items. It's not like exogenous hormones, it's something that makes your body release more of your own endogenous growth hormone.
    What would u recommend for me? im 18 recovering from a shoulder reconstruction its been about 7 weeks now, i don't quite have full range of movement but i heard it does help heal your shoulder... and is it detectable via piss test for sports? please let me know asap! im thinking of running 20mg anavar, 100 mcg ghrp-6/2 per day and cjc 1295 about every three days until i heal what should i do? and what are your thoughts
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.06%

pretty much all peptides will not show up on a drug test, even an anabolic drug test
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.21%

I never thought it could be GHRP causing my body temperature rise, but I have been WAY OFF THE CHARTS on being over heated. I assumed it was the T3 and Cellucor T7. But, I have been running T3 for the entire cycle and this heat surge only began once I introduced GHRP-2 and CJC1295 NO DAC.
    Yeah i sweat massively, i was running a cycle during the summer and boy i never seen such a thing..... Everyone was always wondering what was wrong with me. I gained a gut off of it from eating so much..... So for me im running those cycles during the winter and switching to ghrp2 maybe i wont eat as much lol
  33. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.58%

I hypothesized that GHrp's and GHRH's do in fact raise gh levels, but seem to be lipogenic rather than lipolytic. After researching with several GHRP's I truly believe that 6 is GREAT for weight gain via ghrelin production and also some water retention for joints etc... If these peptides truly behaved like rhgh than you would NOT have to fast for hours, do tons of low intensity cardio etc...to achieve fat loss, hell doing that regardless will get drastic results.

rhgh at the RIGHT dose lets users disregard perfectly meticulous nutrition to a certain extent and STILL oxidize body fat. I feel these peptides are GREAT for gaining size....just not ideal for utmost fat loss.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.5%

help

also what are your thoughts about the rest of the information i have given above? with my shoulder, dosages etc ps im 96 kg and about 192 cm
  35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Noopy View Post
    also what are your thoughts about the rest of the information i have given above? with my shoulder, dosages etc ps im 96 kg and about 192 cm
    H G H

Perhaps...grf-129 + ghrp-2.......
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.17%

I was researching with GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 for almost a year and made some good lean gains. I had used GH in the past but for whatever reason it almost made me bloat. I never bloated on peptides. About a month ago I decided to stop the peps because of an increased lack of trust that I had with these companies online. Really weird industry.

So I decided to try cabergolean by NRC and I have not lost any of the gains that I made. As a matter of fact I have seemed to have to overcome a plateau I was stuck at for a while since quitting the peps and using the cabergolean.

And for whatever it is worth I have seen my best gains in the past with IGF-1. More so than peps or GH. But it makes me really hyperglycemic. Or hypo I should say I guess?

Anyway I was pretty freaked out about stopping the peps, but I have not lost anything with the cabergolean.

Much love.
  37. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.58%

Quote Originally Posted by shockey44 View Post
    I was researching with GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 for almost a year and made some good lean gains. I had used GH in the past but for whatever reason it almost made me bloat. I never bloated on peptides. About a month ago I decided to stop the peps because of an increased lack of trust that I had with these companies online. Really weird industry.

So I decided to try cabergolean by NRC and I have not lost any of the gains that I made. As a matter of fact I have seemed to have to overcome a plateau I was stuck at for a while since quitting the peps and using the cabergolean.

And for whatever it is worth I have seen my best gains in the past with IGF-1. More so than peps or GH. But it makes me really hyperglycemic. Or hypo I should say I guess?

Anyway I was pretty freaked out about stopping the peps, but I have not lost anything with the cabergolean.

Much love.
    Shockey may I ask...

what brand of gh did you use? what dose? also igf-1 R3 is just not up to par as of late. It seems very few companies have quality L3 and the ones that do have the price 200 which makes sense....
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.17%

I got a few kits from a buddy- 30 vials to be exact. They had blue caps and were in some generic white box but he claimed they were good stuff. I do not recall the name. I did get big- real big! But I always looked so freaking bloated. It was just not a good experience for me. The peptides worked out much better for me.

I have other "supplements" I take of course, and the cabergolean (so far) is doing exactly what the peptides did, so I am going to try and go that route for as long as I can. I think I might try out your V3 series when it comes out. I like what I have read about your PH's.

Much love.

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Shockey may I ask...

what brand of gh did you use? what dose? also igf-1 R3 is just not up to par as of late. It seems very few companies have quality L3 and the ones that do have the price 200 which makes sense....
  39. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.58%

Quote Originally Posted by shockey44 View Post
    I got a few kits from a buddy- 30 vials to be exact. They had blue caps and were in some generic white box but he claimed they were good stuff. I do not recall the name. I did get big- real big! But I always looked so freaking bloated. It was just not a good experience for me. The peptides worked out much better for me.

I have other "supplements" I take of course, and the cabergolean (so far) is doing exactly what the peptides did, so I am going to try and go that route for as long as I can. I think I might try out your V3 series when it comes out. I like what I have read about your PH's.

Much love.
    Yea its russian roulette with generics....

However after 3 kits you should have noticed fat loss and a tighter/fuller look?

Yes new v3 will be leading hormones legally in every way, shape and form, some of the beta testers results have made me say "damn...really?"

a past aas user gaining 13 lbs with ZERO change in BF% ,,,,makes me say hmm....
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.17%

I know that I lost body fat and gained muscle with the kits. My waste shrunk and I did look more muscular, but my face was always bloated and if my diet was off at all or I went on a bender for one night I would blow up with water retention. I do not think that my negative reaction was normal, for whatever reason I was bloated with water all of the time.

13 lbs with zero change in BF%!!! ****!!! When does that product come out???

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Yea its russian roulette with generics....

However after 3 kits you should have noticed fat loss and a tighter/fuller look?

Yes new v3 will be leading hormones legally in every way, shape and form, some of the beta testers results have made me say "damn...really?"

a past aas user gaining 13 lbs with ZERO change in BF% ,,,,makes me say hmm....

Similar Forum Threads

1. EQ? Worth it?
    By xx Zues xx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 06:37 PM
  2. PH are they worth it?
    By BadTobu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 10:46 AM
  3. Proviron Worth it? EQ Worth it?
    By Tom 185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6