GHRP-6 worth it?

NOLAterror

Awards
Been doing a lot of research on GHRP-6, and considering giving it a try. If anyone has used it, it would be great to hear about your experience. Did you keep your weight gains even after discontinuing use? About 140 lbs here, 22 years old, definitely a hardgainer. Looking to bulk up on a 5x5 program. Any thoughts and input would be much appreciated.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The best thing to do is to run it with CJC, and yes you will keep most of the gains but you should not risk it since you are 140lbs, it's all your diet and training MATE !

and the stupid thing is no one knows the long term side effects of these stuff and yet they run it lol

gnuisance

Awards
it would be good for you if you are a hardgainer bc it really stimulates your appetite. I would run it with mod grf @ 100 mcg each twice a day.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
GHRP-2 is better than GHRP-6. Less sides effects and better results. Run with Mod GRF 1-29. 100mcg of each per day. Sub Q inject AM, PWO, and before bed.

novicebb

Awards
GHRP-2 is better than GHRP-6. Less sides effects and better results. Run with Mod GRF 1-29. 100mcg of each per day. Sub Q inject AM, PWO, and before bed.
I guess its each its own because I have heard many people state they prefer GHRP-6 over GHRP-2. Ive heard great things with GHRP-6 stacked with Hexarelin and CJC-1295 though.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I guess its each its own because I have heard many people state they prefer GHRP-6 over GHRP-2. Ive heard great things with GHRP-6 stacked with Hexarelin and CJC-1295 though.
There is no "to each his own" here. GHRP-2 was developed after GHRP-6. GHRP-2 is what you would consider a second generation peptide. The only time you'd want to use GHRP-6 is if you want the hunger effects that it brings on. People sometimes just see the 6 and automatically think it's better. It's not. Mod GRF 1-29 is CJC....or at least that's the case with 95% of the CJC on the market.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Woah buddy, how long have you been training? Whats your diet look like? I dont mean to offend anyone when I say this but I do not believe in hardgainers, at all. Obviously your body metabolizes energy very fast, and as much as it sounds like a broken record, you need to eat MORE! And if you're worried about losing gains then maybe you should try and make more progress naturally because if you don't take in enough calories YOU WILL LOSE YOUR GAINS. Simple as that. Not trying to be a d1ck about this brotha, I am just giving you my honest opinion. You just need to eat like it's your job.

Now with that said...

When it comes to the GHRP, -2> -6. This is because there is a smaller spike in cortisol and prolactin. Both are sides you want to limit. I personally like 200mcg GHRP 2 mixed with 100mcg CJC 1295 dosed 3 times a day. That makes for 2.1mg of cjc and 4.2g ghrp per week. Takes about 3-4 weeks to really start noticing results. But the key is the timing. For example, you dont want to do it on a completely empty stomach, but you also don't want to do it within an hour of eating. Fats and carbs will blunt the effects of GH, so wait at least 30-45 minutes before consuming either. Protein is fine, like a whey isolate shake or some lean meat. Protein does not hinder the effect of GH, so if you get hunger pains protein is what you should consume.

GHRP will give you slight hunger, -2 less than -6. CJC gives you some what of a headrush that lasts 15-30 minutes. I like 1 dose in the morning, 1 mid day, and 1 before I go to sleep. One thing that I can say is that my recovery skyrockets when I use GHRP/CJC. One or the other is a waste IMO if you don't stack them.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Woah buddy, how long have you been training? Whats your diet look like? I dont mean to offend anyone when I say this but I do not believe in hardgainers, at all. Obviously your body metabolizes energy very fast, and as much as it sounds like a broken record, you need to eat MORE! And if you're worried about losing gains then maybe you should try and make more progress naturally because if you don't take in enough calories YOU WILL LOSE YOUR GAINS. Simple as that. Not trying to be a d1ck about this brotha, I am just giving you my honest opinion. You just need to eat like it's your job.

Now with that said...

When it comes to the GHRP, -2> -6. This is because there is a smaller spike in cortisol and prolactin. Both are sides you want to limit. I personally like 200mcg GHRP 2 mixed with 100mcg CJC 1295 dosed 3 times a day. That makes for 2.1mg of cjc and 4.2g ghrp per week. Takes about 3-4 weeks to really start noticing results. But the key is the timing. For example, you dont want to do it on a completely empty stomach, but you also don't want to do it within an hour of eating. Fats and carbs will blunt the effects of GH, so wait at least 30-45 minutes before consuming either. Protein is fine, like a whey isolate shake or some lean meat. Protein does not hinder the effect of GH, so if you get hunger pains protein is what you should consume.

GHRP will give you slight hunger, -2 less than -6. CJC gives you some what of a headrush that lasts 15-30 minutes. I like 1 dose in the morning, 1 mid day, and 1 before I go to sleep. One thing that I can say is that my recovery skyrockets when I use GHRP/CJC. One or the other is a waste IMO if you don't stack them.
This man speaks the truth. Reps.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
This man speaks the truth. Reps.
LOL thanks bro.

Ive played with dosing quite a bit when it comes to the GH peps. Heck I even had a little fun at a buffet one time and challenged a buddy to an eating contest and I had a loaded slin pin with 400mcg of GHRP 6, needless to say I was DYING of hunger and whooped his ass at the contest.. Yes it was wasteful and probably unhealthy but if the extreme hunger is something that appeals to you then 6 > 2. However like I mentioned above it does come with higher spikes in prolactin and cortisol. I know for a fat ass like me, I want to spike my cortisol as little as possible. And I like my sexual function to be optimal, so the prolactin spike is undesired too lol.

Before you look into administering GH peptides, you may try supplementing your diet a bit. Obviously a BULK is what you want. So you want to get the most out of carbs that you eat and keep your protein at a level where your muscles can be "fed". So if you take a look at your diet, could you list it out? If it varies a lot from one day to the next, that is a good indicator that it's not on point and that will cause you a lot of headaches as you try to work on your physique. I am the spokesman for eating like sh1t for years and wondering my body hasn't changed with all the work I put in at the gym. it wasn't until I became meticulous with my diet that I started seeing bigger, better results.

Sometimes it's hard to get enough calories in because of certain foods we eat. When we eat something thats calorie dense (normally higher fat) our body doesn't digest it as fast and it keeps us full longer, which probably means we're skipping out on a meal that would benefit us. This is where I believe nutrient timing is important. You want to create a diet plan around your needs, your schedule and your routine. So if you go a little more into detail about your day to day diet and schedule, I would be more than glad to help you tweak it to where you get more out of your training. It really is like night and day when you start eating right. Believe me, I workout with a kid who swore up and down that he was a hard gainer, 5'10, 150 soaking wet. Kids about 170 now, after about a year of eating like his job and tracking his diet and routine. He's lost a little tiny bit of definition, but has put on a considerable amount of mass in 12 months.

diesel7

Awards
At 22 years old, you wont gain much benefit from this anyway, gh drops after 25 and keeps declining as you age. Wait till your older to try this. Thats like taking test at 18. Your producing enough naturally.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea but at 22, Stack CJC GHRP and AAS + IGF1 and MGF = YEAAAAAAAAA Buddyyyyyyy 30 pounds, keep 25 lol

NOLAterror

Awards
I follow a strict nutrition plan man. Try to get 3500+ a day. Eat every 2-3 hours. The appetite stimulation of the GHRP is what appeals to me. What about an OCT/PCT for running GHRP and CJC?
Just trying to gather information before I actually take the plunge, I don't want to **** myself up in the long run, like some of yall said.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Yea but at 22, Stack CJC GHRP and AAS + IGF1 and MGF = YEAAAAAAAAA Buddyyyyyyy 30 pounds, keep 25 lol
lol thats quite the little ****tail bro. Wouldn't recommend that for most people unfortunately lol..

I follow a strict nutrition plan man. Try to get 3500+ a day. Eat every 2-3 hours. The appetite stimulation of the GHRP is what appeals to me. What about an OCT/PCT for running GHRP and CJC?
Just trying to gather information before I actually take the plunge, I don't want to **** myself up in the long run, like some of yall said.
You don't need PCT for these two items. It's not like exogenous hormones, it's something that makes your body release more of your own endogenous growth hormone.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol thats quite the little ****tail bro. Wouldn't recommend that for most people unfortunately lol..

why not man ? If you have the knowledge to do things they why shouldn't you ?

CJC 200mcg a day
ghrp 200mcg a day
Test E 12 weeks 500mg
Dbol 35mg 4 weeks
MGF 200mcg 4 weeks
IGF 40mcg 4 weeks

now THAT IS A PERFECT CYCLE with EXTREMELY LOW SIDES !!!!!!

goonbolic

Awards
i am wondering the same thing about ghrp6 but also stacking it with cjc 1295 dac

diesel7

Awards
i am wondering the same thing about ghrp6 but also stacking it with cjc 1295 dac
ghrp-6 makes some people really hungry, to help with gains. It didnt really do it to me though. You do not want cjc with dac, it causes gh bleed because of the long half life. This is according to dat, who is the man when it comes to this stuff. His research is where I have been learning every thing. Ghrp-2 is the best bang for the buck for gh release. Might be best to include a cort block with it, and something for prolactin also, L dopa. Ipamorelin is about equal to ghrp-6 but without the hunger and cortisol issues. I have been using ghrp-2 during the day, and ipamorelin at night. Liking the results so far.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
That is expensive man, ghrp6 year round with 9 week cycles of cjc is nice the igf1 is to expensive for me, Il settle for keeping 20 pounds

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'll save the CJC/GHRP for PCT...yeah you'd see some awesome benefit using it while on, but just what I would like to do

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
This is what I have read and experienced (GHRP-2 being better that is).

Also, Russian Star who has a ton of experience with these items has told me multiple times Hexarelin is the single strongest GH releasing peptide available.

diesel7

Awards
This is what I have read and experienced (GHRP-2 being better that is).

Also, Russian Star who has a ton of experience with these items has told me multiple times Hexarelin is the single strongest GH releasing peptide available.
If you look at the studies dat posted, hex is the strongest but he says ghrp-2 is the best bang for the buck, hex causes desensitization. 6,2 and ipamorelin do not. Im taking a combo of 2 and ipa right now. Ipa at night then in the morning, then ghrp2 the other 3 doses. Working good for me now. Hey russian, how long before you desensitize to hex anyway? I have read 14 days. Is that true? Thanks.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hey russian, how long before you desensitize to hex anyway? I have read 14 days. Is that true? Thanks.
Bump for my brother with the brains of a, well, brainiac.

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
my opinion, leave the GHRP alone and put the money towards CJC-1295, if you have extra $ then get more CJC-1295. You get so much more bang for the buck with straight up CJC and huperzine -a, also much more quality look rather than just a big waterlog who is hungry

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
GHRP-2 is better for cutting, as GHRP-6 usually increases hunger alot. I use along side with slin when im bulking. Works magic! haha (not recommended for beginners, the slin part).

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
my opinion, leave the GHRP alone and put the money towards CJC-1295, if you have extra $ then get more CJC-1295. You get so much more bang for the buck with straight up CJC and huperzine -a, also much more quality look rather than just a big waterlog who is hungry
Please disregard his opinion. GHRP and CJC-1295 are SYNERGISTIC (think 1+1=10) and one should not be ran without the other.

If anyone is intersted in adding in huperzine a, I would recommend doing so after a month or so of GHRP/CJC use. Mainly because you'll be able to identify if anything negative comes up from the addition and secondly you'll notice a hell of a difference which i think is important to be able to see how powerful the huperzine can be (which should be dosed around 100mcg - 250mcg)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
GHRP-2 is better for cutting, as GHRP-6 usually increases hunger alot. I use along side with slin when im bulking. Works magic! haha (not recommended for beginners, the slin part).
That, and I also believe that GHRP-2 causes a greater pulse than GHRP-6. I'd have to look for the study but remember reading that somewhere. I can hunt it down if anyone is interested.

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
Please disregard his opinion. GHRP and CJC-1295 are SYNERGISTIC (think 1+1=10) and one should not be ran without the other.

If anyone is intersted in adding in huperzine a, I would recommend doing so after a month or so of GHRP/CJC use. Mainly because you'll be able to identify if anything negative comes up from the addition and secondly you'll notice a hell of a difference which i think is important to be able to see how powerful the huperzine can be (which should be dosed around 100mcg - 250mcg)
bull**** bro, you can get fantastic results using just CJC-1295 solo or with the huperzine- a without any GHRP. People use GHRP as an addition to their cycles because its the cheaper route to go. Take that extra $$ you'd spend on GHRP and jack your CJC-1295 to 3000 mcg/wk and tell me you dont get better results

diesel7

Awards
Look at dats studies. Cjc alone raises the baseline of gh, or trough. you get no pulse or actual raise till you send a signal with one of the ghrp's. I have been reading on his forum and others for the longest time. Dat and everyone else recommends them together for their synergy. You may get some benefit off cjc alone, but not like you would off both. All medical studies, in fact you would get more off ghrp alone then cjc.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Borrowed from Datbtrue

We need only to examine the results of the normal test subjects from three oft-cited studies that established the relevant protocol.

In the first study "Inhibition of growth hormone release after the combined administration of GHRH and GHRP-6 in patients with Cushing's syndrome", Alfonso Leal-Cerro..., Clinical Endocrinology 1994, 41 (5) , 649–654, three different peptide/peptide combinations were used.

GHRH was administered alone at 100mcg. This resulted in area under the curve (AUC) measured for 120 minutes of GH secretion of 1420 ± 330.

GHRP-6 was administered alone at 100mcg. This resulted in area under the curve (AUC) measured for 120 minutes of GH secretion of 2278 ± 290.

GHRH plus GHRP-6 was administered together at 100mcg each. This resulted in area under the curve (AUC) measured for 120 minutes of GH secretion of 7332 ± 592.

As a single dose these results show that GHRP-6 is about twice as effective as GHRH.

The synergy between GHRH & GHRP-6 is clearly evident as co-administration resulted in twice the benefit of the additive values of single doses of the two peptides.

The second study is the one that established the saturation dose for these peptides often used in other studies. "Growth hormone (GH)-releasing peptide stimulates GH release in normal men and acts synergistically with GH-releasing hormone ", CY Bowers..., J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab., Apr 1990; 70: 975-982.

In that study GHRH at a dose of 1.0 microgram/kg was administered alone and then together with various doses of GHRP-6 (0.1, 0.3, and 1.0 microgram/kg). They found that the submaximal dosages of 0.1 and 0.3 microgram/kg GHRP-6 plus 1 microgram/kg GHRH did have the effect of stimulating GH release synergistically.

However the larger dose of 1 mcg/kg of GHRP-6 was found to be the saturation dose when used in combination w/ 1 mcg/kg of GHRH.

It is also noteworthy that serum prolactin and cortisol levels rose about 2-fold above base levels only at the 1 microgram/kg dose of GHRP-6 and not at the submaximal dosages.

The final study, "Preserved Growth Hormone (GH) Secretion in Aged and Very Old Subjects after Testing with the Combined Stimulus GH-Releasing Hormone plus GH-Releasing Hexapeptide-6", Micic D..., J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1998 Jul;83(7):2569-72 is fascinating for several reasons.

By reference to citation it is noted that "GHRH plus GHRP-6 (both at saturating dose) is nowadays considered the most potent stimulus of GH secretion in man being able to restore the GH secretion in states associated with chronic blockade of somatotroph activity (as in obesity)...it elicits a near-normal GH discharge in obesity, in patients with hypothyroidism and in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus."

This particular study examined the effects of combined administration of GHRH, immediately followed by GHRP-6 in a group of very old subjects (age higher than 75 yr), as compared with both normal adults (less than 40 yr) and aged subjects (age 46–65 yr). The dosing levels used were 90mcg of GHRH followed by 1mcg/kg of GHRP-6.

All the subjects had a positive GH secretory response to the combined administration with no differences observed between men and women. However the group comprising the very old had the highest level of GH release followed by the group comprising the aged subjects with the "less than 40 yr group" experiencing a substantial rise but not as high as the other two groups.

The study concluded that the lack of side-effects & safety of the protocol and the discovered lack of age-related decline in the "GHRH-GHRP-6-mediated GH release opens the possibility of using it as a therapeutical tool to revert some deleterious manifestations of aging in man."

Attachments

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
bull**** bro, you can get fantastic results using just CJC-1295 solo or with the huperzine- a without any GHRP. People use GHRP as an addition to their cycles because its the cheaper route to go. Take that extra $$ you'd spend on GHRP and jack your CJC-1295 to 3000 mcg/wk and tell me you dont get better results
So, this above study and graph shows that GHRP is still better alone (first graph) than a GHRH which in turn tells me your statement above claming that GHRH will give you better results than GHRP is incorrect. The second graph shows them being very similar, but the two of them together is GREATLY much more significant.

People use GHRP in addition to their cycles because it provides a synergy, and provides results that are better than a GHRP or GHRH alone.

I just don't see the point in pinning 3g of GHRH a week. Sure you could do it...but why? when it's PROVEN that a smaller combination of GHRH/GHRP is going to be better (and it's not proven that 3g of GHRH will give you better results.....).

GHRP is also CHEAPER than GHRH. Don't know where you're shopping at, but I can get 5mg of GHRP-2 for 5 bucks cheaper than a 2mg bottle of a GHRH.

We don't take lightly to outlandish claims around here Coors. Please be ready to back up your position if you make such a claim.

Don't take this the wrong way either, I'm more concerned about educating you and others more than anything else.

But someone's gotta lay the smack down.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Things got confusing and kind of heated in here - anyone want to help me out with some cliff's notes, if I admit I'm just being super duper lazy?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Things got confusing and kind of heated in here - anyone want to help me out with some cliff's notes, if I admit I'm just being super duper lazy?
Not heated at all. I'm cool :). Just showing the new guy how things roll around here.

So what do you want to know?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Not heated at all. I'm cool :). Just showing the new guy how things roll around here.

So what do you want to know?
I'd like to know how to eat cornbread and ice cream cake every day without gaining fat... but specifically, I'd like to know what has the best synergy without worrying about desensitization, and the most dramatic recomping effect.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to know how to eat cornbread and ice cream cake every day without gaining fat... but specifically, I'd like to know what has the best synergy without worrying about desensitization, and the most dramatic recomping effect.
I would go with GHRP-2 and Mod GRF 1-29. Should recomp you nicely, won't raise prolactin, won't raise cortisol, won't desensitize. I would start smaller and work your way up to saturation dose (roughly 100mcg unless you're over 200lbs). So i'd start with 50mcg 3x a day just so you can assess tolerance. Dose AM, Post Workout, and before bed. Then up it to 75mcg 3x a day, and then 100mcg 3 times a day.

After you've been on a month or two, add in huperzine a. Just be careful, this stuff will really make the peptides kick HARD. So start with a small dose 100mcg for a week and assess results.

The only time I would recommend GHRP-6 is when you're looking for a large increase in hunger. GHRP-2 is a 2nd gen peptide and has less sides (no hunger, prolactin, or cortisol increase) where the GHRP-6 has all of these to a slight degree.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
any info on the saturation dose if you are over 200lbs? Is it in dat's massive thread?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I would go with GHRP-2 and Mod GRF 1-29. Should recomp you nicely, won't raise prolactin, won't raise cortisol, won't desensitize. I would start smaller and work your way up to saturation dose (roughly 100mcg unless you're over 200lbs). So i'd start with 50mcg 3x a day just so you can assess tolerance. Dose AM, Post Workout, and before bed. Then up it to 75mcg 3x a day, and then 100mcg 3 times a day.

After you've been on a month or two, add in huperzine a. Just be careful, this stuff will really make the peptides kick HARD. So start with a small dose 100mcg for a week and assess results.

The only time I would recommend GHRP-6 is when you're looking for a large increase in hunger. GHRP-2 is a 2nd gen peptide and has less sides (no hunger, prolactin, or cortisol increase) where the GHRP-6 has all of these to a slight degree.
Thank you so much, reps sent your way. I have ran GHRP-2 before, ended up mega-dosing it to test it's validity and potency, it was real haha! My jaw began to protrude within a week to the point I no longer had an overbite, it was unreal.

I was dosing Huperzine-A as well, but I was injecting pre-workout since I have carbohydrates post workout.

I'm glad I was informed about Hex's propensity to desensitize quickly.

Would you estimate that this combo you listed above would be more dynamic and fast acting than real hgh? I have a couple sources, but just can't, and probably never will, justify the necessary investment.

PS: I'm over 230

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
yeah bro I feel you I'm over 230 myself and because I am not sh1tting out money, I cannot justify the cost of exogenous GH. I really enjoyed the combo of GHRP and cjc. I found them to be synergistic.. And not calling out coors but results will vary from person to person, considering that we are not part of a controlled lab study and we all use different sources, which could have different concentrations at any given time. Gear and peps can always be overdosed, underdosed, bunk or old, so there is hardly ever a guarantee on anything. You seem to be really opinionated and there's NOTHING wrong with having that assertive quality yet a lot of claims made on this board (not calling you out by any means) are rather subjective.

I personally liked the pep combo, and found that the fact that it is non suppressive (for the most part) gives it an edge over exogenous GH.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Thank you so much, reps sent your way. I have ran GHRP-2 before, ended up mega-dosing it to test it's validity and potency, it was real haha! My jaw began to protrude within a week to the point I no longer had an overbite, it was unreal.

I was dosing Huperzine-A as well, but I was injecting pre-workout since I have carbohydrates post workout.

I'm glad I was informed about Hex's propensity to desensitize quickly.

Would you estimate that this combo you listed above would be more dynamic and fast acting than real hgh? I have a couple sources, but just can't, and probably never will, justify the necessary investment.

PS: I'm over 230
Just do the post workout injection anyways. You can still do carbs after your injection, just wait 30 min post injection. You can do your protein immediately since carbs/fat are the only macros that blunt GH.

I would expect it to be more dynamic and fast acting than HGH. Just speculation though, and I'm not 100 percent positive as i've never seen the study.

But peptides are legal, cause a natural rise in GH, and are cheaper. I just don't see the need to both with black market HGH when peptides are just an overall better alternative.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Just do the post workout injection anyways. You can still do carbs after your injection, just wait 30 min post injection. You can do your protein immediately since carbs/fat are the only macros that blunt GH.

I would expect it to be more dynamic and fast acting than HGH. Just speculation though, and I'm not 100 percent positive as i've never seen the study.

But peptides are legal, cause a natural rise in GH, and are cheaper. I just don't see the need to both with black market HGH when peptides are just an overall better alternative.
GREAT POST! Thanks once again.

diesel7

Awards
Hey dark half, where are you getting huperzine? pm me. also where can I find out more info on it. Thanks. Supposedly ghrp-2 and cjc1295 mod are the strongest stack you can get, with the least side affects. I have been on it for about a month so far, with ipamorelin at night. Liking my results so far.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Hey dark half, where are you getting huperzine? pm me. also where can I find out more info on it. Thanks. Supposedly ghrp-2 and cjc1295 mod are the strongest stack you can get, with the least side affects. I have been on it for about a month so far, with ipamorelin at night. Liking my results so far.
www.google.com

stresmb

Awards
Dark Half you mention adding Huperzine after a month or so "Just be careful, this stuff will really make the peptides kick HARD. So start with a small dose 100mcg for a week and assess results." For my clarification you mean 100mcg a week or per day. Sorry I am ignorant to subject I am just trying to soak all this in.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Dark Half you mention adding Huperzine after a month or so "Just be careful, this stuff will really make the peptides kick HARD. So start with a small dose 100mcg for a week and assess results." For my clarification you mean 100mcg a week or per day. Sorry I am ignorant to subject I am just trying to soak all this in.
100mcg per day - it has a half life of about 5 hours....so you could do 100mcg then 100mcg again 5 hours later

I just cautioned to start with the smaller dose of Huperzine A b/c we all react differently

stresmb

Awards
Thank you. Also I know your not a fan of people not doing there research but I have and still need to clear one thing up. I am running a GHRP-2 and CJC1293 experiment. The CJC1293 is listed as Mod 1-29 on site im purchasing from they list 1295 w/ dac as other option. So my question is : is CJC1293 = CJC1295 w/o dac? Again sorry for ignorance.

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
Guys, read this article. It explains pretty much everything about GH surges and pulses on just CJC-1295 with huperzine a. You dont need the GHRP with it, you can get plenty of results with just CJC and huperzine. I'd rather get my CJC-1295 dose up at a decent whack than run "a little of this and a little of that" not to mention, sticking yourself 2-3x/day just ****ing blows, if you have any kind of life this is just ridiculous to do!!

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroids-associated-drugs-articles/74490-cjc-1295-hgh-igf-1-etc-worth-reading.html

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. Also I know your not a fan of people not doing there research but I have and still need to clear one thing up. I am running a GHRP-2 and CJC1293 experiment. The CJC1293 is listed as Mod 1-29 on site im purchasing from they list 1295 w/ dac as other option. So my question is : is CJC1293 = CJC1295 w/o dac? Again sorry for ignorance.
Here is how it was explained to me, by someone that has a much greater knowledge of this than myself. The naming convention still messes me up too.

There are various types of GHRH's. The only GHRH to consider is tetra-substituted CJC-1295 / CJC-1295(without DAC) / modGRF(1-29). They are all the same thing but with a different name.

GRF(1-29) is produced and sold as a drug called Sermorelin. It has a short-half life measured in minutes. If you prefer analogies think of this as a Testosterone Suspension (i.e. unestered).

To increase the stability and half-life of GRF(1-29) four amino acid changes where made to its structure. These changes increase the half-life beyond 30 minutes which is more than sufficient to exert a sustained effect which will maximize a GH pulse. This form is often called tetrasubstituted GRF(1-29) (or modified) and unfortunately & confusingly mislabeled as CJC-1295. If you prefer analogies think of this as a Testosterone Propionate (i.e. short-estered).

Note that some may also refer to this as CJC-1295 without the DAC (Drug Affinity Complex).

Frequent dosing of either the aforementioned modified GRF(1-29) or regular GRF(1-29) is required and as previously indicated works synergistically with a GHRP.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Guys, read this article. It explains pretty much everything about GH surges and pulses on just CJC-1295 with huperzine a. You dont need the GHRP with it, you can get plenty of results with just CJC and huperzine. I'd rather get my CJC-1295 dose up at a decent whack than run "a little of this and a little of that" not to mention, sticking yourself 2-3x/day just ****ing blows, if you have any kind of life this is just ridiculous to do!!

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroids-associated-drugs-articles/74490-cjc-1295-hgh-igf-1-etc-worth-reading.html
Yes I've read that post. And no, it's not an article. It's a post that originated from another website that I also belong to. A post that contains someone's OPINION. There are no cited references. No facts. All his own opinion which worked for him.

Whereas my post a page back has cited references and data graphs from actual studies, disproving your original and ongoing claims of what you think works best (when I have science proving what we now know to best)

Sticking yourself 2-3x per day isn't that hard to factor in to your life. 1 when you wake up, 1 after you work out, and 1 before going to sleep. Takes less than 60 sec per shot.