- 07-10-2004, 11:08 AM
Couldn't see this post here, so here:
"Just wanted to give a warning to all my meso brothers.
I have recieved and email from GenSci sales manager warning me about fake Jintropin floating around. Aparently there is people saying that they are GenSci official distributors and they are selling bunk Jintropin.
The first fake batches are starting to spread.
This explains why I've seen guys offering Jintropin at lower prices than GenSci themselves.
Post my message on all boards so everyone can see this.
Stay safe guys."
- 07-10-2004, 01:17 PM
Good looking out. Just stay with trusted sources, dont venture to save a few bux.
Originally Posted by th0m
- 07-10-2004, 06:05 PM
Guys are able to sell Jino cheaper than gensci does (not cheaper than they're ABLE to) because these guys buy in huge bulk
Similar Forum Threads
- By mistyman in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 10-11-2008, 04:37 AM
- By Brodus in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2004, 03:10 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 08-06-2004, 02:22 PM
- By thepizmo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-31-2004, 11:37 PM
- By trutitants in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-28-2004, 01:45 PM