The Worst, Least Informative Log of Ostarine You've Ever Seen!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    Day 28 - Wednesday 04/13/11

    Administered ostarine. Was on a huge rush out of the house to get to a very early class and didn't have time to spare, so just swallowed it this time. Also took first dose of DAA/LCLT.

    One thing I forgot to mention is sometime last week I noticed my nuts are on a general basis hanging pretty low, much lower than ever before. Sometimes seated workouts are more uncomfortable to do because of this. So, if ostarine does have any shutdown effects, you absolutely can't monitor this by how low you're hanging. On the other hand, for the past 2.5 weeks (starting week 2) I've noticed I've become in general more angry. This could be because I'm so tired of school, but I would have expected to have become more passive. Can't necessarily attribute this to ostarine, but worth noting.


    That is all. Will probably take the DAA standalone for about a week before starting Erase.
    Yes my nuts are also hanging super low. Seems opposite of when i run prohormones and they hug me. Lol. I will be getting bloods soon so we shall see how/ if any it has shut down if at all.

    •   
       


  2. Well, I guess I am on Day 31 now. I was by the mall, and while I was in a clothing store checked out some shorts I thought I might like. I tried a pair of 34s and 32s, kind of as a joke. While I didn't like how they hung off my ass (I have kind of a big ass from deadlifting ... I think?) the size 32s fit me pretty well. I haven't worn a size 32 since I was like 13 or 14, lol. So, the cut is definitely back on track and going well.

    I only have about week left on ostarine. I dont think ostarine has had great cutting effects, but from the look of my chest and shoulders it is definitely anabolic. I should not have put on the mass I've put on with my food intake, or any mass for that matter. But that's cool, too, I suppose. I just can't wait to stop cutting ... still got a while left with this.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    Well, I guess I am on Day 31 now. I was by the mall, and while I was in a clothing store checked out some shorts I thought I might like. I tried a pair of 34s and 32s, kind of as a joke. While I didn't like how they hung off my ass (I have kind of a big ass from deadlifting ... I think?) the size 32s fit me pretty well. I haven't worn a size 32 since I was like 13 or 14, lol. So, the cut is definitely back on track and going well.

    I only have about week left on ostarine. I dont think ostarine has had great cutting effects, but from the look of my chest and shoulders it is definitely anabolic. I should not have put on the mass I've put on with my food intake, or any mass for that matter. But that's cool, too, I suppose. I just can't wait to stop cutting ... still got a while left with this.
    See that's strange because Ive leaned out a lot and gained strength. Everyone's different though. How long are you taking off before you run something else? Do you feel slightly shut down ? I feel like I am slightly. It's like I dont think about sex unless my girl initiates it. Bloods will come soon so we shall see though.

  4. my 2 cents for your cycle.

    grab some Formestane (mild AI) to use towards the end of your osta cycle and after as a post cycle. also find a dopamine agonist to control the prolactin that people have been suggesting is raised by ostarine. I believe high doses of one of the B vitamins (does anyone know which one?) acts as a dopamine agonist and should help keep prolactin in check.

    Good luck!
    •   
       


  5. Nice updates and good informative log bro!! Keep up the nice work
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  6. Sorry guys, kind of dropped the ball on this log. I got slammed with exams and problem sets that kept me from updating this.

    Anyways, I did run this for 6 weeks. I started Athletix Adamantium 2 weeks before the cycle ended, and Erase a week before it ended.

    Final thoughts: compound seemed very safe to run, to me. I did not experience many sides with this, except at first I did feel a lot of androgenic effects. I dont know, though, if these were placebo or not (even if some were physiological effects). As far as I see, no shutdown. I haven't gotten bloods yet, but I intend to soon after I deal with a different medical complication that has since come up.

    Would I recommend others run this over a classic hormone cycle? No. The ostarine I purchased was pretty pricy, but I did this to ensure it was legit. I did run it high, so maybe if I had run it lower it would have lasted me longer and I would have gotten the same effects from it (say at 12.5mg vs. 25mg). Anyways, if this was almost $170 all said and done, versus real gear which is probably gonna run you in the ballpark of +50 of what I just mentioned, and with the effects you get from running a cycle of hormones vs the effects from this, I'd opt for running the real stuff. Now, if you can afford this and would like to run it during your PCT, I think you'd be more than happy with it. It is definitely anabolic!

    That about wraps this up. If I get a blood panel done (which would only show that no significant shutdown occurred since I stopped taking this about 2-3 weeks ago, but would not show if minor shutdown occurs), I would post that in a different thread.

  7. That was a great log bro, very informative.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    Sorry guys, kind of dropped the ball on this log. I got slammed with exams and problem sets that kept me from updating this.

    Anyways, I did run this for 6 weeks. I started Athletix Adamantium 2 weeks before the cycle ended, and Erase a week before it ended.

    Final thoughts: compound seemed very safe to run, to me. I did not experience many sides with this, except at first I did feel a lot of androgenic effects. I dont know, though, if these were placebo or not (even if some were physiological effects). As far as I see, no shutdown. I haven't gotten bloods yet, but I intend to soon after I deal with a different medical complication that has since come up.

    Would I recommend others run this over a classic hormone cycle? No. The ostarine I purchased was pretty pricy, but I did this to ensure it was legit. I did run it high, so maybe if I had run it lower it would have lasted me longer and I would have gotten the same effects from it (say at 12.5mg vs. 25mg). Anyways, if this was almost $170 all said and done, versus real gear which is probably gonna run you in the ballpark of +50 of what I just mentioned, and with the effects you get from running a cycle of hormones vs the effects from this, I'd opt for running the real stuff. Now, if you can afford this and would like to run it during your PCT, I think you'd be more than happy with it. It is definitely anabolic!

    That about wraps this up. If I get a blood panel done (which would only show that no significant shutdown occurred since I stopped taking this about 2-3 weeks ago, but would not show if minor shutdown occurs), I would post that in a different thread.
    I really want to see what your bloods look like since I also ran mine a little higher then 12.5mg for 6 wees to see if you get suppressed and lipids took a slight hit as mine did.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    Sorry guys, kind of dropped the ball on this log. I got slammed with exams and problem sets that kept me from updating this.

    Anyways, I did run this for 6 weeks. I started Athletix Adamantium 2 weeks before the cycle ended, and Erase a week before it ended.

    Final thoughts: compound seemed very safe to run, to me. I did not experience many sides with this, except at first I did feel a lot of androgenic effects. I dont know, though, if these were placebo or not (even if some were physiological effects). As far as I see, no shutdown. I haven't gotten bloods yet, but I intend to soon after I deal with a different medical complication that has since come up.

    Would I recommend others run this over a classic hormone cycle? No. The ostarine I purchased was pretty pricy, but I did this to ensure it was legit. I did run it high, so maybe if I had run it lower it would have lasted me longer and I would have gotten the same effects from it (say at 12.5mg vs. 25mg). Anyways, if this was almost $170 all said and done, versus real gear which is probably gonna run you in the ballpark of +50 of what I just mentioned, and with the effects you get from running a cycle of hormones vs the effects from this, I'd opt for running the real stuff. Now, if you can afford this and would like to run it during your PCT, I think you'd be more than happy with it. It is definitely anabolic!

    That about wraps this up. If I get a blood panel done (which would only show that no significant shutdown occurred since I stopped taking this about 2-3 weeks ago, but would not show if minor shutdown occurs), I would post that in a different thread.
    Can you comment on your gains plese? E.g. lbs increase, fat loss etc...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    Can you comment on your gains plese? E.g. lbs increase, fat loss etc...
    I can't give you any honest figures. It definitely had a recomping effect, noticed by the increased musculature in my chest and delts. I leaned out my lower abdomen for the first time in my life (I don't know if this was VAT or subcutaneous that was eaten away).

    If you want a guess, I'd say I had a maybe 2-3lb recomp (as in +3 muscle, -3 fat). Seems kind of insignificant for 6 weeks.

    As I have some left over I might end up doing another run later on with 12.5mg/day for 6 weeks. If I do, I think I'll redo the diet and up the protein a whole lot more, change the protein source from shakes to meat (this will be doable now that I'm out of school and will be getting a foreman grill), while taking everything else, including total calories, down.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Informative threads for nutritional needs
    By ryansm in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-21-2016, 03:19 PM
  2. informative info please
    By mhockey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 03:15 PM
  3. Informative link on Gyno
    By Ubiquitous in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 03:42 AM
  4. Informative EBOOK
    By arlowf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-04-2005, 02:54 AM
  5. Informative Speech
    By Ethereal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 03:56 PM
Log in
Log in