The Worst, Least Informative Log of Ostarine You've Ever Seen!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Lightweight1 View Post
    You should be in somewhat of a anabolic state so you should be ok with you're lack of rest etc. I didnt get much sleep this past weekend and absolutely crushed it at the gym the following day. How has you're weight been? Are you looking leaner in the mirror?
    Well, I was looking real lean from the back in the mirror. Sounds strange, but I had a pronounced middle back appearing and the musculature around my upper back was looking real great. Unfortunately I just looked at it today and noticed that all had disappeared. I've actually noticed more anabolism than anything with ostarine so far. But this has been on a serious calorie deficit, too. I mean, I am eating probably under 1000 of what I do on a normal recomp/lean bulk, so I don't know. As I said, could be the enormous stress I'm under and lack of sleep.

Anyways, some new things to report. Hit legs today, and hit them pretty hard. But, I noticed 2 things during/after workout:
    1) A LOT of spots appearing in vision while squatting
    2) A LOT of small, red blotches on my face - looks like a ton of almost-microscopic blood vessel ruptures.
    I understand that the spots in my eyes could have simply been from the enormous strain during my hack squats, but I thought I'd report this anyways. The second symptom is strange. No further comments.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    Well, I was looking real lean from the back in the mirror. Sounds strange, but I had a pronounced middle back appearing and the musculature around my upper back was looking real great. Unfortunately I just looked at it today and noticed that all had disappeared. I've actually noticed more anabolism than anything with ostarine so far. But this has been on a serious calorie deficit, too. I mean, I am eating probably under 1000 of what I do on a normal recomp/lean bulk, so I don't know. As I said, could be the enormous stress I'm under and lack of sleep.

Anyways, some new things to report. Hit legs today, and hit them pretty hard. But, I noticed 2 things during/after workout:
    1) A LOT of spots appearing in vision while squatting
    2) A LOT of small, red blotches on my face - looks like a ton of almost-microscopic blood vessel ruptures.
    I understand that the spots in my eyes could have simply been from the enormous strain during my hack squats, but I thought I'd report this anyways. The second symptom is strange. No further comments.
    Wow that is way low on the calories. As far as vision problems the only ive had is at night im much more sensitive to light and my night vision doesnt seem as good. Ive had no such blood vessel issues. Im eating much more then you are though.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.34%

Oops, forgot to mention this (or maybe I did earlier on) - I don't look significantly leaner (definitely not any faster leaning than I would get from cutting anyways) but I actually look bulkier. My chest and shoulders look like they're filling in. Arms, however, are gradually shrinking though not getting weaker.
    •   

Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.49%

What was your starting weight and what is your weight now ? when you log something be more specific dawgggggg
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.34%

Quote Originally Posted by Markusrulezzz View Post
    What was your starting weight and what is your weight now ? when you log something be more specific dawgggggg
    Starting was 222, now it's 224 (I dropped from 250 to 222: 22-25% to 14% bf). Don't know bf right now, absolutely impossible to tell by eye and not willing to pay to get it tested - I only care how I ultimately look (and feel). Also, see thread title =p

----------

Day 24 - 04/09/11

Administered ostarine today. Nothing else worth noting about administration.

To summarize, I was leaning up my stomach real well when suddenly things came to a stop around week 2. Diet was still 90-95% (technically 100% since I calculated in cheat meals) so this was strange. Still have lower ab outline but my lower belly is coming out a little. My chest and shoulders have grown since I started this, starting around week 2 or 3. Just yesterday, I noticed my arms have almost exploded in size, and this was before I even went to work them out. And I still have yet to do biceps again since Wed. So I've definitely experienced the anabolic effects of this - I guess you could say that this has turned things definitely into more of a recomp than a cut, despite my serious calorie deficit.

Lifting on Thurs was great, hit PRs on bench, was FINALLY able to do negatives with dumbbell lateral raises (45lbs), so that was a big one. I'm beginning to have really huge pumps in the muscles I work out. Unfortunately, I had DOMS from legs on Wed so I had to wait to today to do them again, and even now I'm still sore from lack of sleep post workout. After today my lifting routine should be back to normal until finals begin.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.34%

Day 27 - Tuesday 04/12/11

Administered ostarine sublingually as usual. Stuff feels like it's crusting in my mouth nowadays, though the hotness has disappeared from the solution. Facial acne is actually coming and going, things don't look as dry as they used to. However, I'm not really concerned about this being from tainted product anymore, moreso from general life stress and from the fact I swear so damn much. Nothing else outstanding to report.

On a deload week right now. Body has so much more in the tank, but I feel my CNS is taking a toll as each week I feel more and more depressed. School is no help here either, of course, as we come to a close of my undergrad career. Anyways, these weeks will be devoted to just ****ing around and working up a sweat at the gym. I may up the cardio as well.

Update on ostarine: I am back to leaning out again! (at least around stomach and waist). I noticed this around Saturday/Sunday. I'm still maintaining/putting on a little bit on the delts and chest, nothing extreme but nothing you'd expect on a cut - this is pretty good. Excited yet kind of a downer that I'm ending Week 4 and had to wait around 2.5 weeks for this to really elicit some great effects. Will run for 6 weeks.

I don't know if this is an update to my protocol or not, but at least I'll reiterate the plan. Going to start DAA tomorrow morning and run that until the bottle is empty. This is the Adamantium from Athletix - got it not just for DAA but because it has LCLT. Will also throw in Erase at some point. But before I do, question guys - I have some AT-2 and OEP on hand. Would it be overkill/waste to use these while on Ostarine, or do you think I would be able to benefit from both?
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.01%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

But before I do, question guys - I have some AT-2 and OEP on hand. Would it be overkill/waste to use these while on Ostarine, or do you think I would be able to benefit from both?
    Your nutritional intake will dictate whether it's a good choice to add them in or not, but I'd personally save them for another time when cutting. That's just me, though
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.34%

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Your nutritional intake will dictate whether it's a good choice to add them in or not, but I'd personally save them for another time when cutting. That's just me, though
    Food for thought. Thanks bro
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.05%

The LCLT helps improve the number of androgen receptors, which should improve the effects of the SARM since it has more ARs to exert it's affects on
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.34%

Day 28 - Wednesday 04/13/11

Administered ostarine. Was on a huge rush out of the house to get to a very early class and didn't have time to spare, so just swallowed it this time. Also took first dose of DAA/LCLT.

One thing I forgot to mention is sometime last week I noticed my nuts are on a general basis hanging pretty low, much lower than ever before. Sometimes seated workouts are more uncomfortable to do because of this. So, if ostarine does have any shutdown effects, you absolutely can't monitor this by how low you're hanging. On the other hand, for the past 2.5 weeks (starting week 2) I've noticed I've become in general more angry. This could be because I'm so tired of school, but I would have expected to have become more passive. Can't necessarily attribute this to ostarine, but worth noting.

That is all. Will probably take the DAA standalone for about a week before starting Erase.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.82%

Day 28 - Wednesday 04/13/11

Administered ostarine. Was on a huge rush out of the house to get to a very early class and didn't have time to spare, so just swallowed it this time. Also took first dose of DAA/LCLT.

One thing I forgot to mention is sometime last week I noticed my nuts are on a general basis hanging pretty low, much lower than ever before. Sometimes seated workouts are more uncomfortable to do because of this. So, if ostarine does have any shutdown effects, you absolutely can't monitor this by how low you're hanging. On the other hand, for the past 2.5 weeks (starting week 2) I've noticed I've become in general more angry. This could be because I'm so tired of school, but I would have expected to have become more passive. Can't necessarily attribute this to ostarine, but worth noting.

That is all. Will probably take the DAA standalone for about a week before starting Erase.
    Yes my nuts are also hanging super low. Seems opposite of when i run prohormones and they hug me. Lol. I will be getting bloods soon so we shall see how/ if any it has shut down if at all.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.01%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Lightweight1 View Post
    I will be getting bloods soon so we shall see how/ if any it has shut down if at all.
    Interested to see the results!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.34%

Well, I guess I am on Day 31 now. I was by the mall, and while I was in a clothing store checked out some shorts I thought I might like. I tried a pair of 34s and 32s, kind of as a joke. While I didn't like how they hung off my ass (I have kind of a big ass from deadlifting ... I think?) the size 32s fit me pretty well. I haven't worn a size 32 since I was like 13 or 14, lol. So, the cut is definitely back on track and going well.

I only have about week left on ostarine. I dont think ostarine has had great cutting effects, but from the look of my chest and shoulders it is definitely anabolic. I should not have put on the mass I've put on with my food intake, or any mass for that matter. But that's cool, too, I suppose. I just can't wait to stop cutting ... still got a while left with this.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.82%

Well, I guess I am on Day 31 now. I was by the mall, and while I was in a clothing store checked out some shorts I thought I might like. I tried a pair of 34s and 32s, kind of as a joke. While I didn't like how they hung off my ass (I have kind of a big ass from deadlifting ... I think?) the size 32s fit me pretty well. I haven't worn a size 32 since I was like 13 or 14, lol. So, the cut is definitely back on track and going well.

I only have about week left on ostarine. I dont think ostarine has had great cutting effects, but from the look of my chest and shoulders it is definitely anabolic. I should not have put on the mass I've put on with my food intake, or any mass for that matter. But that's cool, too, I suppose. I just can't wait to stop cutting ... still got a while left with this.
    See that's strange because Ive leaned out a lot and gained strength. Everyone's different though. How long are you taking off before you run something else? Do you feel slightly shut down ? I feel like I am slightly. It's like I dont think about sex unless my girl initiates it. Bloods will come soon so we shall see though.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.42%

my 2 cents for your cycle.

grab some Formestane (mild AI) to use towards the end of your osta cycle and after as a post cycle. also find a dopamine agonist to control the prolactin that people have been suggesting is raised by ostarine. I believe high doses of one of the B vitamins (does anyone know which one?) acts as a dopamine agonist and should help keep prolactin in check.

Good luck!
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice updates and good informative log bro!! Keep up the nice work
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.34%

Sorry guys, kind of dropped the ball on this log. I got slammed with exams and problem sets that kept me from updating this.

Anyways, I did run this for 6 weeks. I started Athletix Adamantium 2 weeks before the cycle ended, and Erase a week before it ended.

Final thoughts: compound seemed very safe to run, to me. I did not experience many sides with this, except at first I did feel a lot of androgenic effects. I dont know, though, if these were placebo or not (even if some were physiological effects). As far as I see, no shutdown. I haven't gotten bloods yet, but I intend to soon after I deal with a different medical complication that has since come up.

Would I recommend others run this over a classic hormone cycle? No. The ostarine I purchased was pretty pricy, but I did this to ensure it was legit. I did run it high, so maybe if I had run it lower it would have lasted me longer and I would have gotten the same effects from it (say at 12.5mg vs. 25mg). Anyways, if this was almost $170 all said and done, versus real gear which is probably gonna run you in the ballpark of +50 of what I just mentioned, and with the effects you get from running a cycle of hormones vs the effects from this, I'd opt for running the real stuff. Now, if you can afford this and would like to run it during your PCT, I think you'd be more than happy with it. It is definitely anabolic!

That about wraps this up. If I get a blood panel done (which would only show that no significant shutdown occurred since I stopped taking this about 2-3 weeks ago, but would not show if minor shutdown occurs), I would post that in a different thread.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.01%

Great final summary, bud.

Hope the medical issues are nothing to worry about and things go well for ya.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.53%

That was a great log bro, very informative.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.82%

Sorry guys, kind of dropped the ball on this log. I got slammed with exams and problem sets that kept me from updating this.

Anyways, I did run this for 6 weeks. I started Athletix Adamantium 2 weeks before the cycle ended, and Erase a week before it ended.

Final thoughts: compound seemed very safe to run, to me. I did not experience many sides with this, except at first I did feel a lot of androgenic effects. I dont know, though, if these were placebo or not (even if some were physiological effects). As far as I see, no shutdown. I haven't gotten bloods yet, but I intend to soon after I deal with a different medical complication that has since come up.

Would I recommend others run this over a classic hormone cycle? No. The ostarine I purchased was pretty pricy, but I did this to ensure it was legit. I did run it high, so maybe if I had run it lower it would have lasted me longer and I would have gotten the same effects from it (say at 12.5mg vs. 25mg). Anyways, if this was almost $170 all said and done, versus real gear which is probably gonna run you in the ballpark of +50 of what I just mentioned, and with the effects you get from running a cycle of hormones vs the effects from this, I'd opt for running the real stuff. Now, if you can afford this and would like to run it during your PCT, I think you'd be more than happy with it. It is definitely anabolic!

That about wraps this up. If I get a blood panel done (which would only show that no significant shutdown occurred since I stopped taking this about 2-3 weeks ago, but would not show if minor shutdown occurs), I would post that in a different thread.
    I really want to see what your bloods look like since I also ran mine a little higher then 12.5mg for 6 wees to see if you get suppressed and lipids took a slight hit as mine did.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Can you comment on your gains plese? E.g. lbs increase, fat loss etc...
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.34%

Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    Can you comment on your gains plese? E.g. lbs increase, fat loss etc...
    I can't give you any honest figures. It definitely had a recomping effect, noticed by the increased musculature in my chest and delts. I leaned out my lower abdomen for the first time in my life (I don't know if this was VAT or subcutaneous that was eaten away).

If you want a guess, I'd say I had a maybe 2-3lb recomp (as in +3 muscle, -3 fat). Seems kind of insignificant for 6 weeks.

As I have some left over I might end up doing another run later on with 12.5mg/day for 6 weeks. If I do, I think I'll redo the diet and up the protein a whole lot more, change the protein source from shakes to meat (this will be doable now that I'm out of school and will be getting a foreman grill), while taking everything else, including total calories, down.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Informative threads for nutritional needs
    By ryansm in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-24-2014, 04:13 AM
  2. informative info please
    By mhockey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 04:15 PM
  3. Informative link on Gyno
    By Ubiquitous in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3