The Worst, Least Informative Log of Ostarine You've Ever Seen!!!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By Torobestia

Well, I thought I'd start a log of sorts on my experience with ostarine. As I have a history of bad health until I ended puberty (about 17-18 y/o) I am used to logging adverse or anomalous events with my health. In the spirit of continuing this "off-record" I wanted to log this mostly for the purpose of keeping track of the symptoms I feel while on this.

Right now, I am 9 weeks into a cut which has gone through several modifications. I have only "cut" once in my life before, which was a year ago. Anyways - as I will not be taking measurements of body parts, probably not be posting any pictures (I don't have any pre- pictures on hand), have only 1 prior experience with cutting, and am modifying so many variables (about 0.5-1 per week), I have no way of objectively measuring the effects of Ostarine on fat loss and muscle gain/maintenance. However, I will do my best to inform you all of body composition effects and more, and if requested I might even c/p my workouts from a journal I keep on another board onto this to see how my weights are coming along.

I'm about 4-5 days into ostarine now so I will briefly post up thoughts from those days from memory, and otherwise try to keep this updated whenever I notice something interesting that I might attribute to ostarine.

Also, anybody know how post a horizontal line in a post on this forum?

-----------------------------------------

Substance: Ostarine
Dose: 25/25/25/25/25/25 ED
Administration: sublingual

-----------------------------------------

Day 1 - Thursday 03/17/11

Got my ostarine in mail late in the afternoon and was so eager to try I took some that very day before working out. Decided to go with the sublingual route since I've read some people say it's ok to do so (and others were even ingesting this so I figure I'm ok). Upon my first dose I felt a warm sensation throughout my body for a good minute or two. I was also really amped up and especially alpha maleish. Probably placebo. Went to the gym and crushed it, but I dont know what was playing a role here. Worth noting, this was also my last day of using Alpha-T2 and Erase. I'll be cycling off of this for at least 4 weeks.

Day 2 - Friday 03/18/11

Took ostarine in the AM this time. No warm feeling, no extra psychological edge like I had before. I had some real large dumps today, very watery. I am thinking that ostarine may have begun drying my body out a bit - as in dropping even more water weight - resulting in the extra watery dumps.

I went to the gym, did my thing, nothing particularly special except I noticed it was real hard to get through the workouts. I almost had to subject myself to a movement before really feeling psyched up until I had to save myself from being crushed by the weight. I attribute this to going off stims.

Day 3 - Saturday 03/19/11

Took ostarine, again nothing special to note. I do think my body is starting to look a lot nicer and more defined, but this may be placebo/general effect from cutting. I did eat an enormously gross amount of food today as I was with both parents and was treated to Red Lobster. Believe me though, I am a strict dieter and this is truly a once in a long while thing, so no regrets.

Off day from the gym, only cardio. But I did notice that doing high intensity cardio was a breeze.

Day 4 - Sunday 03/20/11

Took ostarine, nothing special worth noting. Noticed regular bowel movements (not frequent or watery), so I guess that's the end of that. Some increased vascularity noticeable.

Off day from the gym, only cardio. High intensity cardio was a breeze, and when my heart is normally at 148-158 it was at 125? I'm not sure if that was an error in the machine or what though.

Day 5 - Monday 03/21/11

Took ostarine, nothing special worth noting. Noticed increased facial acne this morning though. I thought ostarine was supposed to actually decrease this, but it looks like it's having the opposite effect. Noticing a lot of vascularity I've never seen before. I almost look blue if it wasn't for the tan skin lol.

At the gym today, I felt very lethargic. I dont know what this might be about, but it's likely withdrawal from stims. I noticed some really strong pumps in the gym, actually rather unusually strong.

Day 6 - Tuesday 03/22/11
Took ostarine, nothing special worth noting. Pronounced facial acne noticed in the mirror this morning like I've never had before, ever.

At the gym today, feeling increasingly lethargic. I spent 2 hours there and I didn't even finish! (but I did get all my main movements in, the little things I have no problem doing on my off day tomorrow/shouldnt effect recovery). Strong hack squat, missed what I was aiming for for reps on deadlift though. My friend suggested I look into carb cycling so that I might do better on lifting days. I've never had experience with this, but I'll look into it. I did hit a very good deadlifting set right after my heavy set though.

tetrasarin

Awards
Log is looking good bro, keep it up. Hope you see the results you're looking for.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have heard that dose can suppress your test

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I have heard that dose can suppress your test
Yeah i saw a log somewhere of someone taking like 50mg a day and then complaining that they were shut down...:lol:

Im running around 12.5 - 15mg a day. I started week 2 today and threw in stoked and erase to run with it the last 4 weeks to help prevent any shut down.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i saw a log somewhere of someone taking like 50mg a day and then complaining that they were shut down...:lol:

Im running around 12.5 - 15mg a day. I started week 2 today and threw in stoked and erase to run with it the last 4 weeks to help prevent any shut down.
any muscle gains and bf drops ? any strength gains?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm curious and will watch how this goes. Ostarine has been wonderful for me so far. Leaned up and added strength

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
any muscle gains and bf drops ? any strength gains?
I've definatley leaned out a bit. So it seems to be eating away some fat while strength is still about the same but its still early.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any sides while on, and how shut down did you get ?

Zero sides and I'm on my 2nd week. I don't see anything to believe you would be shutdown from it either

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Zero sides and I'm on my 2nd week. I don't see anything to believe you would be shutdown from it either
Do you think this is by any chance a result of running ostarine in PCT as opposed to doing it as a standalone? Like maybe there's something in using a SERM or T booster while on it that mitigates or counteracts any slightly suppressive effects. At any rate, I find that the dosing protocol I'm using has elicited very little sides in others which is why I chose it.

I'll also be throwing in DAA, Erase, and some other things around week 4 to get me through ok as well as to finish up on this cut that I'm on.

And thanks to all for following. Lets see what results this rat yields.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very well laid out log, bro. I will definitely be following this and am very interested to see how this treats you in a non-PCT situation.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Do you think this is by any chance a result of running ostarine in PCT as opposed to doing it as a standalone? Like maybe there's something in using a SERM or T booster while on it that mitigates or counteracts any slightly suppressive effects. At any rate, I find that the dosing protocol I'm using has elicited very little sides in others which is why I chose it.

I'll also be throwing in DAA, Erase, and some other things around week 4 to get me through ok as well as to finish up on this cut that I'm on.

And thanks to all for following. Lets see what results this rat yields.
It could be a result of that.. I'm running it solo 1st with bloods to see what it does solo before i throw it into a PCT situation. If bloods come back good I will try it in PCT after my next PH cycle.

This stuff is definitely a good cutter thus far imo.

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
Good log bro..love the title. As far as your lethargic issues, if you are on a cut with low carbs you will feel energyless <---is that even a word? I have noticed that when I get lethargic during a cycle it means something is working very well becuase most of the time the results in the end are nice. This my be due to a persons body working very hard to recover and build muscle or burn fat...hell I dont know but someting is working.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I know what you mean about feeling that way on a calorie deficit. I just had been doing so well for the previous 8 or so weeks and didn't expect it to be like this. Plus I know I had some adrenal fatigue, and as I'm off of caffeine besides 100mg preworkout it can be a little rough.

Day 7 - Wednesday 03/23/11

Took ostarine today. Feeling kind of warm in my mouth. No other aspects worth noting about administration. I forgot to mention, this stuff actually doesn't taste that bad (but description of hot rubber cement is spot on), but what's absolutely terrible is if you reflux after taking it. Now we're talking about the taste of death.

I felt a lot of muscle pumps today around my body, mostly around my core. Don't know what this is about - hopefully nothing bad is happening. As I am writing this later in the day I haven't taken a dump and so maybe this is constipation. I weighed in at the gym a few pounds heavier, so this is very likely. I actually did not feel terribly fatigued when I hit the gym. Afterwards, I did a bit, but I think that's just stress of the schoolwork ahead of me setting in. Can't wait till next week to see how things are going.

Also worth noting, starting last night I have made a slight modification to my diet. I've been taking BCAAs pre, and otherwise either during and post workout. I had also been taking a full protein shake in before bed SOMETIMES. So a meal template:

-7/8am: eggs and turkey sausage, 1 scoop protein (23g), and either grapes or small oj
-10am: ~48g protein shake and 6g fish oil
-12pm: salad (low protein, at most 30g)
-2pm: ~48g protein shake
-4/5pm: 8g BCAAs
-Workout: sipping on 15-20g BCAAs
-PWO: ~48g protein PWO shake
-7/8pm: PWO meal meat plus oatmeal
-10/11pm: occasional protein shake

Now, I have changed it like such:
-7/8am: eggs and turkey sausage, 1 scoop protein (23g), and either grapes or small oj
-10am: ~48g protein shake and 6g fish oil
-12pm: salad (low protein, at most 30g)
-2pm: 6g BCAAs
-4/5pm: ~48g protein shake
-Workout: sipping on 15-20g BCAAs
-PWO: ~48g protein PWO shake with 8-12g BCAAs
-7/8pm: PWO meal - meat plus oatmeal
-10/11pm: 6g BCAAs

Modification due to some very small info I read from Layne Norton about BCAAs. Now, unfortunately what I read was mostly forum posts and **** from BB.com so some of the finer details escaped me, which I don't really like, but I feel comfortable enough making this modification in my diet. The modification is very subtle, but we'll see what happens. But it did allow me to shave off the extra cals from the night protein shake, which is nice.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good log bro..love the title.
Lol thanks. The title is in reference to the fact that I don't have anything to compare this run to, and any body composition changes I may experience may be due to any of several factors D:

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8 - Thursday 03/24/11

Administered ostarine. Some slipped out of mouth and down into throat by mistake before I could let it sit there, oh well. Feels warm in the mouth again. A lot of acne that has popped up is still there but nothing else new. I think I'm already beginning to lean out on this, but nothing dramatic. Nothing else to report.

At gym, I actually finally hit some good PRs on all of my lifts. I was not expecting to do this, so this was a great sign. While I have been feeling increasingly lethargic (either from low cals or something else...) I actually felt quite into the gym like I was back on stims. I also weighed in at +4lbs since beginning ostarine after dropping cals and upping cardio. Not sure about this development. Since I work in the health center at my university, I almost feel like finding a friendly lab to analyze this with HPLC/MS (I can actually run the HPLC in my lab, but we'd need another test and we have some great MS chemists here) because it seems really fishy that I have gained weight, leaned up, and am getting AAS sides on this after only a week. But I might be jumping the gun here.

EDIT: Since Tuesday or Wednesday I have begun feeling some pretty uncomfortable cramps and pumps in my left forearm. Bear in mind I had sustained a small injury here one day after rack pulling 500 with snatch grip several weeks ago, but I didnt feel any pain except under torsional stress. Now it's there at all times. Visual inspection of the forearm reveals nothing unusual except unusual vascularity of the arm.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9 - Friday 3/26/11

Dosed ostarine again. This time none escaped, got almost all of it absorbed sublingually as little was left to swallow. Felt warm again. No new acne, so that's good. Nothing else to report.

Went to the doctors later today and they diagnosed me with having a pulled or sprained muscle in my forearm involved in supination. I guess that's why I was having those bizarre sensations in my forearm - but how did it happen is beyond me.

At the gym today, had a fantastic moment with the leg press machine. I got up to my last warmup set of 720 for 3 reps, and I struggled very hard to get the third rep. I think "I'm not even going to get 1 of my working set." So I load it up to 825 (weight minus carriage), and I do 9. I was only looking for 7, was doubting I could even do 1 - so overall, very nice. Dropped to 645 and did my 20 fine. No further body composition changes to report.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Log looks good man, if you are "cutting" a good option may be to replace the protein shakes with solid meals, most people tend to have better results, and if you are adding in your bcaa's you will be getting one the most valuable aspects of a whey protein shake anyway...

Overall looking good, I ran osta with success, plan on running in on a cut soon so I'll be watching your progress

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Log looks good man, if you are "cutting" a good option may be to replace the protein shakes with solid meals, most people tend to have better results, and if you are adding in your bcaa's you will be getting one the most valuable aspects of a whey protein shake anyway...

Overall looking good, I ran osta with success, plan on running in on a cut soon so I'll be watching your progress
Thanks for the words! Yeah, I've read the same about protein shakes and believe me, I would replace with real food but I literally have 0 extra time to prepare chicken. I feel I might if I had a Forman grill or something (worth investing after I graduate and know where I'll be living the next couple of years), but as it is I just make do with this.

But do you think maybe subbing out the shakes with some other solid, non-protein food would be ok, at the cost of going under 1.2g/lb protein? While I do want to cut, I think I should mention that in addition to hitting low bf that I really would rather do anything in my power to not lose strength as that's also my number 1 goal. But hey, maybe that's not what's important and the BCAAs can overcome this. What are your thoughts?

----------------

Day 10 - Saturday 03/26/11

Administered ostarine today without problems. Except one, I am thinking this might be a bad thing to do especially with not wanting to expose the girl to awful asphault tasting breath.

Anyways, today was an off day with some cardio. But today, I started feeling absolutely ravenous. I feel like there was just not enough food to eat today. I don't know if this is because I was carbing up today (not intentional, but still well under cals) or what. It was so hard to control myself.

And this is a note more suitable to my workout log rather than this, but I've decided that it's time to swap out treadmill time with stairmaster time. I had excellent results with it in the past and so wish to play with it again.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the words! Yeah, I've read the same about protein shakes and believe me, I would replace with real food but I literally have 0 extra time to prepare chicken. I feel I might if I had a Forman grill or something (worth investing after I graduate and know where I'll be living the next couple of years), but as it is I just make do with this.

But do you think maybe subbing out the shakes with some other solid, non-protein food would be ok, at the cost of going under 1.2g/lb protein? While I do want to cut, I think I should mention that in addition to hitting low bf that I really would rather do anything in my power to not lose strength as that's also my number 1 goal. But hey, maybe that's not what's important and the BCAAs can overcome this. What are your thoughts?

----------------

Day 10 - Saturday 03/26/11

Administered ostarine today without problems. Except one, I am thinking this might be a bad thing to do especially with not wanting to expose the girl to awful asphault tasting breath.

Anyways, today was an off day with some cardio. But today, I started feeling absolutely ravenous. I feel like there was just not enough food to eat today. I don't know if this is because I was carbing up today (not intentional, but still well under cals) or what. It was so hard to control myself.

And this is a note more suitable to my workout log rather than this, but I've decided that it's time to swap out treadmill time with stairmaster time. I had excellent results with it in the past and so wish to play with it again.
why are you taking it sub-lingual? the stuff tastes like straight up paint remover... i cant imagine it's good to hold that in your mouth lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why are you taking it sub-lingual? the stuff tastes like straight up paint remover... i cant imagine it's good to hold that in your mouth lol.
You know I was wondering the same. I try to choke down that stuff as fast as I can, and then quickly chase it with something

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
You know I was wondering the same. I try to choke down that stuff as fast as I can, and then quickly chase it with something
Put the OSTA in a shot glass, fill the rest with grapefruit juice, shoot it, then bam no taste, works amazing!!!

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I take mine sub-lingual as well. i squirt it in and take a sip of grape fruit juice and its not so bad.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I find the best way to take thing sublinqual is to drop it underneath your tongue, hold for 90 sec, then swish for 15 and then swallow

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello friends. I just decided to take it as such just in case some of it is digested/degraded via passage through the stomach. I read some stuff suggesting it doesn't, that one of the objectives of SARMs were that they pass through digestion and get absorbed in the intestine, but since I didn't read this in firsthand, peer-reviewed articles, just to be sure I went with the sublingual path. It's honestly not that bad to me, but it's really terrible if you reflux soon after taking it.

----------

Day 11 - Sunday 03/27/11

Administered ostarine. I noticed my facial complexion is clearing up real nicely now. If any more flares up that may not be a good sign, but if things stay stable then alls well I suppose.

Ate a giant lunch today, talking 2-4lbs of salmon, shrimp, chicken and beef and some green beans and brocolli. I thought I could do this to hold me over until 5 or 6 - sadly, I was hungry an hour later. Ran out of BCAAs so gotta wait for the new stuff to come in :( Off day again, only did some small stuff at the gym like grip and calf work plus cardio. Did not feel any lethargy today, so that was great.

Blake_m__

Awards
I have been just plain drinking mine too but was curious about sublingual/ intranasally and whether it would help in absorption

rjp3900

rjp3900

Awards
I don't know what the complaint is about the taste. I was taking it in grapefruit juice per suggestion - no hint. So today I dosed sublingual. Hardly tasted like anything. I DO have an aftertaste now - but it isn't bad. I consider Creatine Ethyl Ester BAD. Cissus in water is BAD. Ostarine's a walk in the park.

KRuth22

Awards
I don't know what the complaint is about the taste. I was taking it in grapefruit juice per suggestion - no hint. So today I dosed sublingual. Hardly tasted like anything. I DO have an aftertaste now - but it isn't bad. I consider Creatine Ethyl Ester BAD. Cissus in water is BAD. Ostarine's a walk in the park.
God, CEE was terrible!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, I dont see a problem administering it sublingually. In fact little is left at the end so it feels really diluted when you chug it back. I wonder if what tastes bad is the SARM itself or the solvent it's in (I bet it's the solvent).

--------------

Day 12 - Monday 03/28/11

Administered ostarine. Everything was fine, nothing outstanding to report.

At the gym today, increased weights in many lifts with little drop in reps. My weight went up slightly without modification to my diet. I even dropped a few extra cals over the weekend and I still went up. Could be because I haven't had a good **** in a while, though.

Good/sad news, I found out that I actually do store some fat around my lower abdominal area. I found this out because today, for the first time in my life, had lower abdominal definition like never before. It's really strange, actually. And what's weird is when I cut last year and had the top 4 abdominals clearly defined and protruding almost, I still didn't have the lower abdominal def. This time I do. I've been dropping the fat in strange ways this time around. Still above 12% though, probably still around 13-15. Can't wait for ostarine to kick in full force, and can't wait till my 4 week off period is up to run AT2/Erase/(OEP?) again.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sub'd keep up the good work
Thanks man, hope you get something out of it.

---------------

Day 13 - Tuesday 03/29/11

Administered ostarine. Tasted especially strong today, and hot. Nothing else outstanding to report. Feeling DOMS from yesterday's workout, probably because I didn't have the support from BCAAs. Also looking leaner on my sides. Love handles are now starting to get eaten up. Upper body fat is almost gone as I'm seeing incredible detail in my back now.

Had gym today. Smoked the weights, hit some awesome PRs, and was breezing through my sets with ease. The fatigue is finally gone! (well, with respect to lifting anyways, I still feel kind of tired in the day). I was able to finish almost an hour early, which was crazy considering last week I took almost an hour extra and didn't even finish everything. I'm thinking I might be repping 500 on the deadlift sooner than I anticipated (hit 445 for 6 today), and I'm not even training the deadlift that much.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14 - Wednesday 03/30/11

Administered ostarine. Ok guys, I am beginning to understand your reactions to this stuff - it tasted especially horrible today. In fact, I couldn't stand it when I swallowed the remainder and had to wash it down with a glass of OJ. Leaning out still, whether diet or training or wht I don't know. Nothing else to report.

A little stiff from yesterday's workout. I can walk around fine, but I can't bend to the floor to pick stuff up. Off day from lifting. Just hit the stairmaster for 20 and treadmill for 25. I did get my BCAAs in today - awesome. They are unflavored, but they taste like tasteless milk - mmm. Goes great with a lot of stuff, but actually doesn't go well with whey protein concentrate. It has a funky, diluted flavor to it so it's not so good with it, but oh well. I've had worse (ostarine =p )

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 - Wednesday 03/30/11

Administered ostarine. Ok guys, I am beginning to understand your reactions to this stuff - it tasted especially horrible today. In fact, I couldn't stand it when I swallowed the remainder and had to wash it down with a glass of OJ. Leaning out still, whether diet or training or wht I don't know. Nothing else to report.
I can't believe you put that stuff right in your mouth and swish it around, it tastes so vile to me...

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
I agree, I dont see a problem administering it sublingually. In fact little is left at the end so it feels really diluted when you chug it back. I wonder if what tastes bad is the SARM itself or the solvent it's in (I bet it's the solvent).

--------------

Day 12 - Monday 03/28/11

Administered ostarine. Everything was fine, nothing outstanding to report.

At the gym today, increased weights in many lifts with little drop in reps. My weight went up slightly without modification to my diet. I even dropped a few extra cals over the weekend and I still went up. Could be because I haven't had a good **** in a while, though.

Good/sad news, I found out that I actually do store some fat around my lower abdominal area. I found this out because today, for the first time in my life, had lower abdominal definition like never before. It's really strange, actually. And what's weird is when I cut last year and had the top 4 abdominals clearly defined and protruding almost, I still didn't have the lower abdominal def. This time I do. I've been dropping the fat in strange ways this time around. Still above 12% though, probably still around 13-15. Can't wait for ostarine to kick in full force, and can't wait till my 4 week off period is up to run AT2/Erase/(OEP?) again.
i read from another forum its the delivery solvent that causes the bad taste, i think it was dmso

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i read from another forum its the delivery solvent that causes the bad taste, i think it was dmso
Ah, the old DMSO. It's been a while since I've even used the stuff. Can't remember its smell

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15 - Thursday 03/31/11

Administered the ostarine. Not as much bad taste. Noticed today that I do look rather larger than I did before starting, meaning perhaps some anabolism associated with this compound has already been kicking in. How much is muscle, and how much weight we're talking about, I'm not too sure. I know that I am 2 pounds heavier and look leaner than I did at the start of this cycle, so that may be a clue. Anyways back on topic, nothing else outstanding to report about dosing.

Lifted today. Everything was great, went up on all my lifts no problem. Stamina again was up (no lethargy) despite having slept like **** the previous night.

------------------

Day 15 - Friday 04/01/11

Administered ostarine. It was fine, the extreme taste is fading away again. I must have just been extra sensitive to it that day. Facial skin looking rather clean and non-oily, which is good. Nothing else to report.

After my workout Thursday, I don't feel any DOMS which is great - probably due to the BCAAs that I can now use again. I also slept only 5-6 hours (I'm accustomed to 8-9 hours) Thurs night, so we shall see how I do today when I hit the gym.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, I've been getting hit beyond hard by school and life, lately. Nothing bad, except the extreme sleep deficit I've developed. Also, my forearm got worse after floor pressing the other day, and now it's impossible for me to do any bicep work with dumbbells or cable machine. I might not even be able to handle the EZ bar. I might have to lay off of all bicep work for like a month. We'll see if I find a work around.

Anyways, I've kept on using the ostarine according to my routine, and except for yesterday when I didn't lift, and Monday when I didn't have cardio, I've been hitting my workouts as scheduled. However, I've also been eating like ****, but I think this is ok considering the high stress load and lack of sleep (metabolism still continues throughout this period and need to keep up the feeds).

Well I'm on week 3 now, things should really start happening now. We will see though. As for the present, today would have been an off/cardio day, but since I didn't hit legs yesterday today I will.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I've been getting hit beyond hard by school and life, lately. Nothing bad, except the extreme sleep deficit I've developed. Also, my forearm got worse after floor pressing the other day, and now it's impossible for me to do any bicep work with dumbbells or cable machine. I might not even be able to handle the EZ bar. I might have to lay off of all bicep work for like a month. We'll see if I find a work around.

Anyways, I've kept on using the ostarine according to my routine, and except for yesterday when I didn't lift, and Monday when I didn't have cardio, I've been hitting my workouts as scheduled. However, I've also been eating like ****, but I think this is ok considering the high stress load and lack of sleep (metabolism still continues throughout this period and need to keep up the feeds).

Well I'm on week 3 now, things should really start happening now. We will see though. As for the present, today would have been an off/cardio day, but since I didn't hit legs yesterday today I will.
You should be in somewhat of a anabolic state so you should be ok with you're lack of rest etc. I didnt get much sleep this past weekend and absolutely crushed it at the gym the following day. :) How has you're weight been? Are you looking leaner in the mirror?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should be in somewhat of a anabolic state so you should be ok with you're lack of rest etc. I didnt get much sleep this past weekend and absolutely crushed it at the gym the following day. :) How has you're weight been? Are you looking leaner in the mirror?
Well, I was looking real lean from the back in the mirror. Sounds strange, but I had a pronounced middle back appearing and the musculature around my upper back was looking real great. Unfortunately I just looked at it today and noticed that all had disappeared. I've actually noticed more anabolism than anything with ostarine so far. But this has been on a serious calorie deficit, too. I mean, I am eating probably under 1000 of what I do on a normal recomp/lean bulk, so I don't know. As I said, could be the enormous stress I'm under and lack of sleep.

Anyways, some new things to report. Hit legs today, and hit them pretty hard. But, I noticed 2 things during/after workout:
1) A LOT of spots appearing in vision while squatting
2) A LOT of small, red blotches on my face - looks like a ton of almost-microscopic blood vessel ruptures.
I understand that the spots in my eyes could have simply been from the enormous strain during my hack squats, but I thought I'd report this anyways. The second symptom is strange. No further comments.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Well, I was looking real lean from the back in the mirror. Sounds strange, but I had a pronounced middle back appearing and the musculature around my upper back was looking real great. Unfortunately I just looked at it today and noticed that all had disappeared. I've actually noticed more anabolism than anything with ostarine so far. But this has been on a serious calorie deficit, too. I mean, I am eating probably under 1000 of what I do on a normal recomp/lean bulk, so I don't know. As I said, could be the enormous stress I'm under and lack of sleep.

Anyways, some new things to report. Hit legs today, and hit them pretty hard. But, I noticed 2 things during/after workout:
1) A LOT of spots appearing in vision while squatting
2) A LOT of small, red blotches on my face - looks like a ton of almost-microscopic blood vessel ruptures.
I understand that the spots in my eyes could have simply been from the enormous strain during my hack squats, but I thought I'd report this anyways. The second symptom is strange. No further comments.
Wow that is way low on the calories. As far as vision problems the only ive had is at night im much more sensitive to light and my night vision doesnt seem as good. Ive had no such blood vessel issues. Im eating much more then you are though.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oops, forgot to mention this (or maybe I did earlier on) - I don't look significantly leaner (definitely not any faster leaning than I would get from cutting anyways) but I actually look bulkier. My chest and shoulders look like they're filling in. Arms, however, are gradually shrinking though not getting weaker.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What was your starting weight and what is your weight now ? when you log something be more specific dawgggggg

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What was your starting weight and what is your weight now ? when you log something be more specific dawgggggg
Starting was 222, now it's 224 (I dropped from 250 to 222: 22-25% to 14% bf). Don't know bf right now, absolutely impossible to tell by eye and not willing to pay to get it tested - I only care how I ultimately look (and feel). Also, see thread title =p

----------

Day 24 - 04/09/11

Administered ostarine today. Nothing else worth noting about administration.

To summarize, I was leaning up my stomach real well when suddenly things came to a stop around week 2. Diet was still 90-95% (technically 100% since I calculated in cheat meals) so this was strange. Still have lower ab outline but my lower belly is coming out a little. My chest and shoulders have grown since I started this, starting around week 2 or 3. Just yesterday, I noticed my arms have almost exploded in size, and this was before I even went to work them out. And I still have yet to do biceps again since Wed. So I've definitely experienced the anabolic effects of this - I guess you could say that this has turned things definitely into more of a recomp than a cut, despite my serious calorie deficit.

Lifting on Thurs was great, hit PRs on bench, was FINALLY able to do negatives with dumbbell lateral raises (45lbs), so that was a big one. I'm beginning to have really huge pumps in the muscles I work out. Unfortunately, I had DOMS from legs on Wed so I had to wait to today to do them again, and even now I'm still sore from lack of sleep post workout. After today my lifting routine should be back to normal until finals begin.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 27 - Tuesday 04/12/11

Administered ostarine sublingually as usual. Stuff feels like it's crusting in my mouth nowadays, though the hotness has disappeared from the solution. Facial acne is actually coming and going, things don't look as dry as they used to. However, I'm not really concerned about this being from tainted product anymore, moreso from general life stress and from the fact I swear so damn much. Nothing else outstanding to report.

On a deload week right now. Body has so much more in the tank, but I feel my CNS is taking a toll as each week I feel more and more depressed. School is no help here either, of course, as we come to a close of my undergrad career. Anyways, these weeks will be devoted to just ****ing around and working up a sweat at the gym. I may up the cardio as well.

Update on ostarine: I am back to leaning out again! (at least around stomach and waist). I noticed this around Saturday/Sunday. I'm still maintaining/putting on a little bit on the delts and chest, nothing extreme but nothing you'd expect on a cut - this is pretty good. Excited yet kind of a downer that I'm ending Week 4 and had to wait around 2.5 weeks for this to really elicit some great effects. Will run for 6 weeks.

I don't know if this is an update to my protocol or not, but at least I'll reiterate the plan. Going to start DAA tomorrow morning and run that until the bottle is empty. This is the Adamantium from Athletix - got it not just for DAA but because it has LCLT. Will also throw in Erase at some point. But before I do, question guys - I have some AT-2 and OEP on hand. Would it be overkill/waste to use these while on Ostarine, or do you think I would be able to benefit from both?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But before I do, question guys - I have some AT-2 and OEP on hand. Would it be overkill/waste to use these while on Ostarine, or do you think I would be able to benefit from both?
Your nutritional intake will dictate whether it's a good choice to add them in or not, but I'd personally save them for another time when cutting. That's just me, though :)

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your nutritional intake will dictate whether it's a good choice to add them in or not, but I'd personally save them for another time when cutting. That's just me, though :)
Food for thought. Thanks bro

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
The LCLT helps improve the number of androgen receptors, which should improve the effects of the SARM since it has more ARs to exert it's affects on

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 28 - Wednesday 04/13/11

Administered ostarine. Was on a huge rush out of the house to get to a very early class and didn't have time to spare, so just swallowed it this time. Also took first dose of DAA/LCLT.

One thing I forgot to mention is sometime last week I noticed my nuts are on a general basis hanging pretty low, much lower than ever before. Sometimes seated workouts are more uncomfortable to do because of this. So, if ostarine does have any shutdown effects, you absolutely can't monitor this by how low you're hanging. On the other hand, for the past 2.5 weeks (starting week 2) I've noticed I've become in general more angry. This could be because I'm so tired of school, but I would have expected to have become more passive. Can't necessarily attribute this to ostarine, but worth noting.

That is all. Will probably take the DAA standalone for about a week before starting Erase.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 10
Prince IronMag Labs 2
Anabolics 26
mixedup Anabolics 0
Anabolics 201