CJC giving quick gains to my friend

JayRock

Awards
He's an experienced user of AAS and the like, but he has been shocked at the potency of his current CJC cycle. Granted, his gains haven't been like Dbol or anything drastic, but he didn't expect to gain much in that he was using it mostly for recomp, but he's just finished his eigth week on it and he's up 9lbs. He hasn't been eating a bulking type diet, and he's only been taking just the CJC believe it or not. He's very impressed with the gains he's been getting from it.
Has anyone else experienced something like this? I know it's not known for this, it it? He's used HGH, IGF, Tren, Fina, Anavar, Dbol, Test, pretty much everything.

JayRock

Awards
yup, just CJC alone. He's conviinced it's because the CJC works alot faster in the body than other GHs.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Most CJC on the market is really Modified GRF 1-29. And yes, it really is possible to make those kinds of gains. He'd be seeing even better results if he was stacking it with GHRP-2.

It's not that it works "faster" - it's that it causes a natural rise in your body's own GH production. Much better than shooting exogenous recombinant HGH.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What dose is he running? What does he weigh?

956Vette

Awards
sounds like the 3rd party information is sending you on a wild goose chase down the peptide rabbit hole. not sure whether to discredit the info, but you have done your homework...his experience is not typical and/or you have incomplete info at best

gnuisance

Awards
his gains aren't from the GHRH. This peptide sets the stage for the natural GH pulse from a GHRP. Its essentially useless when run alone. Tell your friend to read more.

novicebb

Awards
I wouldn't say that CJC is useless when run alone but definitely would see great results if stacked with another peptide hormone for sure. Would like to know if he is truly taken CJC alone or maybe taking it with a insulin medication like Glucagon

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say that CJC is useless when run alone but definitely would see great results if stacked with another peptide hormone for sure. Would like to know if he is truly taken CJC alone or maybe taking it with a insulin medication like Glucagon
Could also be using huperzine A, it blocks somatostatin...which is responsible for blocking GH