igf-1

th0m

Awards
igf-1 for fatloss

I've got alot of money to spare, so I'm thinking of buying 5mg's of Long R3 IGF-1 for cutting.
How's igf on fatloss contra HGH?
Need to shed some fat fast. Going on stage in 3 months. I've been a little down lately, which made me gain a little more fat than usual on my last cycle (slin/test/eq)

This is how i'm planning on cycling it:
5 weeks @ 40mcg ed
4 weeks off
5 weeks @ 40mcg ed
4 weeks off
6 weeks @ 50mcg ed

Taken in the morning, or PWO.

a 12 weeker primo/var somewhere along.

Any thoughts?

thanks
thom

Last edited:

einstein1905

Banned
Awards
It's far more eficient at dropping bf than GH (less time needed). your scheduling looks fine. I definitely suggest pwo.

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If ya got any of that "spare" money lying around..I'd be willing to take it of your hands..

peace

p.s. if my calcs are correct you will have 13 doses at 40mcg leftover too..25 doses at 40mcg per ml

th0m

Awards
It's far more eficient at dropping bf than GH (less time needed). your scheduling looks fine. I definitely suggest pwo.
I got this from another board: "Long R3 IGF-1 has no effect on lipolysis. It is the HGH fragment that directly causes lipolysis. Don't waste your money on Long R3 for fat loss. Get a high quality HGH and stack low-dose cytomel with it. Eat high protein, low carb (<60g) and moderate clean fat diet. Strength train and low-intensity cardio. Three months minimum. I just posted info about this cycle."

Any thougts einstein?

einstein1905

Banned
Awards
I got this from another board: "Long R3 IGF-1 has no effect on lipolysis. It is the HGH fragment that directly causes lipolysis. Don't waste your money on Long R3 for fat loss. Get a high quality HGH and stack low-dose cytomel with it. Eat high protein, low carb (<60g) and moderate clean fat diet. Strength train and low-intensity cardio. Three months minimum. I just posted info about this cycle."

Any thougts einstein?
It sounds as though it was written by someone that hadn't used IGF-1 before. There aren't any studies out there (that I've seen) to support that IGF-1 has a role in lipolysis, in fact, one could argue, based on studies, that it contributes to lipogenesis). However, in the real world, using IGF-1 LR3, you'll drop bf and rather quickly at that. You can check you rketones (via ketostix) while using IGF-1 and see that you're well above normal while on. The mirror will also be a very good supporter of the theory.. I've known people to add LBM (and overall weight) while dropping 2% bf on a simple 25 day 40mcg/day cycle, with no AAS

serengo

Awards
I had the same results with 30mcg/day, no androgens.
I started at 80mcg/day, dropped back to 60mcg/day and if I do it again I'll use 40mcg/day. I used once in am and once pwo with 4i.u.'s slin. I gained 6 lbs in 3 weeks and lost BF%.

Last edited:

SyntholMan

Banned
Awards
As far as fat loss einstein is definitely right, there's not much research to prove it burns fat. The reason I am getting on this stuff is that I had a friend who started out at 210lbs with 11% b/f at 6ft tall, 5 weeks later at 40-50mcg a day along with fina he was 222lbs with 9% b/f while eating everything in sight!!!!!!!!!

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The reason I am getting on this stuff is that I had a friend who started out at 210lbs with 11% b/f at 6ft tall, 5 weeks later at 40-50mcg a day along with fina he was 222lbs with 9% b/f while eating everything in sight!!!!!!!!!
i've heard quite a few comments like that one synthol.....

On one end (80% of the time) you have guys saying they dont add much muscle at all, maybe 2-3lbs w/ like 2-3lbs fatloss. On the other end (20% of the time) people gain like 15lbs of muscle, while losing bodyfat.

Wonder what the main factor is that seperates one from the other? Could they be lying? Could it be they actually ate 450g of protein, where the others ate like 300g? Could it be that some used higher amounts of androgens. There's a big difference between final results in a lot of the posts i read.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
On one end (80% of the time) you have guys saying they dont add much muscle at all, maybe 2-3lbs w/ like 2-3lbs fatloss. On the other end (20% of the time) people gain like 15lbs of muscle, while losing bodyfat.

Wonder what the main factor is that seperates one from the other? Could they be lying? Could it be they actually ate 450g of protein, where the others ate like 300g? Could it be that some used higher amounts of androgens. There's a big difference between final results in a lot of the posts i read.
I am one of the 80% who had mild gains, & I was at 450g protein every day with a strict 45/45/10 diet. It may be dosing in my case, I used 30mcg/day. The guys who are gaining 15lbs muscle & dropping fat could be on heavy cycles & counting water weight.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0