Healing an ankle injury

cdsfx

Awards
Hey guys here the deal 2 1/2 months ago I landed on the side of my foot on someone elses shoe. The crack was loud enough for everyone within a few feet of me too hear it. Anyway Xray showed it as a bad sprain. The healing has been slow despite physical therapy. At this point I am still unable to do a body weight calf raise, Jog, or jump.

What is the best possible recovery stack?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated-Thanks in advance

Edit: Should've been more clear when I say recovery I mean HGH, IGF, I have the supplement areas covered

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I just take additional calcium and a good joint support supp. animal flex, osteosport, etc

cdsfx

Awards
Already am taking animal flex and fish oil which has definitely helped. At this point im considering hgh at 8 IU per day which was suggested by a bodybuilding friend of mine. So I came on here to try and get some additional opinions and advice.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Already am taking animal flex and fish oil which has definitely helped. At this point im considering hgh at 8 IU per day which was suggested by a bodybuilding friend of mine. So I came on here to try and get some additional opinions and advice.
If you know how to properly run HGH and have the cash, then that would be my vote. Another option maybe Ostarine, judging by members posts and user experience. This is something I am looking into to assist with my shoulder injury that is taken forever to heal.

kdog45ak

Awards
Are you doing cissus and/or glucosamine/chondroitin?

cdsfx

Awards
If you know how to properly run HGH and have the cash, then that would be my vote. Another option maybe Ostarine, judging by members posts and user experience. This is something I am looking into to assist with my shoulder injury that is taken forever to heal.
Cash isn't an issue at the mmoment I was planning on every other day because I read their is less shut off. Im unclear as to how quickly I should experience results?