Ostarine/IGF-1 with SWOLE stack?

who281

Awards
Currently on AI’s SWOLE stack.. stoked,testapro,glycobol...

was planning on finishing this cycle, waiting a month or two then starting Ostarine/IGF stack.

But im getting anxious, would it be a good idea to just add Ostarine/IGF into the SWOLE stack?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They have no business with each other ! Swole stack is pretty much a joke so yea take your Ostarine/IGF stack with it

How are you dosing your ostarine and IGF1 ?

who281

Awards
will either run Ostarine 25mg for 4-6 weeks or will start with 15mg and move up to 25mg

IGF will probably run 50mcg every other day.

Does that sound good?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
will either run Ostarine 25mg for 4-6 weeks or will start with 15mg and move up to 25mg

Does that sound good?
Mmmmmm, OSTA and IGF-1-LR3. YES... YES!

I'm ordering IGF-1-LR3 tonight, along with some Hexarelin and MGF. Already been on OSTA for 4 weeks. Really looking forward to it all. :)

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mmmmmm, OSTA and IGF-1-LR3. YES... YES!

I'm ordering IGF-1-LR3 tonight, along with some Hexarelin and MGF. Already been on OSTA for 4 weeks. Really looking forward to it all. :)
What were the results of that 4 week OSTA ?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
What were the results of that 4 week OSTA ?
Still going! Yesterday equaled four weeks, and I'm doing a full eight. So far, week three really turned up the effects, muscle fullness and fat loss.

who281

Awards
Two more questions.

When is the best time to dose? im guessing it doesn’t matter since it has a 23.8 hour half life.. but thought i should ask?

also i take Somatomax for sleep 5 days out of the week.. i doubt it would cause any problems.. but should i discontinue?

Somatomax Ingredient Profile

Propietary Blend:

4-Amino-3Phenylbutyric Acid, Gamma Amino Butyric Acid, Macuna Pruriens Extract (Standardized To 20% L-Dopa), L-Arginine HCL, L-Tyrosine, L-Phenylalanine

Vitamin B-6 (As Pyridoxine HCL)

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^ that's fine

Ostarine, I have heard SARMS can shut you down or suppress your test at high dosage, If I was about to run Ostarine I wouldn't go over 20, it depends

and IGF1 LR3, do 50mcg right after workout EOD... IM is better so 25mcg each muscle

stresmb

Awards
Jumping in very new to all this so sorry if I sound like a moron. You said tendon healing was evident. I have had a chronic tendinitis in my elbow and tried drs pt'ss and supplement and nothing has brought me significant relief. My question is if your current stack is intended to help heal tendons and joints.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Jumping in very new to all this so sorry if I sound like a moron. You said tendon healing was evident. I have had a chronic tendinitis in my elbow and tried drs pt'ss and supplement and nothing has brought me significant relief. My question is if your current stack is intended to help heal tendons and joints.
No, not at all - I wasn't even thinking of healing my (bicep tendon) joint/tendon issues when I started. I was merely focusing on trying to add muscle and recomp. I've been taking fish oil and Glucosamine/MSM/Chond for years, but really noticed a large increase in a 'fluid feel' between my joints when OSTA kicked in around week three!

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards

Does that sound good?
I like the sound of this

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Maybe that explains why the pain in my shoulder went away. Im 2 weeks in ostra and this constant pain in my shoulder went away finally. I thought it was just a coincidence but maybe the ostra helped.

My strength seems to be up slightly to at this point. I dropped to about 215 before i started the ostra and my strength was down from the cut. Now im still around 215 and my strength is getting back to where it was when i was a higher bf 225.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading a lot of Ostarine threads lately. It seems that 15-25 mg/day is the optimum dosage. Increasing the dosage beyond that point only increases the sides. According to PA, once all the AR receptors are saturated the excess just floats around in the system causing typical steroid related sides. I plan on starting at 12.5 mg and working my way up from there.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading a lot of Ostarine threads lately. It seems that 15-25 mg/day is the optimum dosage. Increasing the dosage beyond that point only increases the sides. According to PA, once all the AR receptors are saturated the excess just floats around in the system causing typical steroid related sides. I plan on starting at 12.5 mg and working my way up from there.
I frontloaded for the first 2 days. 50mg, then 25mg, now 15mg from here on out.

Good luck bro im sure you're going to like it, just dont expect any weight gains from it. This seems to be great for cutting, recomping.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I have tried 50mg/day for a little over a week, and noticed NO benefit whatsoever, so the theories as far as optimal dosing seem very accurate.

If SARMS act on the androgen receptors, how would this translate into running SARMS with an oral and injection cycle?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
They would compete for most receptors. However, SARMS are AR specific so depending on which PH you chose, there could be some benefit.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
They would compete for most receptors. However, SARMS are AR specific so depending on which PH you chose, there could be some benefit.
What about OSTA with Test, Tren, and EQ + Superdrol, hypothetically. I can easily take in 10g or more LCLT per day, and also have PLENTY of Bioperine/DHB/Triphala/etc to enhance absorption.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I personally won't ever touch Superdrol again. I had bloods done after a cycle and my doctor thought I was going to die. Test or Tren would be good but watch your estrogen.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I personally won't ever touch Superdrol again. I had bloods done after a cycle and my doctor thought I was going to die. Test or Tren would be good but watch your estrogen.
Ive never tried SD but when i read stuff like this it makes me never want to ..even though i have like 10 bottles in case of a ban or zombie outbreak. :lol:

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
agreed- During zombie outbreak, superdrol is a must. SUPA STRENGHTFFF

who281

Awards
Ok so i decided to run osta by itself with the stupid SWOLE stack.. I’m on week 3 and now im running into some problems..

Sex drive is almost GONE especially on gym days

and i heard week 3 was supposed to be the “magic” week.. well i felt great until now

week 2 i felt fuller, way more vascular, and looked way leaner
week 3 its all gone, although i am up about 5 lbs

should i stop taking testapro/stoked? i know its just a weak AI and probably BS test booster but could it be causing problems?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Ok so i decided to run osta by itself with the stupid SWOLE stack.. I’m on week 3 and now im running into some problems..

Sex drive is almost GONE especially on gym days

and i heard week 3 was supposed to be the “magic” week.. well i felt great until now

week 2 i felt fuller, way more vascular, and looked way leaner
week 3 its all gone, although i am up about 5 lbs

should i stop taking testapro/stoked? i know its just a weak AI and probably BS test booster but could it be causing problems?
Interesting... now that you mention it I found a slight decrease in libido on OSTA as well, I just pressed on through it because I really like the effects.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Interesting... now that you mention it I found a slight decrease in libido on OSTA as well, I just pressed on through it because I really like the effects.
I agree I'm on week 3 or so and Im never in the mood unless my main girl wants it then im g2g but I don't get any urges. I started erase and Stoked in week 2 to try and couter balance any supressiveness, it seems to be working but I will wait for the bloods to see for sure.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They have no business with each other ! Swole stack is pretty much a joke so yea take your Ostarine/IGF stack with it

How are you dosing your ostarine and IGF1 ?
Ouch!! Swole stack is ok for what it is, personally I wouldn't PCT without Testopro, gets my libido raging... kicks in very fast too. When I use stoked the result is even stronger. That's the problem when people start using stronger substances they lose the sensitivity of what milder supps do, I can see why certainly but you can't cylcle all the time and these are good bridge products and help get you ship shape for your next run.