Real quick IGF question - AnabolicMinds.com

Real quick IGF question

1. New Member

Real quick IGF question

Just got mine and just wanted to make 100% sure on a few things. Can i store the IGF from MR and the BW in say my room, at room temp. Or does it need to be stored in the frige? I have it in the frige right now, but both the BW and the IGF were warm when i got it. So i am a little worried. Any help ASAP I will be very greatful for, thanks.

2. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by EPe9686518
    Just got mine and just wanted to make 100% sure on a few things. Can i store the IGF from MR and the BW in say my room, at room temp. Or does it need to be stored in the frige? I have it in the frige right now, but both the BW and the IGF were warm when i got it. So i am a little worried. Any help ASAP I will be very greatful for, thanks.
    confused...did you get the powder form?If not then it comes premixed in BA, not BW...store it mixed in BA in the freezer or fridge...do not mix with BW until you are ready to shoot...then draw up IGF mix(IGF+BA), and the draw in some BW...water freezes, achohol does not, IGF will degrade if stored in BW.

hope that helps.

Peace
  3. New Member

Ahh thanks a bunch man, i still got a few questions but that really helped alot. I got the lliquid one from MR.com not the powder. I got my bottles of IGF in the fridge as soon as they got here. I also i got my Bacteriostatic water in the fridge too, is that ok? Or can i store that in my room at room temp?

When i get ready to inject, i should draw the IGF first, then the Bacteriostatic water 2nd right? And just to make sure, i should draw up twice as much BW as IGF. In my case i play to run 40 mcgs of IGF which is 2 hash marks right? So i should draw up 80 mgs of BW correct? So 4 hash marks of that? Sorry for the ignorance, just never used this stuff before, just want to make sure i do everything right.
    •   

4. Board Supporter

Ahh thanks a bunch man, i still got a few questions but that really helped alot. I got the lliquid one from MR.com not the powder. I got my bottles of IGF in the fridge as soon as they got here. I also i got my Bacteriostatic water in the fridge too, is that ok? Or can i store that in my room at room temp?

When i get ready to inject, i should draw the IGF first, then the Bacteriostatic water 2nd right? And just to make sure, i should draw up twice as much BW as IGF. In my case i play to run 40 mcgs of IGF which is 2 hash marks right? So i should draw up 80 mgs of BW correct? So 4 hash marks of that? Sorry for the ignorance, just never used this stuff before, just want to make sure i do everything right.
    IGF in the fridge or freezer, BW can be in a drawer...yes draw the IGF first then BW, You probably want to go a little more on the water...40mcg IGF..take the water up x2 is good maybe a tad more to really flush out the IGF(but not much).
    As far as the tick marks..take a look and do the math...sometimes one tick = 20 mcg...found out on my first try
  5. New Member

I have it in the frige right now, but both the BW and the IGF were warm when i got it. So i am a little worried.
    Same here.
  6. New Member

IGF in the fridge or freezer, BW can be in a drawer...yes draw the IGF first then BW, You probably want to go a little more on the water...40mcg IGF..take the water up x2 is good maybe a tad more to really flush out the IGF(but not much).
    As far as the tick marks..take a look and do the math...sometimes one tick = 20 mcg...found out on my first try
    Thanks man for all the info! Big help. I will have to look when i get home, but i think on mine each tick = 20 mcgs. It's got 100 ticks on there. My only other question about this is, is the very first tick mark on it count as 20 mcgs? or does it start at the 2nd one?
  7. Board Supporter

if you have a 1cc, as i understand it there are actually 50 ticks, with each being 20 mcg. its the 1/2 cc ones that each one is 10mcg since there are also 50 ticks. just count how many are between 0 and 10. if there are 5 ticks, then each is 20 mcg. if there are 10, then each is 10 mcg. i too am about to start this for the first time, just got mine today also. also for the knowledgeable, I was going to run this the last two weeks of my cycle and 2 weeks pct, then off for 4 weeks. Anyway, is this the best use of it or should i just run it the 4 weeks pct. i only have 3 weeks left and need to get the bw, think it got left out of the box when they packed it.

also, if i am wrong on the ticks thing, feel free to correct me because i dont want to give bad info.
  8. New Member

Yea i have a 1 cc, it has 5 ticks inbetween the numbers. So it should be 20 mcgs. Thanks man. I would run this your last 2 weeks of your cycle and then 2 weeks PCT, i think that would be your best bet. Specially if your on a cycle cycle You should make some nice gains from it that way. That is just my opinion though, if anyone else has any input feel free to post.

Anyway on my way home now for my work out, doing arms tonight. Going to do my first injection of IGF in both bis pw, can't wait. Thanks again for all the help!
  9. Board Supporter

You guys are SO polite,gentlemen at that...I think its probably OK for 2 weeks end of cycle, or 4 weeks PCT.I did it for PCT total though,I prefer to run it 4 weeks pct...doing PH or aas it still in your system somewhat, so 4 weeks after the last stick is probably good, and more $ oriented, and you wont feel like such a P*ssy when your hormone levels drop.IGF from MR is good stuff..

Peace
  10. New Member

eeeek real quck question, how do i get the IGF out of the bottle? How do i draw it from that type of bottle? Do i just stick the needle in the rubber part and turn it up side down?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

to quote jarconis *sigh*
  12. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

eeeek real quck question, how do i get the IGF out of the bottle? How do i draw it from that type of bottle? Do i just stick the needle in the rubber part and turn it up side down?

You SERIOUSLY need to research this before you start using it. You are asking the most "basic" (being polite) questions that you should know before you EVER order it. I suggest you start with the FAQ, then move on to every thread in this forum. You shouldn't be asking this stuff.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  13. New Member

14. New Member

nm, a very helpful person cleared it up for me. Which is all i wanted in the first place. Now time to try it out, yay!
  15. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

nm, a very helpful person cleared it up for me. Which is all i wanted in the first place. Now time to try it out, yay!
    Should we hold your hand when you do it too?

Don't tell anyone on this board to "listen" when you don't evne know how to draw the solution from the vial. If you have to ask that, DON'T USE IT!

"Real Quick Question" turned into 3 that shows everyone your NOT READY!

You said you reseached it yet still have to ask how you store it? Then you don't even know how to draw solution from a vial? THen you say your experienced? Tell us all another one...
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Amen Bobo, EPe9686518: You really shouldn't be using this compound yet...

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dr John....real quick question if I may
    By SoMdHunter in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2007, 02:53 PM
  2. two quick IGF questions:
    By neverstop in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-13-2007, 12:44 PM
  3. Quick IGF-1 Question
    By c32amg in forum IGF-1/GH