IGF-LR3

Tranq

Awards
Does it even work?

sure it can bind to the insulin and IGF-1 receptors causing both fatloss and glycogen uptake into the muscles which is very apparent but research states that it does not to the IGF binding proteins. these proteins are essential for transforming the IGF and making it usable within cellular tissues, causing growth.

i honestly dont know what to think...is it in peoples minds that they are making gains as a result of the temporary muscle swelling or does it actually work with apparent site growth? anyone here for example used LR3 for one specific lagging muscle group eg arms, to bring them up and really noticed a difference?

can you guys give me your thoughts?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I see both sides, some people hate it and some people love it ! I myself just started yesterday and I know the results are going to take a long time because new muscles cells have to grow

the best thing to do is IGF1 stacked with AAS which im gonna do this summer

So just do a research and try them yourself

JoWes

Awards
Reseach is optimal bro. I read up on IGF-1 LR3 for about a month before I started using it for my research. The only site I get squeamish about (sometimes) is biceps because I have a hard time fining a good site for injecting without hitting a vein. Other than that, I love the stuff and so far have had great results. I just don't do it on off days because I can really feel it working on the muscles and its just a weird feeling for me. PWO is the best time for me to inject and don't have any problems.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What happens if you inject in a vein ?

JoWes, how are you cycling IGF1 and how long have you been using it and ALSO any GH Gut for u ?

Tranq

Awards
guys i am researching as much as i can on it and thats why it worries me and im more interested in real life results. this is why i want to see if site growth really works expressing that the igf really acts ON the muscle rather general swelling of the entire body due to glycogen storage, leading people to believe they are making gains.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From what I have heard in here, every time you inject IGF1, it will go anywhere that IGF1 is needed. so if you train your biceps and inject sub-q, it will still go to your biceps but if you inject in your biceps after a bicep workout, most of the igf1 that was injected stays in the bicep area and a little will go other places in body that's why they say don't do more than 60mcg because the left over IGF1s go in your organs

and it takes a while for the new cells to grow

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
I basically looked at every IGF1 post on the internet and still couldn't get a straight answer as to if it works or not. So I tried it for myself. I would suggest doing the same, everyone has different experiences anyway.

Tranq

Awards
maybe you guys are right, maybe the only way is to try it myself. im also considering MGF, thats another story though :wink1:

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know that MGF and IGF1 work way better together ! yay lol

but yea you gotta research alot on those because dosing times are different and ...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
THAT'S IT... I'm ordering some tonight! Ugh, it's been long enough - time to give it my first try. I'm not sure what to stack it with, IGF-2 oe MGF?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I stacked with some hdrol. Pretty sweet.
Oh, I'm on a real cycle - I just meant other peptides like IGF-2 or DES or MGF etc that will act as a synergist.

The site I bought from is listed on the banners here on a lot of pages, but Anabolic Minds claims those aren't sponsored banners, so I don't know if I can list them or not. They have some pretty extremely low prices though. So low in fact, I only made a smaller $350 order to test their products before making a larger order.

last1standing

Awards
Hey guys, im also wondering a bit about IGF-1 LR3. I just ordered my first cycle which should be here within a few days. For my own research purposes I am planning on doing IM injections on workout days of specific muscle. And on off days of the gym do the Sub-Q injections so that test levels are always up and never dropped. if anyone has any suggestions as to this feel free to say so. open to other suggestions

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you don't need to do that !

From what I have read, You must do EOD and not more than 4 days a week and not more than 4 to 5 weeks

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
Hey guys, im also wondering a bit about IGF-1 LR3. I just ordered my first cycle which should be here within a few days. For my own research purposes I am planning on doing IM injections on workout days of specific muscle. And on off days of the gym do the Sub-Q injections so that test levels are always up and never dropped. if anyone has any suggestions as to this feel free to say so. open to other suggestions
What do you mean by "test levels"? Igf does not effect test.

EOD or E3D is probably a lot better. I wouldn't do sub q at all. Usually I feel this stuff for like 3 days after pinning.

You may need to do a little bit more research dude.

last1standing

Awards
I definitely used bad terminology when i said test levels. I know that IGF doesnt affect test. Its just common terminology for me to use when talking about substances available in the body after injection...etc. Ill be the first person in my group of friends/gym friends/aquaintances that im aware of, to do a cycle of IGF. I've read quite a bit the past few months and have gotten some pretty good information. I don't consider myself by any means an expert on it at all but from majority of what ive read, i feel well enough informed. As for the EOD or E3D injecting that is something new that ill definitely be sure to go off of instead of E-D. I wont be starting for 2 more weeks so ill def be checking back often

clintwheel

Awards
Reseach is optimal bro. I read up on IGF-1 LR3 for about a month before I started using it for my research. The only site I get squeamish about (sometimes) is biceps because I have a hard time fining a good site for injecting without hitting a vein. Other than that, I love the stuff and so far have had great results. I just don't do it on off days because I can really feel it working on the muscles and its just a weird feeling for me. PWO is the best time for me to inject and don't have any problems.
I'm gonna ask a stupid one, but if IM is the consensus used to bring lagging parts up to speed, do I need to take my 30mcg and split it to 10 so I can hit every head in delt or tri for that matter.

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
I split it for tri's, not delts though. I doubt splitting it up would be a bad thing but for convenience sake I would just hit the delts in a different spot each week.

clintwheel

Awards
Thanks hugeswhole. Pinned single head on tri and got two different outcomes sort of. One arm I felt the pump for a lot longer than the other. The otherside, I got this little bump at the site immediately with a slight pump.

I was thinking that maybe I did not hit the same spot each side and the one with the slight pump maybe I hit tail end of the head and not the bulk of the muscle?

Gonna pin delt tomorrow so we will see.

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
My bench went up when I pinned delts. I saw some decent strength gains from this stuff actually.

clintwheel

Awards
That's cool. since I'm on last few weeks of cycle, i have been hitting it harder. So, I was able to pin within two minutes of my last set with my shoulders still hummin and no sooner after it was out, little drop of blood. think that pumped feeling lasted for another 10 minutes. think I might like stuff ;)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Bump, always like to see feedback on IGF-1-LR3...

Love the ability to eat more carbs and have them all directed toward muscle, and not - well you know ;)

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
Ya me too. I love this stuff. Only downside is it makes me lethargic and I have trouble sleeping sometimes.

bwats13

Awards
does anyone have any advice/recommendations on how i can get igf-1 lr3? or better yet, where i shouldn't get it from? i've been able to find it through some online peptide research labs, but i really have know idea if they are legitimate or not

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
run igf des, its better

no source talk, run IGF LR3 1 hour before workout EOD, 50mcg bilateral

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3