IGF burn on injection?
- 07-08-2004, 12:51 PM
- 07-08-2004, 02:11 PM
I'll be getting my IGF-1 in the next day or so. So I don't know about the BA and pain. I was planning on using B -12.
Bump for more info
- 07-08-2004, 03:03 PM
No I did not find it uncomfortable at all.
07-08-2004, 04:38 PM
you have to remember you are injecting TINY amounts of this stuff.
tiny. so even though it is just BA and IGF, it is still very little ba
07-09-2004, 05:13 PM
Your injection should be about 10% IGF-1 & 90% Bacteriostatic water, which dillutes it pretty good. I've never felt a burn.
07-09-2004, 06:00 PM
I get burns and a slight sting for 2 or 3 days afterwards using a 20/80 ratio but I've been doing mostly bicep/tricep injects and have added at least 1/4 inch onto my arms in 7 days and am at my heighest weight ever at 251 (also using test & tren) so I'm not complaining
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ziquor in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2008, 06:39 PM
- By dynomite in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 9Last Post: 11-05-2006, 08:24 PM
- By THETEST in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2006, 04:39 PM
- By pestis in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2005, 02:25 PM
- By Reveremuscle in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2005, 12:22 AM