wtf did I ruin my igf1 ? lol

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wtf did I ruin my igf1 ? UPDATE: I injected results

I didn't touch **** ! I put the syringe in the IGF1 vial and mother ****er AA just forced itself out very fast and hit the powder... then there were lumpy powders at the end of the vial which were gone in few seconds

Did I just piss 150$ away or what ? :( I was excited

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Possibly but probably not... The vial is under vacuum and if your not prepared it will take you by surprise. One thing though.. You can do much better than $150. Google is your friend.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to pin tomorrow, how do I know if it's working, I'm afraid of thinking Placebo is IGF! lol ? 40mcg

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Well gains from IGF come down the road.. its not something you will notice now or even in a week or two. I almost always lean out when I run IGF so maybe look for that as a sign its working.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
nex time try shooting the liquid on the side and letting it slowly hit the powder. Strange, but true haha, it should be gtg

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nex time try shooting the liquid on the side and letting it slowly hit the powder. Strange, but true haha, it should be gtg
That reminds of myself when I piss, I always piss on the side of the toilet to make less noise... do you guys also do that ? lol jk

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, I injected tonight... I did some biceps and injected POW

It was my first time so of course I was nervous and shaky. I injected around 20 25mcg into right bicep and 10 - 15 into left one because by the time I was injecting the left one a cop was coming toward my car in the gym parkin lot so I pulled it out and I kinda ****ed it up, but it's okay... next time I'll do more into left one

I got a huge pump after 10 seconds of injection but then it went away... pump was incredible ! I saw my veins coming out

I'm gonna do chest on monday

extremepeps

Awards
Youre probably fine bro I wouldnt sweat it. just use the tip of the syringe to remove the vacuum next time and it was probably a lesson that was worth it.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
That reminds of myself when I piss, I always piss on the side of the toilet to make less noise... do you guys also do that ? lol jk
I do when I wake up halfway through the night to take a leak, great minds think alike :wink1:

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
ahahahah i do the same too lol; how was the pump during your workout bro? was it a long lasting type or short lived?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ahahahah i do the same too lol; how was the pump during your workout bro? was it a long lasting type or short lived?
i got an extremely huge pump right after injection and it was there for about 20 30 seconds then it went back to a normal pump but a lil better

It could be placebo but I have a feeling my biceps have grew a lil loll