sermorelin question, GRF-129

filo74

Awards
SO i know sermorelin is the same thing as GRF 129. I stopped taking the CJC 1295 that I was taking with my GHRP6 because I heard it causes HGH bleed.

SO my question is what is the optimal dosing schedule for GRF 129 ? The CJC1295 was every other day.....is the GR-129 every other day too ? I had a 2000mcg vial that I reconstituted with 2ml of water. I currently take 500 mcg every other day SQ. Also....can I take it the same time as the GHRP-6 ?

Thanks in advance and TGIF !

956Vette

Awards
Absolutely dose your sermorelin/GRF peptide alongside GHRP. Dose 100-200mcg GRF at first (flush!) a couple times a day (pre workout and bedtime), fine to dose up to 500mcg as you are.

disgraziato

Awards
SO i know sermorelin is the same thing as GRF 129. I stopped taking the CJC 1295 that I was taking with my GHRP6 because I heard it causes HGH bleed.

SO my question is what is the optimal dosing schedule for GRF 129 ? The CJC1295 was every other day.....is the GR-129 every other day too ? I had a 2000mcg vial that I reconstituted with 2ml of water. I currently take 500 mcg every other day SQ. Also....can I take it the same time as the GHRP-6 ?

Thanks in advance and TGIF !
Sermorelin has a short half-life and requires many dosings per day for efficacy. The majority of us use ModifiedGrf (1-29) which has a longer half life, at around the thirty minute mark.

filo74

Awards
Thanks guys.....so the modified GRF (1-29) would be the CJC 1295 WITHOUT DAC then, correct ?

nobel252

Awards
Thanks guys.....so the modified GRF (1-29) would be the CJC 1295 WITHOUT DAC then, correct ?
That is correct. I will be doing this combo very soon CJC 1295 WITHOUT DAC and GHRP-2 100 mcgs twice a day for cutting.