what's the best peptide for cutting?

JayRock

Awards
I'm cutting for the next 4 months with CKD and I was wondering what the best peptide for cutting is? I've used GHRP6 for bulking with good resutls.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I would love to know this too, but I know nothing about peptides...looking forward to some responses

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
frag 176, havent used it, but it seems legit from all the feedback

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
frag 176, havent used it, but it seems legit from all the feedback
Really? I saw a lot of stuff saying no results, but then others saying you have to dose it a specific times, mixed reviews that is all, no one praising it from what I can see, but it certainly looks interesting that's for sure

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
i'm considering using frag... it's really only effective if you use it immediately before fasted cardio, or cardio on an empty stomach

it releases fatty acids at a pretty considerable rate, but if your not doing anything to burn them they will just re-deposit somewhere else

kvothe

Awards
i'm considering using frag... it's really only effective if you use it immediately before fasted cardio, or cardio on an empty stomach

it releases fatty acids at a pretty considerable rate, but if your not doing anything to burn them they will just re-deposit somewhere else
I have heard same thing, needs to be taken fasted state and then cardio immediately afterwards, dosage I have heard people having success with is 500 mcg on up.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
both of the above posts are spot on....itll work in a caloric deficit as well, but as a straight fat burner you may need to look elsewhere

the only thing is at 500mcg ed, it gets expensive

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
dont waste your money on frag, its garbage. I would go with straight CJC-1295, NO GHRP, just use CJC!!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont waste your money on frag, its garbage. I would go with straight CJC-1295, NO GHRP, just use CJC!!!
Why not in conjunction with GHRP? Everything that I have read about them shows a synergy when used concurrently and, considering the newer prices, the financial risk is small.

banana joose

banana joose

Awards
ive read that cjc1295 causes GH bleed
The GH bleed is a characteristic of cjc-1295 w/DAC. The drug affinity complex is a time release, like an ester. The DAC is good for women because it more closely mimics the natural release patterns in women. However, Russianstar has a great article on his experience w/cjc-1295 w/DAC. He used up to 3.5mg/wk for 12 weeks w/ Huperzine A. It looks like a promising regimen, but it is pretty expensive as well at that dosage.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why not in conjunction with GHRP? Everything that I have read about them shows a synergy when used concurrently and, considering the newer prices, the financial risk is small.
the truth.
Best when used together.