P-GH and nolva?
- 07-05-2004, 06:27 PM
- 07-09-2004, 11:36 PM
I just thought I'd let you all know that I got a good answer to my question on steroidology.com from EINSTEIN1905:
There have been studies to show nolva decreases serum IGF-1 levels.....the majority are done in breast cancer patients.....breast cancer patients have increased IGF-1 production in mammary fat pads, so it's most likely that the reduction in IGF-1 has much to do with reducing this abnormally high production of mammary IGF-1 production and not so much at all on hepatic IGF-1. Intramuscular IGF-1 (IGF-1Ea) is what's most important to us, and there's no reason to believe that this is affected by nolva.
Similar Forum Threads
- By phenom9950 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 11Last Post: 11-15-2004, 07:25 PM
- By jweave23 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-12-2004, 10:34 AM
- By Rebel in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2004, 09:27 PM
- By rhatid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-05-2004, 11:07 AM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2003, 02:25 PM