R3IGF-1 diet recommendations
- 07-05-2004, 08:33 AM
- 07-06-2004, 05:18 PM
In 1 of these threads- Bobo recommended a 40/40/20 split, with maybe even less fat. I used roughly 45/45/10 with good results. The key is to take in a ton of protein, I was at 450g/day on my last run.
07-06-2004, 06:12 PM
Yea that worked well for me, I ate equal amounts of protein and carbs, all fats were incidental except for my fish oil. It came out to 42-42-16.
07-06-2004, 07:54 PM
07-06-2004, 11:18 PM
as in research studies, Dick? I don't think that there would be many if any due to IGF-1LR3 being so new to things
Similar Forum Threads
- By hecjr75 in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 08-11-2015, 06:50 AM
- By Carlos305 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2010, 08:28 PM
- By TobyJ in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2009, 01:47 PM
- By swankinrosco in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 19Last Post: 11-23-2008, 03:33 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 28Last Post: 12-02-2002, 01:12 AM