ghrp-6/cjc125 and t3?

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I figured this would be the best place to ask this.

Before anyone yells, I have searched, googled, and read through dat's guide over the course of the last 3 weeks and never found a sure answer. maybe I over looked it when I started getting tunnel vision after hours of reading, but

Can you run t3, at the same time you are running ghrp and cjc?
I have seen one place where a person said not to because it negates the effects. Then in a thread when a person asked dat he completely missed the question and never answered.

Thanks for the help guys.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Off hand, I think you'd definitely have to watch blood pressure if you're taking a lot... but you have to watch / treat blood pressure while on CJC/GHRP regardless.

A lil bit of T3 will aid in protein turnover, so I think at least a small amount is definitely good with CJC/GHRP, especially if looking to gain and cals are real high.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
I was looking into running a pyramid dozing to 100 and back down 25,50,75,100,75,50

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Here was a response from dat when I asked him

The GH will reduce amino acid oxidation & retainment which will come from T3. So use the peptides w/ T3.

I suggest you read the following post and look at the chart at the bottom to give you an understanding of how these things work together. Protein Metabolism - How various hormones create anabolism It should really boost your knowledge.

Later,

-Dat

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here was a response from dat when I asked him

The GH will reduce amino acid oxidation & retainment which will come from T3. So use the peptides w/ T3.

I suggest you read the following post and look at the chart at the bottom to give you an understanding of how these things work together. Protein Metabolism - How various hormones create anabolism It should really boost your knowledge.

Later,

-Dat

A 100mcg dose isn't necessary for that though.. That's pretty high. Watch your BP, etc...