GHRP-6 Pre-Workout?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was wondering if anyone has tried using GHRP-6 pre-workout, on a cut as a matter of fact. There are a lot of GH boosting supps that say to use pre-workout, and im not 100% on how well some of them work but GHRP-6 has been pretty good to me.

I was thinking maybe 100-200mcg right before my workout with my pre-workout drink (contains arginine i know ive read a lot on how that is supposed to make it more effective) and with taking clen before and sippin on BCAA's during would help with cortisol. I really dont see how this wouldn't be a benifit while cutting in the fat-burning department. Just wanted to see what you guys thought....

kdog45ak

Awards
I've heard people that have used pre workout say if you have sides like hunger/body heat rise/fatigue then it can hurt your workout intensity and safety. I can't say if it might have better effects on muscle tissues.

wellsoci

wellsoci

Awards
I would not recommend using it preworkout. I pinned 300mcgs b4 working out, and I had to leave about half a hour into the workout. I had to eat something, craving was unreal. Now I just pin the ghrp6 into muscles I trained postworkout. Maybe 300mcg was too much b4 workout. Try 100mcg and see wat happens. I thought the appetite spike was all hype, but I eat everything now and am up 5lbs. It looks like muscle........

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
DW,

I have done GHRP-6, GHRP-2, and Hexarelin around my workouts at various intervals. I personally recommend GHRP-2 or hexarelin PWO w/CJC-1295. But you can certainly, and I have done so with success, utilize any of these GHRPs pre-workout as well, assuming you are not taking in any carbs or fats within 30-60 minutes of administration.

BEAST