can someone help me out?

brutedog

Awards
I heard Russian was the man on this, but is it best to use BA or AA with peptides such as ghrp and cjc 1295? Also would 1 cc be best or 2cc to mix? And when you say 100mcg how is that measured on a 100 unit pin? Thanks any help would be greatly appreciated

banana joose

banana joose

Awards
I heard Russian was the man on this, but is it best to use BA or AA with peptides such as ghrp and cjc 1295? Also would 1 cc be best or 2cc to mix? And when you say 100mcg how is that measured on a 100 unit pin? Thanks any help would be greatly appreciated
Most peps can be reconned with BW.

1cc or 2cc? It will depend on how many mgs are in your vial, and how much volume you want each injection to be.

Example:
If your ghrp is in a 5mg vial.
Recon with 1ml BW, it is now 5mg/ml, or 5000mcg
each u100 insulin syringe is divided into units, each line represents 1iu (international unit, there are 100iu per cc)
5000/100 = 50mcg per iu.
So if your dose is 100mcg you would draw up to the second line.
This is a pretty small amount, so you could use 2ml if you'd like, just double it. 2500mcg/ml, 25mcg/iu, 100mcg = 4iu.

Does that make sense?

brutedog

Awards
yes ,Thanks alot. what is the deal with AA though? suppose to be used with certain peptides? I didn't even know about AA til I seen it on a peptide site. Thanks Banana

banana joose

banana joose

Awards
yes ,Thanks alot. what is the deal with AA though? suppose to be used with certain peptides? I didn't even know about AA til I seen it on a peptide site. Thanks Banana
AA is most commonly used to recon IGF1. I don't know the exact scientific reason, but IGF just won't maintain its potency as long in BW. Acetic acid is pretty much just vinegar and water, so if you ever need it, just look up how to make it and save yourself $20.