IGF-1 LR3 Kit concerns, vets opinions please?

sureshot!

sureshot!

Awards
I just received my IGF-1 LR3 kit but there isn't much detail. I used to order through a different source, and everything came well labeled etc. This came with a vial that only says IGF-1 on it, not IGF-1 LR3. Also there is a small vial that I'm assuming is the AA, but I don't know if it's 2cc or 1cc. Is this common now-adays? Any opinions would be much appreciated!

edit: 1000mcg

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
The small vial of liquid is most likely ba water since with the kit you shoulnt need to use aa. If you only recon one vial at a time it will be good for a couple days in ba water. But one way to know for sure is to pin a couple ius sub q.

Also should be roughly 100mcg per vial I'm assuming

sureshot!

sureshot!

Awards
Ah I'm dumb, I didn't explain. Thanks for replying, but I got a 1000mcg vial not 10 100 vials. Previously i did get 10 100 vials.

And on the sub-q tip, I thought IGF definitely should go IM and definitely not subq <_<

But then again, that info is back from the days when pinning post workout was the standard

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
I just meant you could pin a little of the liquid to tell if it's bacteriostatic water or AA. If your vial is 1000mcg then you want to make sure u recon with AA.

But I'm not exactly sure what your question is.

As for administering the igf, pre workout tends to be the more common trend as of late. Some argue IM and some say it will just go systemic anyways so subq is suffice.

The stickies on this board are out dated, but there's some decent info around the threads

sureshot!

sureshot!

Awards
Thanks for replying.

My question is this. I have a 1000mcg vial that's only labeled IGF-1. I ordered IGF-1 LR3, the invoice said IGFLR3, but the vial doesn't. Do I need to worry?

Also, I don't know how much AA I got, it came in an unlabeled vial. If I reconstitute with it, I won't know how much I have! It also came with a huge, labeled BA vial. How do I know how much AA I got from them?

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Ok I see now. Well I have ordered from several sources and it has always said lr3 on the vial, you may shoot the company an email to double check if u
Got
The right product.

As for the AA I mean just draw it up into a slin pin or syringe to see how
Much you have? The ba water should be used only during inject to dilute the AA

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0