IGF & MOHN - my experience so far

R

RunDMT

Awards
I am on my 22nd day of IGF & MOHN. Dosage for MOHN has been 12mg daily, and for IGF 40mg on workout days, 30mg on non-workout days. I am injecting the IGF bilaterally IM in the delts, biceps, triceps, and quads.

Starting weight was 185, bf 9-10%, and currently weigh 190, bf same. The 5 pounds has been very lean gains, my muscles appear very full throughout the day. In most exercises strength has not increased much more than normal increases, besides squat which has pleasantly shot up by 30lb. Diet has been 600-700 over maintenance calories, very consistent with no cheats, macro breakdown according to fitday is 42-42-16.

I gotta say that I am very very pleased with the results, those 5lbs really look like more to my eye. All muscles have seen improvements, but by far the most noticeable were the msucles into which I was injecting. The best improvements have been in the delts and biceps which appear to be much denser (delts and tris have had the most injections), and just somehow look alot better. Triceps are next most improved, followed by quads. It is really hard to describe the difference, but it is a very noticeable qualitative difference beyond what the tape measure is showing. To me this has easily been worth the money, even just for the 3 weeks so far. Fortunately I still have 1 week left of the IGF. I definitely plan to buy more of this, hopefully the 3 bottle deal if I can budget the funds.

Major props and and big thumbs up to MR for this product.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this is the kind of threads that make me extremely excited to try this product. Great progress so far man. I'm about the same size as you are, and i can only imagine what 5 lbs of solid muscle looks like.

Were you injecting once or twice a day? Also when were you injecting.

I know you said your delts and bi's were most noticible in size because of injection, i look foreward to see if they still this way a few weeks after you come off. Please keep us updated.

98BlueSupraTT

Awards
nice job on the progress so far keep us updated

R

RunDMT

Awards
Thanks guys, I'll keep in top of the updates and whatever questions anyone has.

Jon, to answer your questions, I was injecting once a day, bilaterally. For example today was delts, I did 20ug to the left side and 20ug to the right side. Workout days I inject post workout, about 15-20 min after downing my postworkout shake. Non-workout days I just do it whenever, although that usually ends up being around 7-8pm.

R

RunDMT

Awards
Weighed in at 191.5 this morning. Everything's still looking good, muscles still looking nice and full.

These last few doses are getting really hard to pull out of the bottle, are there any tricks to this? The amount of liquid left is so tiny that it's hard not to pull in a bunch of air. When it comes to the point where I can't pull a full dose properly, can I just open the top and pull my remaining doses into syringes, and then put the syringes in the fridge until it's time to use them? Or would that be too unsterile?

S

serengo

Awards
Weighed in at 191.5 this morning. Everything's still looking good, muscles still looking nice and full.

These last few doses are getting really hard to pull out of the bottle, are there any tricks to this? The amount of liquid left is so tiny that it's hard not to pull in a bunch of air. When it comes to the point where I can't pull a full dose properly, can I just open the top and pull my remaining doses into syringes, and then put the syringes in the fridge until it's time to use them? Or would that be too unsterile?
You can do this, If your slin syringes are fully encased in sterile wrapping then do not touch the barrel or use an alcohol swab on the barrel (not the needle) of your syringe since you will be sticking it down into the jug.

R

RunDMT

Awards
My IGF is finished now. I weighed in at 192 this morning, and measured my waist at 28 5/8, up from 28 1/2 at the start of the cycle. So apparently I may have gained some fat, although I can't really see it. Sorry I don't have calipers handy at the moment, I still would guess my bf is 9-10% ish.

I haven't noticed any signs of shutdown so far, so I think I may run the MOHN at 16mg for another month, then hopefully get another bottle of IGF and do that for a month during PCT. I am just hoping this will cement what I have gained so far, if I get even more that will be a bonus, but it isn't my goal. Also, this way I will get to see the effects of each compound seperately and make better judgements on each.

To sum up the positive effects I've seen, I have good lean gains all over but especially in the site injected areas. My workouts have been great, I have great energy throughout my workout and had to check myself to make sure I didn't add too many extra sets. My strength has not increased much, except for my squat. I guess I would attribute the big squat increase to the additional energy more than any other factors. Also, I don't know if I would really consider it a positive effect, but the pumps were pretty rediculous, to the point off getting in the way of doing more sets.

On the negative side, I noticed additional hair growth, and not on the top of my head. My shoulders, traps, and upper back area now have more hair than when I started, although my woman hasn't said anything about that so maybe it isn't too noticeable. Also I had a tendency to get an upset stomach during my workouts. I don't know if I can contribute it to the substances or the workouts being more intense, but I did puke a number of times during workouts, probably at least 6 or 7 times this month.

W

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
good stuff...I assume you mean 40mcg on the on the IGF not 40mg.

peace

R

RunDMT

Awards
Right, 40mg is a bit out of my price range ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
J IGF-1/GH 2
S Anabolics 1
V Supplements 3
P Post Cycle Therapy 7