Humalog

B

Bri

Awards
I was wondering if you guy's could help me out. I'm looking for a place to buy Humalog and was wondering where you guy's get it from? I have found a few online Canadian pharmacy's that sell without a prescription but shipping takes 5-7 days. So after it's been unrefrigerated it's only good for about more 25 days, that can get kind of expensive considering a 10ml vial Will last a lot longer than 30 day's...

Thanks, I really appreciate any help.

-Bri

S

serengo

Awards
I was wondering if you guy's could help me out. I'm looking for a place to buy Humalog and was wondering where you guy's get it from? I have found a few online Canadian pharmacy's that sell without a prescription but shipping takes 5-7 days. So after it's been unrefrigerated it's only good for about more 25 days, that can get kind of expensive considering a 10ml vial Will last a lot longer than 30 day's...

Thanks, I really appreciate any help.

-Bri
Put it in the fridge when it arrives, it should be fine Bro, you can keep it at room temp for 8 days w/o any problems. I ordered from and online pharmacy and the friggin' stuff came from IRAN! Last time I use that one! Go to your local pharmacy and ask them if you need a perscription for it, many states do not require it. Use slin with respect, it's a powerful substance that requires a lot of diet discipline to get good gains.

B

Bri

Awards
Thanks for your help.

-Bri

Put it in the fridge when it arrives, it should be fine Bro, you can keep it at room temp for 8 days w/o any problems. I ordered from and online pharmacy and the friggin' stuff came from IRAN! Last time I use that one! Go to your local pharmacy and ask them if you need a perscription for it, many states do not require it. Use slin with respect, it's a powerful substance that requires a lot of diet discipline to get good gains.

O

oracle

Awards
yeah, go to walmart or a drug store......no prescription needed....

A

aesop

Awards
humalog does require script. humalin-r doesn't.

E

einstein1905

Banned
Awards
humalog does require script. humalin-r doesn't.
Yep, Florida was the last to finally make it all 50 states that require a script for Humalog. canadian pharmacies are the best. they may say 5-7 days, but usually it's much less. 2 days T/A for me each time

S

SyntholMan

Banned
Awards
www.diabeticgoods.com, humulin -r the best man! doesn't require a script, make sure you get u-100 slin' needles , as they are the only ones with an accurate dose, look on the page you'll see them.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
synthol-how is humalin beter than humalog for bodybuilding?

S

SyntholMan

Banned
Awards
Hold up what's all this talk about slin being good for only 25 days? I got some humulin r in the mail a week ago, and put it in my fridge, how long will it last?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it can stay in the fridge for a very long time. It stays good for around 28 days w/o being in the fridge.

E

einstein1905

Banned
Awards
synthol-how is humalin beter than humalog for bodybuilding?
That's residual preference from back in the 80's. There's really no good reason to use Humalin R over Humalog, especially when the canadians are so willing to chuck it over the fence to us for a few American dollars

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A IGF-1/GH 2
D IGF-1/GH 0
mark118 IGF-1/GH 22
medicone Anabolics 1
P IGF-1/GH 1