Ipamorelin vs Sermorelin

Obelix

Awards
Am looking at doing one of these GHRPs to counteract lowering of my own natural GH levels because of an HGH Frag 176 course that I'm on.

What's the difference between them? Both look as if they do exactly the same thing. What are each's sides, and what are their respective differences and benefits?

Tried researching for myself on various sites, but cant seem to figure it out

Obelix

Awards
Decided to go for the Ipamorelin, not because I found out the differences, etc, but more because I could get a good deal on it.

How do I pin this? IM or SC?

Also, I hear that 100mcg is a saturation dose. What other doses below this have folks out there had success with?

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
If i remember correctly, Ipamorelin is a GHRP while sermorelin is a GHRH.
they work by different actions to accomplish the same goal. with that being said, they ought to be very synergistic if you stacked them.

but really there are better things to use besides ipamorelin and sermorelin. look into CJC 1295 and stack with GHRP 6.

100mg isnt really a lot, and less than 100 would probably hard to even feel.
Google "DATBTRUE" and youll find a lot of info on this.

Obelix

Awards
Cool, thanks.

DatBTrue's stuff is awesome, the guys a wealth of info.

Because I've already got the Ipamorelin, gonna stack it with the CJC-1295 (without DAC), as these should also work well synergistically.

HoloToned

Awards
I agree Dats info is awesome and he tests everything himself.

I am going to cycle GHRP-6 + CJC 1295, then GHRP-2 + CJ 1295, Ipsmorelin + CJC 1295.

See which gives the best gains, also want to monitor the hunger and cortisol using GHRP-6 / 2 hopefully they are not too bad as they are slightly cheaper than Ipamorelin.

I'm also thinking of throwing in some Hexarelin, just test everything and see what works.

disgraziato

Awards
Decided to go for the Ipamorelin, not because I found out the differences, etc, but more because I could get a good deal on it.

How do I pin this? IM or SC?

Also, I hear that 100mcg is a saturation dose. What other doses below this have folks out there had success with?
Like eatmeat said, Ipa is a GHRP, with the least side effects of the GHRP's that we use, but also slightly weaker than GHRP-6. CJC is GHRH. Stack any GHRP with GRHR for the synergistic pulses. Research all the GHRP's as stated above, see which suits you best...everyone is different..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
from my experience, ipamorellin seems stronger than GHRP6, or at the very least a higher dosage (300mcg) feels very very different between ipamorellin + GHRP6

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool, thanks.

DatBTrue's stuff is awesome, the guys a wealth of info.

Because I've already got the Ipamorelin, gonna stack it with the CJC-1295 (without DAC), as these should also work well synergistically.
Boom, You're all over it. Ipa and cjc no dac will work synergistically. My personal fav

beyourownbank

Awards
Do you have to cycle these or can you run them all yr long like a low dose test?