Riptropin dosing help

VeganMike

Awards
Hello everyone,

First things first, ive only been on riptropin for a few days but wow! I feel better mood wise, my skin has improved, and I'm getting some nice pumps in the gym.

So the guy I got it from advised me on all the doses using a 1 cc needle, however, I now have a box of 1/2 cc needles.

Question 1, using the 1/2 cc needle how much should my dosing be?

Question 2, when reconstituting how much of the bacteriostatic water should I put in the riptropin bottle?

I am 26 years old, 5'10, 190 lbs, and my goal is to cut Down to a 6 pack.

Thank you so much in advance guys, any input is much appreciated!

2res4

Awards
Well no matter how much bw you still have 10iu. It just depends on how many iu's you do a day and the pin size does not matter either. Just make sure you are using insulin pins. If your vial is 10iu, and say you add 1ml bw then you have 10iu/1ml. Now you have .5ml pins so 5iu/.5ml. So half the syringe would be 2.5iu. If that doesn't help then google peptide calculator and it will help you measure.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
yeah just make it easy on yourself and use 1ml of BA water. Then every 10 tics on your insulin needle will equal 1iu

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah just make it easy on yourself and use 1ml of BA water. Then every 10 tics on your insulin needle will equal 1iu
or add half a cc and ever 10 on the pin is 2iu :D

VeganMike

Awards
or add half a cc and ever 10 on the pin is 2iu :D
Awesome. Thanks. I'm so bad at math.

Yes, I'm using insulin needle and it's 1/2 cc with measurements of 5, 15, 20, etc all the way to 50.

So just to confirm I fill the needle up to 50 with ba water and then put it in the 10 iu vial. Then every ten on the needle or pin I should say will be 2 iu?

Thx again!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are correct. Try to shoot the water on the side of the vial and not the powder. Let it run down the side wall of the vial into the powder as gh is very fragile. Swirl it around, dont shake. Every 10 is 2iu :)

Mike

VeganMike

Awards
Ok, status update...

I have abandoned eating vegan because ever since I started the Hgh my body has been craving meat and rice like you wouldn't believe. I still incorporate lots of fruits and vegetables in my diet but I also eat a lot of chicken and brown rice/basmati rice.

I have gained about 14 pounds according to the scale.

My face and my body in general is pretty bloated.

I don't know if I gained fat, or if it's water retention or what.

How long does it take for my body to start changing?!

I started out dosing 2 iu a day. Then I went up to 5 iu a day. The last few days I've been doing 10 iu a day. I told one of my buddies and he said I was retarded for doing so much and I should stick to 2 iu a day and be more patient.

Thoughts? Comments?

VeganMike

Awards
BTW, I'm thinking of running my first cycle of test with this.

I've done prohormones like m-drol and h-drol. I've also done oral version of anavar. The problem with these is they all made me feel like crap. The anavar was a total nightmare; gave me headaches and just feel like total garbage while on.

My genetics are pretty sucky, I don't care to mention my ethnicity but I can tell you my lineage is composed of a lot of inbreeding and is not anywhere near as hearty of a genetics as your typical american. Could this be the reason why my body can't take the juice? Or is it perhaps because the orals are just very hard on my body.

Hence the reason why I am leaning towards injecting test...maybe it would be easier on my body because it's being injected and doesn't have as much strain as orals because of having to go through digestion, liver, kidneys, etc...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Give it a shot, gh without an anabolic really doesn't work out all to well. If you respond bad to orals, give injects a try.

VeganMike

Awards
I just started a serious cycle...

I'm taking equipoise, trenbolone, and sustanon.

I'm going to keep the gh level doses low, like 2 iu's EOD while running this cycle.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Give it a shot, gh without an anabolic really doesn't work out all to well. If you respond bad to orals, give injects a try.
I agree!
Im just starting up my rips now at 2-2.5iu ed along with 300mg teste ew, 300-400mg tren ew and 300-400mg maste ew. with 50mg tbol ed for first 6 wks.
too soon to tell about the rips though. bu ti have only herd good things.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
I just started a serious cycle...

I'm taking equipoise, trenbolone, and sustanon.

I'm going to keep the gh level doses low, like 2 iu's EOD while running this cycle.
great cycle!!!!

im on that now :) what are your doses

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 1
Supplement Logs 0