IGF before or after nolva/clomid
- 06-26-2004, 12:59 AM
- 06-26-2004, 01:15 AM
we never said that. Ifg does nothing for testosterone recovery. It is used along w/ PCT to help maintain gains and help keep some post cycle fat off.
Read man, dont skim posts.
- 06-26-2004, 02:40 AM
Yes, it's definitely not for "recovery" purposes, although there has been some speculation on that matter. It's primary function is to retain gains and help keep fat of PCT when used for that purpose.
ManBeast-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
06-26-2004, 05:57 PM
OK, I just remember reading somewhere it said it instantly restores HPTA function, but I never believed that anyway. I always belive in proper PCT use of HCG,nolva and clomid. Anyway, im guessing I should start the Igf the day after my HCG which is the same day I start nolva/clomid.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jays23 in forum Weight LossReplies: 25Last Post: 10-23-2010, 09:48 PM
- By SacDIESEL in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 05-02-2007, 10:38 AM
- By BAMAJAS in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 01-19-2007, 11:02 PM
- By idunk42 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-18-2006, 07:57 PM
- By TheUsual in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 09-10-2004, 09:40 PM