GHRP-6+Ostraine bulk log

JayRock

Awards
I'm just finishing up my PCT and looking to start a clean bulk til May to add a solid 10lbs. I'm eating 4200 calories/day, doing HIIT 2x/week. Current stats:
28 years old, 6'3'', 215lbs, around 13-14% bodyfat. My goals are to 1. Build lean mass (18+'' arms, 48+ chest, 56+ shoulders, 27'' thighs, and keep a 32.5'' waist.
2. Stay lean/ maintain bodyfat %.
3. Build strength.

I will be taking 300mcgs of GHRP6/day, and 25 mls Ostarine/day for 6 weeks. I will update only when there's something worth noting. Thanks

JayRock

Awards
Day 4 and I have a sinus infection. It started on sunday, but i've gotten so many of the years due to a deviated septum and chronic sinusitis, so I went to go do legs and shoulders yesterday anyways. Suprisingly, I didn't feel weak at all, and I still don't feel weak today, just conjested. Should I continue on with the cycle and bulk even though I have this infection? Sinus infections are tricky because they can either last about a week for me or a couple of weeks, I can never tell. What do u think

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
that sucks. I hate getting sick while on cycle. If you continue I'd be interesting to see how it works out for you as a bulk.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GHRP-6 will burn fat, which is good for staying lean in a bulk, and I THINK it raises IGF levels which is also good for a bulk, but i would throw cjc1295 with the DAC in there it does raise igf levels in a significant amount, either way i will follow

JayRock

Awards
One week in and here what I have to report:
I came down with a sinus infection on day 3 and it's just fading away now. I have chronic sinusitis so i'm used to this crap. However, one week in and I haven't lost any strength or size, but rather I'm up 5+lbs. I think some of it has to be from water, but I'm noticing fullness in my chest and shoulders that I haven't seen before. Strength is up slightly as well, and now that i'm just getting over this illness, i'm very excited to see what's ahead.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I definitely felt like I looked like I was "on" when I was taking ostarine. Its very cool stuff :hump:

JayRock

Awards
Okay, sorry for my absence but I'm just past three weeks and I've already soared over my goal! I wanted to get to 225lbs PH/AAS free by this spring and I'm now at 229lbs! The strength has been steadily increasing slowly since day 1. These results have been unbelievalbe so far. I really noticed a huge difference when I went up to 50mg of Ostarine/day, and 400mcg/GHRP/day. How can I tell if the gains are mostly water or not? Back when I did cycles of things like Phera or 4AD or Test I noticed alot of bloating, which i attributed to water retention. I can't notice any bloating at all now. I've finally been able to bring my delts out too. Are gains this big this quick a good thing?

youngguns555

Awards
do you still have veins popping out? this is very similiar to what i'm going to do plus 10 iu of insulin post workout

youngguns555

Awards
oh and the veins question is a good question as to wheather it is fat or water, if it is fat you should loose your veins, where as water you should keep most

2res4

Awards
Jay results are pretty good man. I have some Osta but have not yet used it. How was the ghrp6. Was there any increase in hunger. I'm struggling with 4000 cals and I'm never hungry. Trying to make it a little easier

Also do you feel Osta was suppressive at all. I know it's virtually impossible to tell on feeling alone but I wonder if it can be used during pct. I've seen blood work saying it is and that it isn't suppressive.

Keep us updated