Cant decide if I should use Igf-1 R3 or wait?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will be finishing up a prop/fina cutting cycle here pretty soon. It was a cutting cycle, and the AAS was used to retain muscle while i shed bodyfat.

I'm around 10.5% bf at 190lbs at this point and would like to get to around 9% before i stop cutting.

I know most use Igf-1 during PCT to help retain gains and keep post cycle fat off. Since this was a cutting cycle, i made absolutely no gains (actually lost a little muscle :( ), and dont think i'll have too much post cycle fat either.

I'd like to use Igf-1 to maybe lose 2-3 lbs of fat and add 2-3 lbs of lean muscle if possible. Should I wait maybe a month or two, and then go on igf-1 to achieve the results i'm looking for or do you think it will be possible to add a small amount of lean muscle after a semi-long cycle? I just dont want to risk not get the full effectiveness from this.

Thanks in advance,
-Jblaze

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
i just got it for pct, so i really cant answer your question. I am curious about your cycle tho. i am in the middle of a prop only, first one with great gains. a few months down the road, i have a prop/fina plan for cutting. you said you lost muscle....did you cut cals to much or what caused this. this will be a first time aas cutter so i don't know how well it will help me retain the muscle. awesome in bulking i have found, but i can only hope it will help retain alot for cutting. got t3 also to use.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
I would do it now while the androgens are still in you to get the benefit of both at the same time - and if you time it right - you can do it for your last 2 weeks on prop\fina and the first 2 weeks of PCT - to me that would be ideal.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
I would do it now while the androgens are still in you to get the benefit of both at the same time - and if you time it right - you can do it for your last 2 weeks on prop\fina and the first 2 weeks of PCT - to me that would be ideal.

I agree, you could use a smaller dose during your cycle and then bump up the dose for PCT and use it for 5 weeks. 2on/3PCT

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the cycle thing is a no go, as i'm on cycle for like another week, and by the time i get the stuff i'll be off. Otherwise i would def have done that. Its just that books were cheaper than expected so i have enough money left over for 1 bottle. I was gonna run 40 ed for 25 days.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Too high of a dose dude..... 20mcg does everyone fine if you've noticed ;)

also for maximal muscle gain, i'd run it after pct is all done so your natty test (muscle builder) is at baseline.

ManBeast

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was using it at 40mcg, and did very well,and really liked the results.I got a late start with it coming off a long M1t cycle.I wish I would of had more and run a 2-3 month cycle on it.The other thing to take into consideration is the other chems using while on PCT...some of which are shown to drop your natural IGF levels..like Nolva...are you using HCG at all either should be a factor too.

My opinion is, if you got the extra cash...get some

peace

EPe9686518

Awards
Too high of a dose dude..... 20mcg does everyone fine if you've noticed
From what I have seen those using 40 mcgs are getting even better and more noticeable results compared to 20. Altho what you get at 20 is not bad at all. Basicly it seems that the higher you go with IGF the better the results, from what I have seen at least.

serengo

Awards
You should do well with 3 on/3 off/3 on @ 40mcg/day (20am/20pm). I think it would take two 3 wk cycles to get what you are looking for as the gains come slow, but quality of gains is near best.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Too high of a dose dude..... 20mcg does everyone fine if you've noticed ;)

also for maximal muscle gain, i'd run it after pct is all done so your natty test (muscle builder) is at baseline.

ManBeast
Manbeast,
Do you recommend splitting 20mcg into two daily doses or do you take it all at once?

serengo

Awards
From what I have seen those using 40 mcgs are getting even better and more noticeable results compared to 20. Altho what you get at 20 is not bad at all. Basicly it seems that the higher you go with IGF the better the results, from what I have seen at least.

More is NOT better. There is not much sense in using more than 100mcg/day you get diminishing returns. What your body cannot use, is wasted.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
More is NOT better. There is not much sense in using more than 100mcg/day you get diminishing returns. What your body cannot use, is wasted.
Do you think that 40mcg/day is a good place to start? I mean, at 40 mcg i dont think it would be wasted.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
40mcg is where to start. I have never seen a log where someone did good at 20mcg a day.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I ran it alone at 20mcg & noticed very little over 3 weeks. I increased to 30mcg for another few weeks & really started to see results. I think 20mcg is probably too small a dose, but 30 worked well.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've decided to get the igf-1, finish up my current cycle in about a week, then do 5 wks of PCT and start the IGF-1 when i finish it.

In the mean time i'll probabaly use either leptigen and/or swole v2 for a month, and see if i can't burn off a little more fat.

serengo

Awards
Do you think that 40mcg/day is a good place to start? I mean, at 40 mcg i dont think it would be wasted.
Perfect place to start, and you probably won't feel a need to go up much from there. I did more and dropped back.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Do ya'll feel it's more beneficial to take IGF-1 during a cycle or is it better for PCT? I think I'm still too young to use this stuff but I still might try it out and see if I notice anything. Just need opinions on this one on when to take it. Thanks fellas.

serengo

Awards
Do ya'll feel it's more beneficial to take IGF-1 during a cycle or is it better for PCT? I think I'm still too young to use this stuff but I still might try it out and see if I notice anything. Just need opinions on this one on when to take it. Thanks fellas.
I think we are still finding out what is best. I plan to overlap my last week of anadrol and run it for 3-4 weeks, then hit it again after 4 weeks off to coincide with PCT. Will also be using Test Enanth @ 600mg/week and proviron@ 50mg/day. I think this will give me exactly the type of gains I am looking for, and the IGF will maximize what I get off the drols and go a long way toward more permanent gains. This is just based on the research I've done and a bit of supposition.