Results Of PGF-2A

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VERY long time reader, first post.

I have been becoming very interested in the PGF-2A, because of the option to make it transdermal.

I was just wondering if anyone has tried this out yet, and have you recieved any Muscle Gains/Fat Loss from this product? I live the idea of the spot reduction/gain property of this, but dont want to drop $80 on a product that doesnt work all that great.

Thanks in advance.

Adams

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
VERY long time reader, first post.

I have been becoming very interested in the PGF-2A, because of the option to make it transdermal.

I was just wondering if anyone has tried this out yet, and have you recieved any Muscle Gains/Fat Loss from this product? I live the idea of the spot reduction/gain property of this, but dont want to drop $80 on a product that doesnt work all that great.

Thanks in advance.

Adams
I've used it - no results to speak of. Save your money.

EPe9686518

Awards
From what I have seen the Transdermal doesn;t work :(

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
QFS had a transdermal product that wasn't used at all as a muscle builder but as a fatloss product. People were seeing pretty good fatloss with this. It seems like more of one of those hit or miss products, that works well for some and not at all for others. I'd say it depends on the price you pay. Also a lot of people weren't seeing a great amount of fatloss which they did not report immediately in their cycle logs, but realized that down the road when they went to bulk, less fat was being stored at the area where the pgf-2a had been applied.

As far as i know it hasn't done anything for muscle building, more of an inflammation of the muscle, that is lost after you come off.

It should work well as a fatloss agent when injecting because it increases bodytemp considerably after injection, and causes diarrhea basically after each inject.

I have some coming (hopefully) here pretty soon, and i'll be using it as a fatloss agent.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
Did you inject or Transdermal???

Thanks for the response.

A1C Adams
It was the transdermal from QFS - it did nothing more than dry my skin out. I jumped on the bandwagon after I saw people having positive results with it but I -wasn't so lucky.

hangslo

Awards
I didnt see any fat loss effects from site injecting, but definitely got site specific growth from it ...

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
how painful were the injects, and how often during the day did you do them?

acecombact1

Awards
i will be using it soon and i will be reporting the results

hangslo

Awards
how painful were the injects, and how often during the day did you do them?
I was shooting .5 ml (50 units in a slin pin) per inject (two injects at once) 3 times a day ... the injects definitely hurt, and I did have some shortness of breath, but none of the dreaded ass explosions ... usually, the majority of the pain was gone within 2 to 3 hours ...

I gained half an inch on my arms in 3 weeks and it stayed ... also was able to pick up my rear delts some ...

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
might have to give this a run someday........... :think:

oxandrin

Awards
I used 60ml of 5mg/ml lutalyse in my calves in a month.

Results: my calves were enormus (seriously huge)......2 months later.... back to normal...BUT my body fat dropped! it was amazing i shot pgf2 in my calves only and my abs were simply amazing that summer. (systematic fat loss)

sides included fun ones:
1. Liquid **** Bombs (completely emptied my colon and intestines)
2. pain for up to 2 hours after injection couldn't walk for 5-15 mins after injection (crawled to the toilet)
3. Blood in stools.... intestinal bleeding caused from prostaglandins

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
sides included fun ones:
1. Liquid **** Bombs (completely emptied my colon and intestines)
2. pain for up to 2 hours after injection couldn't walk for 5-15 mins after injection (crawled to the toilet)
3. Blood in stools.... intestinal bleeding caused from prostaglandins
Sounds great, sign me up