IGF application issues

vvvmarcovvv

Awards
Im applying 20mcg each long head tricep everyday. Doing this cycle for my tricep tendonitis. 3rd day and I still feel the IGF under the skin on one of my triceps after 24hours. And soreness is 24/7.

Should I try lateral head?

vvvmarcovvv

Awards
should I not apply to same muscle everyday?

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Im applying 20mcg each long head tricep everyday. Doing this cycle for my tricep tendonitis. 3rd day and I still feel the IGF under the skin on one of my triceps after 24hours. And soreness is 24/7.

Should I try lateral head?
I do it prewo only on training days and i rotate muscle groups every time. Im going for all around growth though not to sure about the same muscle everyday.

vvvmarcovvv

Awards
I do it prewo only on training days and i rotate muscle groups every time. Im going for all around growth though not to sure about the same muscle everyday.
Just thought Id get more out of it if I inject in tricep since I have tricep tendonitis.

2res4

Awards
It's ok to shoot in same muscle everyday. I did this in my pecs and did the same with mgf. The only thing I had was some small bruising. What do you mean you can feel it under your skin? How did you reconstitute it? If you used AA you can buffer with bac water. I've never had any problems with igf hurting or anything. Just a slight burn during injection. It's a tiny amount that you are using and shouldn't cause any problem. Could be inflammation from the AA.

vvvmarcovvv

Awards
It's ok to shoot in same muscle everyday. I did this in my pecs and did the same with mgf. The only thing I had was some small bruising. What do you mean you can feel it under your skin? How did you reconstitute it? If you used AA you can buffer with bac water. I've never had any problems with igf hurting or anything. Just a slight burn during injection. It's a tiny amount that you are using and shouldn't cause any problem. Could be inflammation from the AA.
AA? Just doing 20mcgIGF 20mcgwater each arm

vvvmarcovvv

Awards
bump? long head is still swollen and sore after a couple days...

2res4

Awards
Have you ever pinned that area before. I know with AAS it can cause soreness but usually related to the compound. Try it in the delts for a day and see if it causes any irritation. If not it may be how/where you are injecting.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
IGF-1/GH 4