administration of ghrp-6 question
- 01-08-2011, 04:47 PM
- 01-09-2011, 08:36 PM
Sounds right. I wouldn't swirl it unless necessary It should dissolve once the bw is in it just don't shake it. Also be careful when putting the bac water in. Do not spray it directly onto the powder just let it drip down the side of the vial. If you need any help with the measurement google peptide calculator and it will show you exactly how to measure but sounds like you are good to go. I would refrigerate after recon but I don't think you have to wait for a shot. It's ok to use right away.
- 01-09-2011, 09:50 PM
If you are putting 2mls in, 150 mcg should = .06 ml.
It will disolve as soon as the water touches it.
01-10-2011, 08:02 AM
01-10-2011, 10:44 AM
can I reuse the same 10ml vial when I start my next 5mg vial of GHRP-6?
Similar Forum Threads
- By filo74 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 9Last Post: 02-15-2011, 09:38 AM
- By superone in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 11Last Post: 07-29-2010, 02:14 PM
- By liftbig18 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2009, 10:02 AM
- By WesleyAlpha in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2009, 01:56 PM
- By bkshilo in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2007, 11:14 AM