HGH supplementation - cycle advice?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  162 lbs.
    Answers

HGH supplementation - cycle advice?

Hi all,

I am starting HGH 191aa supplementation and am looking for dosing and scheduling advice. I am hoping for strength and lean mass gains, endurance improvement as well if it is possible, and also decreased recovery time between workouts/injuries.

I've heard from a couple sources that the 5 days on/2 days off routine is viable and having only 5 days on per week will help me reduce cost. I am going to dose 2iu ED until my 200iu supply runs out - which should be about 20 weeks given the schedule.

Is this dosage sufficient for my stated goals? I am not trying to gain a lot of weight, I am 165#, 5'8, 28, male probably around 14%bf and am just finishing a bulking run (creatine, etc. only). At this dosage what side effects should I be worried about if any? I've also read from one poster on this board that his dosage of HGH caused his body's natural production of gh to be inhibited, is there any risk of this happening with my chosen cycle?

Thanks for any help you all can provide - your advice is greatly appreciated!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  162 lbs.
    Answers

bump
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

All i know is that you don't want to take it with carb meals and that you want to take it before it, i think at least 30 minutes. I THINK you also want to do it pre-workout and before bed. Hope this will be a good bump

Sent from my LogicPD Zoom2 using Tapatalk
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  162 lbs.
    Answers

All i know is that you don't want to take it with carb meals and that you want to take it before it, i think at least 30 minutes. I THINK you also want to do it pre-workout and before bed. Hope this will be a good bump
    This is a bit conflicting to what I've heard, I had read that the body produces the most gh during sleep and by taking it before bed you can suppress the body's natural gh production. I have however heard that taking it preworkout will provide better results for fat loss. This is all broscience though.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by anaboller View Post
    This is a bit conflicting to what I've heard, I had read that the body produces the most gh during sleep and by taking it before bed you can suppress the body's natural gh production. I have however heard that taking it preworkout will provide better results for fat loss. This is all broscience though.
    Your probably right then. I haven't studied the actual injection of HGH so don't take my word for it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 07:37 PM
  2. Starting My First Supplementation Cycle/Use
    By bigCountry000 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 05:29 AM
  3. Some questions regarding cycle supplementation...
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 08:49 PM
  4. Advice on Multivitamin Supplementation
    By AlbertaBoy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2006, 11:51 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-01-2004, 10:17 PM