HGH supplementation - cycle advice?

anaboller

Awards
Hi all,

I am starting HGH 191aa supplementation and am looking for dosing and scheduling advice. I am hoping for strength and lean mass gains, endurance improvement as well if it is possible, and also decreased recovery time between workouts/injuries.

I've heard from a couple sources that the 5 days on/2 days off routine is viable and having only 5 days on per week will help me reduce cost. I am going to dose 2iu ED until my 200iu supply runs out - which should be about 20 weeks given the schedule.

Is this dosage sufficient for my stated goals? I am not trying to gain a lot of weight, I am 165#, 5'8, 28, male probably around 14%bf and am just finishing a bulking run (creatine, etc. only). At this dosage what side effects should I be worried about if any? I've also read from one poster on this board that his dosage of HGH caused his body's natural production of gh to be inhibited, is there any risk of this happening with my chosen cycle?

Thanks for any help you all can provide - your advice is greatly appreciated!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
All i know is that you don't want to take it with carb meals and that you want to take it before it, i think at least 30 minutes. I THINK you also want to do it pre-workout and before bed. Hope this will be a good bump :D

Sent from my LogicPD Zoom2 using Tapatalk

anaboller

Awards
All i know is that you don't want to take it with carb meals and that you want to take it before it, i think at least 30 minutes. I THINK you also want to do it pre-workout and before bed. Hope this will be a good bump
This is a bit conflicting to what I've heard, I had read that the body produces the most gh during sleep and by taking it before bed you can suppress the body's natural gh production. I have however heard that taking it preworkout will provide better results for fat loss. This is all broscience though.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
This is a bit conflicting to what I've heard, I had read that the body produces the most gh during sleep and by taking it before bed you can suppress the body's natural gh production. I have however heard that taking it preworkout will provide better results for fat loss. This is all broscience though.
Your probably right then. I haven't studied the actual injection of HGH so don't take my word for it :lol: