GHRP 6 questions

JayRock

Awards
Hey, I just got my vial of 5mgs of GHRP6 today. So if i'm correct I should start off using it at 300mgs per day right? Plus, can I be taken orally? If so, does it need to be mixed with anything or does it have to be taken intravenously?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No it can't be taken orally unless you can make a sublingual carrier. You can't, I'm sure.

It needs to be taken subcutaneously. Intravenous it too much of a hassle imo for something like a peptide. Intramuscular isn't necessary either.

For the record: It's MCG not MG. Look up the difference online.

I would take it before bed or just after a workout. But there are many different dosing protocols out there.

JayRock

Awards
how exactly is it taken subcutaneously? what is it mixed with?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Injections mixed with bacteriostatic water. When you reconstitue the peptide, make sure you don't inject the BA water onto the peptide directly. Let the BA water run down the side so as not to damage the peptide.

JayRock

Awards
ok, so I have everything, and is this right in terms of what I need to do?
1. I have a 10ml vial of bacteriostatic water and 5mg vial of GHRP6. So I'm going to draw out the bw with a slin pin and mix 2ml into the 5mg vial of GHRP. When I do this, I need to let the bw slowly drip down the side of the inside of the vial, correct?
2. Gently swirl the two together, and then directly store it into the fridge, but for how long before I make my first 150mcg injection?

Roudy89

Awards
Subcutaneous injections are injections into fatty tissue.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ok, so I have everything, and is this right in terms of what I need to do?
1. I have a 10ml vial of bacteriostatic water and 5mg vial of GHRP6. So I'm going to draw out the bw with a slin pin and mix 2ml into the 5mg vial of GHRP. When I do this, I need to let the bw slowly drip down the side of the inside of the vial, correct?
2. Gently swirl the two together, and then directly store it into the fridge, but for how long before I make my first 150mcg injection?
Once you notice the mixture is dissolved completely.